Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
gatompalo
Banned

gatompalo will become famous soon enough
Default What are your plans for the merge with Luna?(maybe Teon too)

Well.....all in a clan (HB+OS+GF+Angels) to dominate over Luna's guys or the server would have 4 sides?

/discuss

P.S. If they name the new server "Fruna"......will be like prophecy.Remember?
Old 07-06-2010, 12:00 AM   #2
Oracle
Hungry Spirit

Oracle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What are your plans for the merge with Luna?(maybe Teon too)

A couple months ago a CM stated "the servers will be merged". Personally I very much look forward to the mergers but based on our history of working with NC Soft we need to clearly understand a few things:

1. It may not happen this year. The current status is (c) soon

2. We have no real idea of what servers will merge. Sure we can take our guesses but that's all they are, is guesses. Will Franz+Luna+Teon merge? That would be about 4k population. Servers can handle 6k so that's very do-able, but will it happen? If not, then what are the other options. Does NC Soft create 2 Euro servers and allow players from the US servers who have the desire to move to Euro servers? Does NC Soft drop the whole "Euro/East Coast US/West Coast US" designation and just treat all servers the same?

Anything is possible at this point, and until official word comes out there really isn't any point in speculation. We may just see the High-Five update before server mergers. I hope not, but it's entirely possible.

And to answer the OP's question directly....historically all servers have become 1 or 2 sided. In all cases when a 3rd side develops, it eventually joins one of the other 2 sides.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

vikobe will become famous soon enough

many guys in luna were in franz, so they will join their old friends in franz

we prefer HB+OS+GF+Angels, than work with einheit against you, so if you can kick their butt it would be nice

when luna and franz are going to be merge, some clan will be dissolved, so is mean franz clan will get luna people, einheit will ally with your top russian clan, deathadders will get franz polish and gatompalo will be disssapointed to know luna dont have greek to join her
Old 07-08-2010, 06:56 AM   #4
SioG
Tainted Zombie

SioG is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikobe View Post
many guys in luna were in franz, so they will join their old friends in franz

we prefer HB+OS+GF+Angels, than work with einheit against you, so if you can kick their butt it would be nice

when luna and franz are going to be merge, some clan will be dissolved, so is mean franz clan will get luna people, einheit will ally with your top russian clan, deathadders will get franz polish and gatompalo will be disssapointed to know luna dont have greek to join her
I wand to see Luna clan's handholding with True.I mean is more likely than see Fidel Castro playing poker with Obama
Old 07-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #5
DAIPARIVESVINQ
Elpy

DAIPARIVESVINQ is an unknown quantity at this point

nothing will changed at all , botters will still gets banned , legit will survive , and ill be laffing from the top to OS/Angels and their misserable tries to win an epic
Old 07-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #6
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

luna cant work together, because we hate too much our big russian clan, we prefer collaborate with franz clan to destroy our big luna russian clan

but our big luna russian clan will probably join your big franz russian clan
Old 07-08-2010, 12:44 PM   #7
Cabbie
Beleth's Slave

Cabbie will become famous soon enoughCabbie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikobe View Post
luna cant work together, because we hate too much our big russian clan, we prefer collaborate with franz clan to destroy our big luna russian clan

but our big luna russian clan will probably join your big franz russian clan
so you are saying that nothing will change
Old 07-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #8
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbie View Post
so you are saying that nothing will change
i dont know how it is franz, but if your big russian clan is your best franz clan, yeah we will bored again

but good news the merge will come with freya, so its mean small clan can get their level 82 skills and frintzz necklace
Old 07-16-2010, 06:34 AM   #9
Darkwin
Goblin Lord

Darkwin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Viki ^^

Frint will be harder to kill in Freya with "one shot kill type skills that can only be defended against by a tank", I believe the level will also be raised (to 85?) - im not sure.

Frint will be instanced so fighting over frint maybe a thing of a past, still if you have 4-5 groups of enemies around an NPC that will still attract a fair bit of attention.....

Anyway Frint will not be such a walk in the park so dont expect less hardcore clans to start farming frint. In actual fact if I didnt have a Frint already id look at getting one quick.

/Darkwin
Old 07-16-2010, 06:41 AM   #10
Darkwin
Goblin Lord

Double Post :O

Also I doubt if top clans that are getting all the epic loot at the moment will want to "share", even with other members of the same country.

Maybe after a bit of fighting they will come to some kind of "agreement" or one side will absorb members from another.

Its all going to come down to the personality and leadership of the clan leaders of the top clans.

/Darkwin
Old 07-17-2010, 12:20 AM   #11
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

i heard frintz will be like tiat, so if it is true everyone will farm their frintzz necklace

about the merge i heard the yoj is from franz, so if the franz stronger player was his friend, is no hard for him to ally with franz russian top 1

and if in aria top 1 lionna clan and top 1 kain clan joined their force to make top 1 aria clan, i think we will see the same thing with luna/franz
Old 07-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #12
Katsuma_
Elpy

Katsuma_ is an unknown quantity at this point

World in Conflict: russians from Luna + Franz vs all XD
Old 07-21-2010, 08:07 AM   #13
Darkwin
Goblin Lord

Hey,

I wouldnt really count on any boss jewels getting easier, when Zaken was instanced, everyone thought that every noob across the land would have a Zaken, in reality it was far far harder to obtain a Zaken than ever before.

So, also looking for Info on Franz Boss jewel farmers....How quickly from epic spawn to cc gathering and actually engaging the boss?

Also average online member count of top clan?

/Dark