Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-04-2014, 11:53 PM   #441
Ldkronos
Dark Lord

Ldkronos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Public Announcement ( 30/01/2014 )

We wait to see after that maintenance how the new guys will change the "map" of Naia.If they can and how they ll try to do it.We hear so many things.Lets see..
Ldkronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:44 AM   #442
ican
Goblin Lord

ican is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesia View Post
Ican tells you lies.
Ican is a clown.
Ican is the new SH mascot.
Ican is an idiot.
Ican is the mediocre product of a failed PR forum campaign.
Ican is like a box of chocolates.
Ican is the new SH spokesman.
Ican is the new best "quality", aka zr premium user, money can buy.
Ican is just the best.

See, my dear Ican .... anyone can write nonsense, just like your above quoted post.
Why ?
Because I CAN

Cheers
Nesia
Proud DH member
My dear Nesia special for you, I have some nice screen shots in my collection , when you are dead at parnasus 17 dh vs 7 SH and atleast you could say a GF you just threat us when nova will come will saw you what we do... they only clown I see here is you and no one else.

Btw..not I am not SH mascot..i just like some thinks in right order.

After all you can still be proud of you and your clan...and you still can hope and wait with nova you and your clan maybe can accomplish something more.
ican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:47 AM   #443
golemka
Beleth's Slave

golemka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ican View Post
Oh Well,

Couldn't anymore just reading all this bla bla bla...

So much threats from nova/dh that will kick SH ***.

Dear Martel before you open your mouth and start bla bla about a clan, better look at the history before,

Lets make some thinks clear..

SH stand Top clan even back on teon for lot years and then on naia, many sides/clan's went against SH and result was same nothing change, few years ago a bouch of Pro players come full clan to teon to kick SH *** (RM Clan) let me tell you what happen..they accomplish nothing..first days many mass pvp's result same SH win, they come x2 numbers vs SH force result same SH win, after few weeks this clan merge with other clan's and not exist even anymore, in other side SH is still here.

So dunno why you think that you can make the difrence and put SH in hard situation..because you are about to Zerg DH+nova vs SH? numbers was never problem for SH...always quality>zerg

And plz..stop say the same **** all over..that SH recruit you because they had problem to pvp you...is so lame..that only ppl who don't know SH can believe..and ofc you..because reading all this pages..seems you are in your private L2 World...but realy come back to reality if you really come to naia..coz Is nothing like your private l2 world.

About Dear DH's..

Is so funny see so many bla bla from DH like wait and see..what will happen when Nova come will kick your *** etc..really is ever a option to have your own balls in server? the most funny is to see this kind of threats from DH dead members..really even if Nova come they will improuve your pvp skills ? so pathetic....

Oh no...ofc I forgot if nova come you will come on Dragons etc for pvp...to take Valakas/Antharas/Linvidor etc..because all this years even back from Teon DH clan have farm all this..with 2 ways...

1)Celestial-Port-Ninja Enter.

or

2)SH will not come...Lets go farm it.

well guyz I have no words about your amazing pro clan...but you can still hope when nova come you will acomplise something..even after so many years...and after that you will realize what you think you accomplish is still nothing..because as clan remain same situation be always 2 side in server.

End before random ppl start comment about history of clan and who cares what SH did in past etc... Is simple...

HISTORY ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU...

That's all

Have fun all
icant
play or politicize
you are too deep in the pixels
golemka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 03:06 AM   #444
iMartelx
Banned User

iMartelx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh Well,

Couldn't anymore just reading all this bla bla bla...

So much threats from nova/dh that will kick SH ***.

Dear Martel before you open your mouth and start bla bla about a clan, better look at the history before,

Lets make some thinks clear..

SH stand Top clan even back on teon for lot years and then on naia, many sides/clan's went against SH and result was same nothing change, few years ago a bouch of Pro players come full clan to teon to kick SH *** (RM Clan) let me tell you what happen..they accomplish nothing..first days many mass pvp's result same SH win, they come x2 numbers vs SH force result same SH win, after few weeks this clan merge with other clan's and not exist even anymore, in other side SH is still here.

