Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-25-2010, 01:08 AM   #1
OneWingedWarrior
Tainted Zombie

OneWingedWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bad Boys of Franz

Another fun video of some players who are leveling with 3rd party programs. Level 85 apparently isn't enough for the BD, he needs to get 80 on his PP sub for the trasnformation skill. Also the TH clearly has at least zaken because he wouldn't survive at all without VR. Again we offer this video for discussion amongst players to discuss the issue of players using 3rd party programs, what we can do to help work with GM's to resolve this issue, and the ineffectiveness of the bot report button in game.

Last edited by Sace; 07-25-2010 at 05:03 AM. Reason: accusatory video removed
Old 07-25-2010, 01:28 AM   #2
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Arthose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bad Boys of Franz

Your Welcome
Old 07-25-2010, 01:49 AM   #3
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

FidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about them

what? still not banned?
i guess 3d party software is considered legit now.

maybe when new updates are released...
nah, because then there wouldn't be anyone to take down the new epics.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:11 AM   #4
Darkwin
Goblin Lord

Darkwin is an unknown quantity at this point

I have heard these voices before......

I miss you guys.....

/Darkwin
Old 07-25-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
Apolion
Tainted Zombie

Apolion is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds fun, if the guy who made this post is the one im thinking is account was banned!

Weird things Nc need to keep them lock, sadly they fail checking this things (sorry can't call that a player)

Just look at your shop winged, a guy buy everything and bump you stand up, or the server goes down and you log and set your shop in a millisecond frame.

Play your thing and don't post here as you were anything different as almost all your clan.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #6
Saari
Elpy

Saari is an unknown quantity at this point

Zaken at least? lol u hurt my feelings
Old 07-26-2010, 08:44 AM   #7
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saari View Post
Zaken at least? lol u hurt my feelings
Welcome back
Old 07-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #8
OneWingedWarrior
Tainted Zombie

OneWingedWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolion View Post
Just look at your shop winged, a guy buy everything and bump you stand up, or the server goes down and you log and set your shop in a millisecond frame.

Play your thing and don't post here as you were anything different as almost all your clan.
lol? Who is it you think I am?

I have never set up a shop on my main that I can recall, and when I do set up a shop on an alt there is no program involved in any way. I have seen many dwarves in town auto stand and reset their shops after an item has been purchased and I have never once done so.

Posts like these are in part what motivates us. Each time we try to make our L2 community better, each time we call out what we see and share it, you think you will buy points with ??? the GMs? or the community? by randomly accusing me our my clanmates of the same things. It's nothing but pure butthurt, it's lies, and I would call you on them.

I offer the videos we share as proof of what we are seeing in game. You are welcome to make videos and share them as well. The one caution I offer is....our videos are lengthy and complete. In our experience 100% of unbiased people who view our videos agree there is a 3rd party program in use. We show the before, during and after. We often show multiple days. I would challenge you to do the same. If you can, then we will all make our L2 experience better.

good luck

PS. Hi Saari!
Old 07-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #9
Apolion
Tainted Zombie

Wrong you don't show the beginning, the first video you have show the beginning you fast deleted it

Was hilarious how come the video was about a program user recording other user too bad he forgot to look at is own record first.

You want motivation start play with hands, about your clan the day ANY Gm dare to see your automated parties that keep running all night maybe that will bring me some motivation, at the moment my motivation is low yes, instead a pvp game it's more like a normal game, computer vs player pvp went somewhere else years ago.

You get killed you call a army and you call fair pvp, your friends disappear and its lag, your friends call others bots and record them while they using the same.

Is funny how many "guardians" your clan have and untagged ppl to bot safe and disconnect if anyone approach, maybe one day some GM waste a few hours watching your delusion parties and do anything good for the sake of the server, things like you should not be banned as a player but whole IP adress.

You not players you are a JOKE!

Hope server merge fast or wtb Teon ticket =.=
Old 07-27-2010, 12:15 AM   #10
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

vikobe will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hope server merge fast or wtb Teon ticket =.=
How server merge will improve that ??

And what happen if we merge with teon ??
Old 07-27-2010, 05:13 AM   #11
Apolion
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikobe View Post
How server merge will improve that ??

And what happen if we merge with teon ??

Sadly most of my friends are there!
Old 07-27-2010, 09:24 AM   #12
Arthose
Goblin Lord

Quote:
You want motivation start play with hands, about your clan the day ANY Gm dare to see your automated parties that keep running all night maybe that will bring me some motivation, at the moment my motivation is low yes, instead a pvp game it's more like a normal game, computer vs player pvp went somewhere else years ago.
I'm sure every war tag party is "automated" and "botting" according to you. And the moment you get close you realize that is not the case and you quickly are looking for a rez. The same can not be said for others...

The video I made (and when I said "made" I mean I rendered the fraps in vegas. True took the fraps) listed above above shows without a doubt that the person was not as his PC. I mean the guy was AFK so long his buffs faded... come on.

Quote:
about your clan the day ANY Gm dare to see your automated parties that keep running all night
Take the fraps and post it. I want to see it. And it better be a video of HB. Not of GF, or some other clan. HB only. Post it please or shut up forever.

