Lineage II Forums  
Old 06-11-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Arthose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The A-Team

Link: http://www.filefront.com/16717735/afk-team.wmv/

Description: One kamael went around a catacomb finding members and using disarm on them during a fortress war. These members continued to XP as usual with no weapons equipped until they died.

Another member was sitting in the hallway near his clan mates (Probably in the same party) and when attacked by the kamael, this member started using CP pots repeatedly though he did not take any other action against the kamael or move away from her.

~Art

Last edited by Arthose; 06-15-2010 at 08:17 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
SioG
Tainted Zombie

SioG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The A-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthose View Post
Link: http://www.filefront.com/16717735/afk-team

Description: One kamael went around a catacomb finding members and using disarm on them during a fortress war. These members continued to XP as usual with no weapons equipped until they died.

Another member was sitting in the hallway near his clan mates (Probably in the same party) and when attacked by the kamael, this member started using CP pots repeatedly though he did not take any other action against the kamael or move away from her.

~Art
gratz, i think the only persons that is more leg1t than old littleCats is this proud rightful kamael... God save him.
......Oh wait we speak about True right? never mind +1 cata room for him free to farm with his bot army.and -1 party to prevent him from farming epics

Last edited by SioG; 06-11-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
Cabbie
Beleth's Slave

Cabbie will become famous soon enoughCabbie will become famous soon enough

<--- gets popcorn to watch this thread...
Old 06-11-2010, 10:54 PM   #4
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Thank you,

You can close this thread now.

~Arthose
Old 06-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #5
SioG
Tainted Zombie

SioG is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthose View Post
Thank you,

You can close this thread now.

~Arthose
Whyyyyyy? a topic with the arlecchino of the server is always amusing

Last edited by SioG; 06-12-2010 at 01:29 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:23 AM   #6
Boy
Elpy

Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm you made bers sub to disarm ppl
and make videos..lilhusky wannabe...

Anyway , all server knows Kammie=legit(laugh!)(Laugh hard!)
and he wants to get rid of bots and ppl that harm the game!
(laugh again)
Old 06-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #7
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Link isnt working.

Fix it!
Old 06-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #8
OneWingedWarrior
Tainted Zombie

OneWingedWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy View Post
hmmm you made bers sub to disarm ppl
and make videos..lilhusky wannabe...

Anyway , all server knows Kammie=legit(laugh!)(Laugh hard!)
and he wants to get rid of bots and ppl that harm the game!
(laugh again)
You couldn't be more clueless about server happenings.

First of all lilhusky copied me, not the other way around. It's just he published his own raw video immediately where the video you are seeing in this thread took ?6 weeks to produce. Ya, I'm lazy.

And the whole server "knows" Kammie bots is just saying that you and a few others like to spam hero voice and forums with cra p. Why not make 1 video of me botting then? You have multiple members who make videos, you have tried many times but not one in the past year? Instead I get chat like "wtf I come to your xp spot when I wake up you are live, I come before work you are live, I come home during lunch and you are live, I come after work and you are live, I come before bed and you are live....f it, I give up...you have no life".

Insult me all you want but I love L2 and play it a lot. If you see my char moving in game then you can be sure I am right in front of my pc pressing buttons, and have been. It's time for you to either prove your bs or shut up. It's ok, you have time. I'm not going anywhere, and I still level every day. Today I xp'd for about ?5 hours with constant pvp around.

You seem to take every thread that focuses on a member of your ally doing a bad thing and try to turn it around. /fail. The focus of this thread is the great video Arthose posted. It's funny as hell, it's real, and it's of interest to many who play L2 whether they play our server or not.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:22 PM   #9
OneWingedWarrior
Tainted Zombie

if the above link isn't working you can try the one from the other thread. Different link, same video

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthrea...204080&page=41
Old 06-12-2010, 10:31 PM   #10
Cabbie
Beleth's Slave

Cabbie will become famous soon enoughCabbie will become famous soon enough

wait wait... you are now telling the server via the forums that HB is 100% legit - LOL!!!!! they have never been known to be legit on any server and from what I have seen/told, it is a requirement to use 3rd party programs even on your own clan website, but with saying all that....

10/10 epic troll is epic - you two (or maybe the same person using different logins, who knows) are the only ones that have scored a 10 out of 10... congrats to you.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:16 PM   #11
OneWingedWarrior
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbie View Post
wait wait... you are now telling the server via the forums that HB is 100% legit - LOL!!!!! they have never been known to be legit on any server and from what I have seen/told, it is a requirement to use 3rd party programs even on your own clan website, but with saying all that....

10/10 epic troll is epic - you two (or maybe the same person using different logins, who knows) are the only ones that have scored a 10 out of 10... congrats to you.
Sorry Cabbie your statements simply has no basis in reality. I understand when people stretch the truth but you are either severely misinformed, or are just making stuff up. I'd love to see any quote from our website where any player is required or even asked to use 3rd party programs. It's complete bs. As with most clans, there are players who CHOOSE to play by the rules, and others who don't. Those who don't know the risks and the consequences.