So dunno why you think that you can make the difrence and put SH in hard situation..because you are about to Zerg DH+nova vs SH? numbers was never problem for SH...always quality>zerg

And plz..stop say the same **** all over..that SH recruit you because they had problem to pvp you...is so lame..that only ppl who don't know SH can believe..and ofc you..because reading all this pages..seems you are in your private L2 World...but realy come back to reality if you really come to naia..coz Is nothing like your private l2 world.

About Dear DH's..

Is so funny see so many bla bla from DH like wait and see..what will happen when Nova come will kick your *** etc..really is ever a option to have your own balls in server? the most funny is to see this kind of threats from DH dead members..really even if Nova come they will improuve your pvp skills ? so pathetic....

Oh no...ofc I forgot if nova come you will come on Dragons etc for pvp...to take Valakas/Antharas/Linvidor etc..because all this years even back from Teon DH clan have farm all this..with 2 ways...

1)Celestial-Port-Ninja Enter.

or

2)SH will not come...Lets go farm it.

well guyz I have no words about your amazing pro clan...but you can still hope when nova come you will acomplise something..even after so many years...and after that you will realize what you think you accomplish is still nothing..because as clan remain same situation be always 2 side in server.

End before random ppl start comment about history of clan and who cares what SH did in past etc... Is simple...

HISTORY ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU...

That's all

Have fun all
I love history

http://gyazo.com/6d35af112092b0955b041ff2836cc053.png

I love and respect Silent Horrors more than you can possibly imagine. This game just isn't nearly as fun without trash-talk.

Last edited by iMartelx; 03-05-2014 at 03:14 AM.
iMartelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:06 AM   #445
ican
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMartelx View Post
I love history

http://gyazo.com/6d35af112092b0955b041ff2836cc053.png

I love and respect Silent Horrors more than you can possibly imagine. This game just isn't nearly as fun without trash-talk.
Nice screenshot...but short time as CL, and as your time in server

In all this pages I read, I don't see any love or respect to this Clan...but maybe is just me who don't see this...and anyway to be honest with so big ego I don't thinks is place to love/respect something else.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:08 AM   #446
ican
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by glmk View Post
icant
play or politicize
you are too deep in the pixels
oO another forum warior or maybe even not a player... anyway

I reapet once more... I just like put thinks in right order, if fact's/history hurts some ppl or make them embaresing..not my fault/problem.

Have fun
Old 03-05-2014, 04:24 AM   #447
betzebub102
Goblin Lord

betzebub102 is an unknown quantity at this point

GL to the legits of NAIA
betzebub102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:31 AM   #448
iMartelx
Banned User

Quote:

In all this pages I read, I don't see any love or respect to this Clan...but maybe is just me who don't see this...and anyway to be honest with so big ego I don't thinks is place to love/respect something else.
I could link how SH had only three heroes for the two months one party on Nova was in exile and how they had 30 the month after we joined SH, but what would be the point? You already know everything about this server's history, but do you know everything about Nova's history? Complete domination of Sayha, Phoenix, and Chronos.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:34 AM   #449
Nautica
Grave Predator

Nautica is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
That's true actually
Nautica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:40 AM   #450
ican
Goblin Lord

Quote:
I could link how SH had only three heroes for the two months one party on Nova was in exile and how they had 30 the month after we joined SH, but what would be the point? You already know everything about this server's history, but do you know everything about Nova's history? Complete domination of Sayha, Phoenix, and Chronos.
happen 1-2 times not many heros...so what? getting hero mean you are 1 side in server? really lol...

back from teon sh had lot heros and continue on naia also..and in all this timeline..1-2 mounths they didn't get lot heros..meaning something? they lose castle ? they lost dragons ? they lost on daily pvp's ?... so for your point of view the win was 1-2 mounths we took hero from SH clan

and lol the mesah come and SH get back the heros..you see is what I told before your big ego is always front..

P.s: plz don't tell me about history in SH, I was in SilenHorrors before even be 1 clan in server..when Bekz started with few friends and old UFG ppl bild this clan.