Quote:
You get killed you call a army and you call fair pvp,
I have screenshots of whole parties coming to CoD. Don't talk about us zerging you. I believe it was 2-3 days ago 3 of us wiped the floor with you in CoD and then later in Silent Valley 1 party vs yours and we owned you back to Forsaken Plains. (and acutally we killed you in FS too)
Old 07-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #13
Apolion
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthose View Post
I'm sure every war tag party is "automated" and "botting" according to you. And the moment you get close you realize that is not the case and you quickly are looking for a rez. The same can not be said for others...
Wrong died once only and was from getting stuck with some mobs, guess the guys who left on floor too decided to took a break from grind after dead :/

Quote:
The video I made (and when I said "made" I mean I rendered the fraps in vegas. True took the fraps) listed above above shows without a doubt that the person was not as his PC. I mean the guy was AFK so long his buffs faded... come on.
Did I mentioned ever the opposite?
Think my statement was pretty clear, "your rendering" videos only show your enemies and trash how they do this or that, but ofc you always forget to look at your own clan if Heartbreakers, but come on everywhere they not deeply involved with the game they are untagged, maybe "you" find a lot of fraps to do and always miss those, and later they end in your clan!

But once more they leave pluft job done and they get a invite back, maybe just something wrong with so gamer friendly recruitment.

Quote:
Take the fraps and post it. I want to see it. And it better be a video of HB. Not of GF, or some other clan. HB only. Post it please or shut up forever.
Should answer this?
How the hell can anyone do that, all went GF, the ones tagged as Heartbreakers leave for XP, but maybe that just cause they want to XP without clan chat, like the dreadnought resting untagged in GC.

Quote:
I have screenshots of whole parties coming to CoD. Don't talk about us zerging you. I believe it was 2-3 days ago 3 of us wiped the floor with you in CoD and then later in Silent Valley 1 party vs yours and we owned you back to Forsaken Plains. (and acutally we killed you in FS too)
Well first I don't XP in Silent Valley (think I was there 2 or 3 times in my life after the revamp on the area)

Second I have no idea what any of us would be doing in Forsaken Plains, think the last one was leveling there like 1 year ago, I don't put my feet there since last cursed weapon!

Two guys of Heartbreakers / Greenfire tried kill me in Hellbound after they were down there was a massive group incoming, my party were 3 and a boxed ES or SS not sure now, was funny since someone dead shouted to us about we were afk there!

Two days after we found the same guy "not caring to pvp that day with more one untagged guy and 3 or 4 GF Ally" I have shoot him to see if he would reply but got a crit and ended with Karma, so ended killing the full party, they just went to dinner maybe for like 3 hours being dead!

And no I don't have any war and actually you can't war me, also not point anything to defend anyone else, players decide to live on suspicious ways they should be banned, but if you really care my suggestion is to start looking at those guys who keep being invited to clan / detag / invite / detag.

About Heartbreakers only and not GF, sorry really not sure what to say!

Are they some sort of AFK school before players went other clans?

My statement is clear play the game or go play any other thing if you feel it too boring to grind grind before being able to "PVP" if thats the point.

Not you or your clan whatever you are in (seems Heartbreakers), but this is my statement for everyone, this game is pretty cool but have been screwed from those actions over years, if all players decide to do the same so better put everyone at top level, top whatever and make it constant PVP, maybe that would bring back the fun, gosh I just miss the time when players cared about drop bag and PVP were constant, maybe just got screwed on wrong server but while that all we see is no point comments from all sides every minute, think is about time stop that!

Anyway maybe pointless, take this as a suggestion don't know how you like the game, my small group like it a lot compared to almost everything we played before and still play, can't find any point if you would leave my character online getting 84 to show up only randomly PVP, we don't pay for that ever and the current leveling facilities make easy for almost everyone to reach 8x barrier pretty fast if thats the goal, even if want to go forward there are places where you can level what 10% in 5 hours over level 82!

Just can't see the point, if you like to see a server clean then yes you have my vote, sadly you seem to defend more your "clan friends" leaving those behind!

GG HF
Old 07-27-2010, 12:20 PM   #14
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sounds fun, if the guy who made this post is the one im thinking is account was banned!

Weird things Nc need to keep them lock, sadly they fail checking this things (sorry can't call that a player)

And how did you relog fast enough to catch that?

I suspect foul play!
Old 07-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #15
Apolion
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
And how did you relog fast enough to catch that?

I suspect foul play!

My connection didn't fall like happen to almost all the people and was by the shopping area, and ofc lag don't make shops to disappear reload and set within milliseconds frame

Or maybe its my problem slow setting 3 item shop with the right price and title!
Old 07-27-2010, 01:44 PM   #16
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

can you introduce Heartbreakers ?? because with the merge this clan can concern luna people, maybe later some luna people will join this clan
Old 07-29-2010, 01:32 PM   #17
Melekh
Hungry Spirit

Melekh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWingedWarrior View Post
Another fun video of some players who are leveling with 3rd party programs. Level 85 apparently isn't enough for the BD, he needs to get 80 on his PP sub for the trasnformation skill. Also the TH clearly has at least zaken because he wouldn't survive at all without VR. Again we offer this video for discussion amongst players to discuss the issue of players using 3rd party programs, what we can do to help work with GM's to resolve this issue, and the ineffectiveness of the bot report button in game.
Gestapo !
Old 07-29-2010, 03:37 PM   #18
Cabbie
Beleth's Slave

Cabbie will become famous soon enoughCabbie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWingedWarrior View Post
Again we offer this video for discussion amongst players to discuss the issue of players using 3rd party programs, what we can do to help work with GM's to resolve this issue, and the ineffectiveness of the bot report button in game
oh no... BotBreakers is now becomming the Peoples Clan, where their moto is "We are here to save the game from the evil bot/3rd party users, BUT don't look behind the curtain... "
Old 07-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #19
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

is mean Heartbreakers is bad clan to join for luna people ??
Old 07-31-2010, 02:24 PM   #20
gatompalo
Banned

gatompalo will become famous soon enough

(click my signature)