Once again the clear purpose of this thread was to offer a video many find to be fun and entertaining. You clearly don't like our clan so any post we make from a bot discussion to speaking about elven class skills we find our enemies taking that opportunity to flame us. It's simply not our thing. We enjoy PLAYING L2, not spamming forums in meaningless flames. It seems with 2k+ posts you enjoy trolling the forums so I'll let you get back to it. You win whatever argument you are trying to make. We are done with this thread. gl
Old 06-14-2010, 05:14 AM   #12
JayZa
Banned

JayZa is on a distinguished road

kamael in videos is pro ranger user...
Old 06-14-2010, 08:38 AM   #13
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayZa View Post
kamael in videos is pro ranger user...
Please advise the location in the above video (Ex. At 1:12 the kamael did XYZ which is not possible) that would make you say such a comment. If you do not reply, then your comment should be disregarded as propaganda.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:59 AM   #14
JayZa
Banned

Quote:
Please do not spam the forums with the same video. (A video which was reviewed by a GM and dismissed) Also please stay on topic.
Ranger is not walker.. so it doesnt send different packages.. which means GM's cant prove it with logs.. only to prove it is to check auto CP spam and pro radar users never put active CP spam till PVP start.. so without live visual view GM's cant prove it..

so u as a pro licker can go after your pro radar user ..
Old 06-14-2010, 10:24 AM   #15
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Ranger is not walker.. so it doesnt send different packages.. which means GM's cant prove it with logs..
I'm confused but let me see if I get this right...

Basically what your telling me (or not telling me) is that at no point in the above video can you tell that the kamael is using ranger. Therefore, your previous comment should be disregarded as propaganda.

Quote:
"Pro Radar users never put active CP spam till PVP start"
so basically your saying not only is hellheal using a 3rd party program but he's doing a bad job at it?

Quote:
"without live visual"
like this video?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:26 AM   #16
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Quote:
onewingedwarrior = kammie (kamael in the video..)

if u dont have who is he.. why r u sharing his video?

r u licker?
I wasn't aware that it was Kammie. I was asked to create the video and post it. As you can tell from my EPIC post (most of them in this thread) count I am new to the official forums, I don't know everyone's forum name to their in game names yet.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:48 AM   #17
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Quote:
dont troll kid...
Last I checked your post count was about 28 times higher than mine. I'm not a forum troll.

Quote:
ppl are not stupid..
I would disagree, I believe ppl are stupid. (however that is not on topic though if you wish to discuss further in a new thread I would be up for that. Not very often we have an intellectual debate in L2)

Quote:
my comments are not regarded to that stupid video.. but related to that char totally...
Well this thread is 100% about "that stupid video" and 0% about "that char totally" so please make your comments about "that char" in a thread about "that char" which I'm sure you can find several.

Quote:
u are trying to ignore proves.. but ppl are not stupid and u are not soo clever like us...
Not trying to ignore "proves" but if the GM reviewed and removed the link, then I'm going to say that no wrong doing was done.

Quote:
I mean visual view = GM is not there when u used radar. so cant ban..
I didnt mean video=visual view ...
I'm sure with as butthurt as people are "that char" has been bot reported more than anyone other char on the server. I'm sure the GMs have stopped by and said hi at least once to investigate.

Quote:
so stop trolling and get a life kid.. will not answer more..
again, not trolling, this is post #10. and I have a great life, I'm actually at work right now. Kindof slow at the moment but so is everyone. gives me time to "troll" I guess. Anyway I hope you don't reply back as you are only making yourself look foolish in front of others.

Quote:
P.S dont wanna waste my time with kids..
I'll be 26 this week, thanks for asking and wishing me a happy birthday =)

~Art

Last edited by Arthose; 06-14-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #18
OneWingedWarrior
Tainted Zombie

seems JayZa is quite butthurt. In fact, I clicked on his forum name and scanned his past posts. With the exception of a single post where he WTS a lvl 60 Cougar, it seems the sole purpose of you posting on these forums is to QQ. Every post you make is either NC Soft sux, L2 sux, crying about server mergers, class changes, your enemies, etc. You have ZERO objectivity.

Let me some up every post you have ever made and probably ever will make on this forums...."Hi. I am JayZa. The other posters in this thread are liars/idiots/forum trolls. NC Soft sux. My enemies suck. I am uber."

So what was this thread about again? Oh ya, we found an enemy group botting, we made a video which, based on the feedback we have received, many found to be a nice movie. Oh, and we haven't seen any of these players in game for the past few days and they missed sieges. Hmmmmm.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #19
JayZa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWingedWarrior View Post
seems JayZa is quite butthurt. In fact, I clicked on his forum name and scanned his past posts. With the exception of a single post where he WTS a lvl 60 Cougar, it seems the sole purpose of you posting on these forums is to QQ. Every post you make is either NC Soft sux, L2 sux, crying about server mergers, class changes, your enemies, etc. You have ZERO objectivity.

Let me some up every post you have ever made and probably ever will make on this forums...."Hi. I am JayZa. The other posters in this thread are liars/idiots/forum trolls. NC Soft sux. My enemies suck. I am uber."

So what was this thread about again? Oh ya, we found an enemy group botting, we made a video which, based on the feedback we have received, many found to be a nice movie. Oh, and we haven't seen any of these players in game for the past few days and they missed sieges. Hmmmmm.

hey stupid kid liar... I never wanted server merge/class change so u have reading problem .... r u incapable of reading? dont u have reading skills?
hey go the fragstars topic and read your won QQ topic.. I never QQ..

last post to your.. get a liife wh re.....

oh wait u dont have a life.. u earn your money from L2.. no1 gives u a job?
Old 06-14-2010, 12:11 PM   #20
JayZa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWingedWarrior View Post
seems JayZa is quite butthurt. In fact, I clicked on his forum name and scanned his past posts. Every post you make is either NC Soft sux, L2 sux, crying about server mergers, class changes, your enemies, etc.
HEY wh ore show me single post I have cried abut my class? I wanted class change I wanted server merge.. You are probably russian.

nu Tak pokaji mne ili tvoya mat $lyuxa i ves TEon traxnit na yevo..