Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-12-2014, 08:49 PM   #21
raagnarok
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 137
raagnarok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by betzebub102 View Post
Was it 5 groups VS 10-11 groups or what?

Anyway Both Crystals Broken and Cresting interrupted in the very last moment,just for the info

You must consider your clan PVE after /siegestatus

Maybe you should bring 20 groups next time just in case RR wanna have a...let's say more BALANCED fight !!! xD

Just say gf
lulz. Who is this clown.
...did you actually check the siege status? 900 and some to 300 and some. ps. you were on the losing end of it.
...I don't think you won one rush, you got wiped twice trying to win the field, then resorted to bumrushes into the castle for the rest of the siege
... bum rushing crystals, sneaking through to try to crest is rarely a winning strategy. Yes Aries snuck in while we were chasing the rest of you around the castle grounds. I could be wrong but I doubt he was very close to finishing his cast. When the word was put out that he was cresting, we rushed in and killed him pretty quickly.
raagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:15 PM   #22
Blackh4nd
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 94
Blackh4nd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by betzebub102 View Post
Was it 5 groups VS 10-11 groups or what?

Anyway Both Crystals Broken and Cresting interrupted in the very last moment,just for the info

You must consider your clan PVE after /siegestatus

Maybe you should bring 20 groups next time just in case RR wanna have a...let's say more BALANCED fight !!! xD

Just say gf
Something to consider for future reference, taking down the crystals really doesn't matter if 90% of our defending force is alive and still fighting on the field.
Blackh4nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 02:36 AM   #23
betzebub102
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bologna,Italy
Posts: 41
betzebub102 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigganaut View Post
Im pretty sure I recall the siege stats being 900+/350+ for RR or something like that, so check the math. FS crying zerg when RR has 0 heros and has not been able to farm AP like some have in the past few months. As I said we had 7.5 RR parties and 2.5 Rackafrats parties. Sorry if you feel we zerged you with our alt clan. But maybe next siege day you will really feel a zerg :>.

ps. Fuleng dropped clan from rr in december saying he would xp and retag. Hooked up with FS, got "power leveled" while everyone else fighting nova and grinding daily. Joined fs, said sorry they xpd/geared me so i dont rejoin and now talks like he has a clue, kthx.
1.I didnt rejoined coz obviously u guys like the clan hall floor much more than pvp
2.Clans use to help ppl lvl up and gear u know,maybe u need to recruit less ebayers and figure out yourself the needs of your clan members dumb xD
3.We are not crying for zerg wtf?IT WAS A ZERG when it comes to twice our numbers,all that FS said was gf

Stop being emo
gf again
betzebub102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 02:44 AM   #24
betzebub102
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bologna,Italy
Posts: 41
betzebub102 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frendchen View Post
And pls FuLeng, shut up and let the adults of FS talk, since the only thing u are, is a meatshield for the real FS.

P.S Siege Status was one of our best since months 9xx kills/3xx deaths, so thank you Fu for cleaning our floor with your body
The meatshield killed you twice in the battleground so wtf o.O???
betzebub102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:34 AM   #25
Apach3
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 45
Apach3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by betzebub102 View Post
1.I didnt rejoined coz obviously u guys like the clan hall floor much more than pvp
2.Clans use to help ppl lvl up and gear u know,maybe u need to recruit less ebayers and figure out yourself the needs of your clan members dumb xD
3.We are not crying for zerg wtf?IT WAS A ZERG when it comes to twice our numbers,all that FS said was gf

Stop being emo
gf again
1. Well clanhall is nice , i see plenty of FS staying in ch also, remember we are neighbors.
2. If by exping you talk about the way you got 99, staying in a bot party, then no, we don't do this kind of xping. About gearing, how you know we don't do it?
3. I'm sorry but i have seen some nice cries from FS heroes after the siege and a war thrown up because of what happened at the siege. So yes, cry more T_T.
Apach3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:08 AM   #26
Frendchen
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 97
Frendchen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by betzebub102 View Post
The meatshield killed you twice in the battleground so wtf o.O???