P.s2: i know few about nova history, but nothing suprice me or scared me.. your history compare to Teon/Naia you are rookies. and most of failed clan/ppl on teon/naia they transfer server was the way to run away from the fail they face on Teon/Naia.

P.s3: i respect nova or any clan..anyway is a game and is fun always, the move to come and join DH is the only reason your clan went down my respect... if you clan have so nice history of domination in eatch server you went..what scare you now to come and stand alone vs DH and SH ? maybe your clan isn't so strong as you want to saw ? or maybe you know that will be the biggest fail and end of your clan ? and ofc the return back to chronos.

Last edited by ican; 03-05-2014 at 04:49 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:44 AM   #451
Nesia
Tainted Zombie

Nesia is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I CAN read.

oh my !!!
Nesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:52 AM   #452
ican
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesia View Post
I CAN read.

oh my !!!
Yeah sorry for my bad type/English.. :/
Old 03-05-2014, 10:28 AM   #453
Lineage
Grave Predator

Lineage is on a distinguished road

The only logical conclusion a 3rd side observer can make through so many posts of tears is that:

SH have become so buthurt, when they start to realize that the supply line of epics/dark stones will become hard to keep up.

Go PvP. Isn't that what you looking for everyday?
Lineage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:55 PM   #454
thatboilee
Thunder Wyrm

thatboilee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lineage View Post
The only logical conclusion a 3rd side observer can make through so many posts of tears is that:

SH have become so buthurt, when they start to realize that the supply line of epics/dark stones will become hard to keep up.

Have you ever seen SH avoid any pvp?

SH is the only clan that pvp not matter what numbers.
thatboilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 03:25 PM   #455
Lucie
Grave Predator

Lucie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lineage View Post

Wish you knew what you talk about :-)

Dark stone? The armor ones are being farmed by DH only cause Gainak cant get more annoiyng place then it is now (peace zone at port turned into "no-die&can attack from" zone with respawn on spot if you drag them out and with no exp loss around that area cause the rest is arena zone - that is being exploited massively by DH and you simply cant get rid of them and on top of that dmg on mob doesn't matter, lasthit gets the drops).

Dark stones for weapons are only from dim siege, and as long as we manage to keep castle on Naia, dim siege castle will be no problem cause nova + DH will be reduced from 140 ppl to 70 ppl (one clan) and we managed to keep them off this weekend with their 2 clans. But who cares bout the dim sieges now that every random with money will get a weapon PVP stone with +7 shirt. Which is for many pl worth the money. (dunno why anyone would support ncwest yet if there is totally no advance in their dealing with pvp soft and bots but oh well ... having the best pixels is all that matters i guess)

Epics? Sorry but almost everyone has supply of the ncstore blessed epics nowadays. The ones who play in top clans for the pvp's since they were cheap kinda.

Good luck to DH with new recruits, server might get a bit lively and I might consider postponing my decision to leave the game completely which I was about to do if Nova would not come and all the "storm is comming" would turn into a huge troll only. Now it might be worth to log in from time to time for some nice pvp.
Lucie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:02 PM   #456
iMartelx
Banned User

As predicted, Nova already winning the war vs SH and all their pet clans.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:24 PM   #457
Advol
Dark Knight

Advol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
As predicted, Nova already winning the war vs SH and all their pet clans.
As predicted, Nova already got rapped with there new pet at Lindvior
Next step ganking lvl 40 area? oh wait xD
Advol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:31 PM   #458
iMartelx
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advol View Post
As predicted, Nova already got rapped with there new pet at Lindvior
Next step ganking lvl 40 area? oh wait xD
I haven't seen you out of town, how would you know? Even Marte leave town))
Old 03-05-2014, 06:42 PM   #459
angrybird
Banned

angrybird is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I haven't seen you out of town, how would you know? Even Marte leave town))
after getting ***** at lingvidor, nova was so much wants "fight, not just win", so they ported whole clan for evry singl pvp with few sh. But atleast they was able to make war in +, so gz for it!
Lets hope they wont disapear next day.
angrybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:46 PM   #460
Koto
Purgatory Shadow

Koto is an unknown quantity at this point

Lf frapssssss
Koto is offline   Reply With Quote