Lineage II Forums  
Old 06-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #21
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Arthose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The A-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayZa View Post
oh wait u dont have a life.. u earn your money from L2.. no1 gives u a job?
I already said this once but I will repost so you can re-read it again... do YOU have read skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthose
This is a common misconception about HB. Most of hold down a job. Thinking you could make money selling adena in this game is just funny. Honestly do you really believe this? Have you done the math on this? no you haven't but I know you are lazy so here it is.

To keep numbers simple. Lets say you want to make $1,000.00 a week selling adena. Adena price on Franz for 1 Bil is at $115.59 on the first website I checked. (I'd source and post link but probably against some forum rule.) $1000 / $115.59 is roughly 8.65 Meaning you would have to farm (AND SELL) 8.65 BILLION adena a week. "But Arthose, you could get by with $500.00 if you live in your parent's basement like I do" Ok, fine, what is 1/2 of 8.65 Billion? Yeah that's a load too... Plus, since "Everyone in HB is a farmer" We would ALL have to be selling BILLIONS of adena. I don't think there are enough epic raids/SoD/Oly/etc/ for that. 8.65Bil/7Days/24 hours/60 Minutes/60 seconds.You would have to make 14,302 Adena per second (If I didn't screw up the math up.)

~Art
Old 06-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #22
JayZa
Banned

JayZa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthose View Post
I already said this once but I will repost so you can re-read it again... do YOU have read skills?

did I responded to u kid?
oh wait u are same wh re.. my bad I just forgot it..
Old 06-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #23
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Yeah we are the same person, that's why we have two totally different writing formats and post 1 Min apart from each other.

BTW. I thought you said "last post to your.." Please keep your promise.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:50 PM   #24
Oracle
Hungry Spirit

Oracle is an unknown quantity at this point

Where to begin with you?
Quote:
in forums already shared enough videos of that kamael using HIDE with ranger..

and stop using Trial forum accounts.. your onewingedwarrior idiotic account is enough....
So first off, no you haven't. You shared ONE video that proves NOTHING. 100% of unbiased ppl (i.e. ppl who are not enemies) who saw that video agreed it's interesting but proves NOTHING. It's not hide at all. If you had ANYTHING to show then the video would have shown MULTIPLE hides, on MULTIPLE occassions, for a LOT longer then 5 seconds of useable content. One 6 month old fraps of 5 sec video? THAT is the best you have on the guy in 6 months? The only thing that proves is you really do have nothing.

And trial accounts? Are you an idiot? How long do trial accts last? Oh wait, 14 days. How long has he been posting? A couple months . So what does your own statement show? Three things:

1. You are inexperienced in L2. Trial accts last 14 days. His forum acct has been active a couple months, hence you are 100% wrong about it being a trial acct.

2. You lash out in emo rage at your enemies. So here you don't like what the guy is saying so instead of having a meaningful, logical forum discussion, you call names and make inaccurate accusations. It says more about you then about him.

3. He seemed to hit the nail on the head with you. I clicked your name and looked at your recent posts. Almost every post you ever made on these forums are insults. Does it make you feel like a man to insult others? You seem to have a 8 phrase vocabulary "kid" "stupid" "troll" "get a life" "liar" "botter" "adena seller" "idiot" or slight variations of these words. Based on your posts seems you are very very angry at the world, you have a huge grudge, and your L2 forum life exists to insult anyone who is your enemy or you disagree with, all the while trying to convince people you are somehow this uber cool pro guy. I'm not buying and I doubt anyone outside your clan would either.

Maybe you should ask your clannies to come +1 and "confirm" all your posts so you sound cooler or something, cause right now it seems you are a few fries short of a happy meal.

best of luck buddy

Last edited by Oracle; 06-14-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:05 PM   #25
Mardonius
Banned

Mardonius will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
Link isnt working.

Fix it!

Fix it'ed it!!

Old 06-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #26
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Quote:
hey be aware u will never farm epics..
Pretty sure we won the last pvp for valakas.

Quote:
anyways soon merges.. and u will be probably most hated clan in new server..
God I hope so. We have been the most hated clan on Lionna, Luna, and Franz. I don't see why after this merge it would be any different.

Quote:
oh wait if franz will be merge with TEON u will be most hated AND PK ed idiots for sure...
We LOVE being hated, bring on the hate, bring on the PKs!
Old 06-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #27
Oracle
Hungry Spirit

Oracle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Oracle is another idiot and wh re HB member? or licker?

hey be aware u will never farm epics.. anyways soon merges.. and u will be probably most hated clan in new server..
oh wait if franz will be merge with TEON u will be most hated AND PK ed idiots for sure...
and once again you prove the point on all fronts....

If someone takes an opposing side to you in forums they MUST be either a [censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored], an enemy or a "licker"...and why? for no reason other then they disagree with you.

And they will "never farm epics"? Just lol. Again you make idiotic statements which are completely untruthful just because you don't like someone who takes an opposing side of a discussion. They were at the last valakas pvp, antharas pvp, frintezza pvp, baium pvp....they won them ALL.

So JayZa says "you wont take any epics" and the reality is "they take every epic".

You are a 100% bs forum poster. Your forum acct exists for the sole purpose to throw one of 8 bs phrases around in a failed effort to insult your enemies and make you feel uber. You fail completely.