Wow a Dagger who killed an archer, wanna get applause now or what?
And im glad u made so many kills that u can remind me killing 2 times, i for one killed so many FS, i cant remember how often some of u guys kissed the floor.
And im the one who isnt that good equipped and plays with hands

U are just another noob who went up in a bot train rising his mouth now and feeling good about stuff u would never been able to w/o the bot...
People like u need a clan that gives them stuffs since u are totally handicapped to do anything on your own.
Anyway good luck bot, and get a script then u maybe can kill me next Siege 3 times!
Frendchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:20 AM   #27
Frendchen
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 97
Frendchen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post
Before you so quickly insult VVV's alliance, perhaps you should look to your own.
Yep, done, for a long time now, and it stays like this.
99% of 3rd party tool users gone from RR.
And Many of those guys who was in RR and left to Gauri/Arg0 was using 3rd party tools, except it or not, i dont care.

I dont talk about my Ally, i only talk about RR.
If Enmity or H O E is using progs its their beer and since im not member of those clans i dont have to say anything to it.
But let me say one personal thing: Im really happy if they do and smash some of our botted/programmed Enemies which we maybe cant cause we are playing w/o this stuff and trying to enjoy the game as it should be. F A I RR !
Frendchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:55 AM   #28
betzebub102
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bologna,Italy
Posts: 41
betzebub102 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frendchen View Post
U are just another noob who went up in a bot train rising his mouth now and feeling good about stuff u would never been able to w/o the bot...
People like u need a clan that gives them stuffs since u are totally handicapped to do anything on your own.
Anyway good luck bot, and get a script then u maybe can kill me next Siege 3 times!
oh y...it was FS that were crying... xD

try to get + with some1 in your war list (/fail)

Stop crying and using false accusations about me and my mates emo.Just learn to say gf to your opponent,its only a game

some1 give to this ****head something to get laid

I'm outta here

gf again
betzebub102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:30 PM   #29
Gala
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 258
Gala is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frendchen View Post
Wow a Dagger who killed an archer, wanna get applause now or what?
And im glad u made so many kills that u can remind me killing 2 times, i for one killed so many FS, i cant remember how often some of u guys kissed the floor.
And im the one who isnt that good equipped and plays with hands

U are just another noob who went up in a bot train rising his mouth now and feeling good about stuff u would never been able to w/o the bot...
People like u need a clan that gives them stuffs since u are totally handicapped to do anything on your own.
Anyway good luck bot, and get a script then u maybe can kill me next Siege 3 times!
Frendchen the pvper! How was you ****** neutral clan?You dropped RR cause you couldn't handle the war with Nova and now you act like your a big shot lol,gtf o.
Gala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 02:05 PM   #30
Frendchen
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 97
Frendchen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gala View Post
Frendchen the pvper! How was you ****** neutral clan?You dropped RR cause you couldn't handle the war with Nova and now you act like your a big shot lol,gtf o.
I couldnt handle the war?
I started the war
And the 1,5 month i was out of RR i wasnt able to do anything with clan cause of RL (stuff most of u guys only know from talking). Still i was with my CP if i was able to which was in RR too and fought with them.
I joined back to RR when Nova war was sill up. So get real and dont try to make me look bad, u cant.
And yes if i have enough time, im pvp'ing....and oh wonder....with my own hands, how about you, whoever you clown are?
Frendchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 02:14 PM   #31
Frendchen
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 97
Frendchen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by betzebub102 View Post
oh y...it was FS that were crying... xD

try to get + with some1 in your war list (/fail)

Stop crying and using false accusations about me and my mates emo.Just learn to say gf to your opponent,its only a game

some1 give to this ****head something to get laid

I'm outta here

gf again
Argo +~400 on war, guess u failed
I probably got alrdy laid when u still played with your little kinky and didnt know what to do with it except to pee in the corner.
And false accusions? Just lol
So as i thought just another totally handicapped kid that plays this game, nothing new for me, saw hundrets of them alrdy, enjoy your run little R2D2.
And a GF is something u have to earn which u definitly right now dont do.
Frendchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 02:43 PM   #32
Muld3r
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 309
Muld3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frendchen View Post
Argo +~400 on war, guess u failed
I probably got alrdy laid when u still played with your little kinky and didnt know what to do with it except to pee in the corner.
And false accusions? Just lol
So as i thought just another totally handicapped kid that plays this game, nothing new for me, saw hundrets of them alrdy, enjoy your run little R2D2.
And a GF is something u have to earn which u definitly right now dont do.
+ or - on a war status doesnt' show the exact image between 2 clans. When this system patched in l2, pvp became more carebearish. Everyone is looking to take a pvp and bsoe.We even loosing from Deathwish, what that means? I will use Demohecca's words here. "PvP clans doesn't care about CRP".

You can smash a dual class grp exping and avoid a pvp grp that looking for you. The 90% of Arg0 are not carrying bsoes since c5 so every clan can brag win in +- and arrows. If you want tho, to see how this +400 can be reduced in a few minutes, feel free to pm me for arranged pvp. Or you can keep accusing everyone of being bots,scripters and avoid it, as you already do.
Muld3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:02 PM   #33
ColoradoSouthAmericaLag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 463
ColoradoSouthAmericaLag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frendchen View Post
Argo +~400 on war, guess u failed
I probably got alrdy laid when u still played with your little kinky and didnt know what to do with it except to pee in the corner.
And false accusions? Just lol
So as i thought just another totally handicapped kid that plays this game, nothing new for me, saw hundrets of them alrdy, enjoy your run little R2D2.
And a GF is something u have to earn which u definitly right now dont do.
Since rogueliance comes and FS "spawn" again in chronos with +8 armors and ++99 rogues who kill people with 1 hit and bsoe,, we can consider this numbers are pretty low.

+/-400 in CRP

And this:
-2000 BSOE (or more, not less)

In the fact, the arrows does not indicat the best clan or the real winner in mass pvp.
ColoradoSouthAmericaLag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:51 PM   #34
one3ye
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 38
one3ye is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

I just laugh at how profitable things can be when nova is involved and how NON profitable things are when they arent involved. bottom line is life was good money wise when nova was around. Now just a bunch of non factor (including myself) who wish they could be like nova(minus the programs).

forums are fun, but daggers are the only ones that can talk now in pvp...even crappy daggers

and how the hell popori get hero? chronos at a new low!
one3ye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 12:44 PM   #35
BloodDiamond
Elpy
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 23
BloodDiamond will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoSouthAmericaLag View Post
Since rogueliance comes and FS "spawn" again in chronos with +8 armors and ++99 rogues who kill people with 1 hit and bsoe,, we can consider this numbers are pretty low.

+/-400 in CRP

And this:
-2000 BSOE (or more, not less)

In the fact, the arrows does not indicat the best clan or the real winner in mass pvp.
Hmm I've seen to notice this too... lol and when you do find them EXPing the PR faster than you can hit Clan Escape Lock... Funny thing is we didn't engage yet just want them not bsoe one us... Failed...

Although I do get annoyed about people bsoeing sometimes, I think it's a good strategy... If I'm fighting an extended fight and most of my party is down or I'm alone and get zerged I'll bsoe... But most 1vs1 fights I normally fight to the death.
BloodDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:16 PM   #36
Jigganaut
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 346
Jigganaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by betzebub102 View Post
1.I didnt rejoined coz obviously u guys like the clan hall floor much more than pvp
2.Clans use to help ppl lvl up and gear u know,maybe u need to recruit less ebayers and figure out yourself the needs of your clan members dumb xD
3.We are not crying for zerg wtf?IT WAS A ZERG when it comes to twice our numbers,all that FS said was gf

Stop being emo
gf again
1. FS had been in their clan hall for months after the banings and jik cashing out, so whats your point.

2. You asked to drop and xp after being in clan for a month, not for help or anything. I dont even remember you being in vent or participating in hardly any clan stuff. And take a look at your new clan before you start crying ebay, imo.

3. 2 of your heroes and others from FS were crying about the zerg right after siege. The only one that said gf was Kohek. Im sure our alt clan which has many lowbies were happy to hear that they are in a zerg.

If being emo is crushing your silly clueless comments, then guilty as charged.
Jigganaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:15 AM   #37
zembla
Thunder Wyrm
 
zembla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 299
zembla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frendchen View Post
Argo +~400 on war, guess u failed
I probably got alrdy laid when u still played with your little kinky and didnt know what to do with it except to pee in the corner.
And false accusions? Just lol
So as i thought just another totally handicapped kid that plays this game, nothing new for me, saw hundrets of them alrdy, enjoy your run little R2D2.
And a GF is something u have to earn which u definitly right now dont do.


I would like to make a deal, every evening clan vs clan for 2 weeks, best out of 14 wins, warstats say nothing...
zembla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:16 AM   #38
zembla
Thunder Wyrm
 
zembla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 299
zembla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigganaut View Post
1. FS had been in their clan hall for months after the banings and jik cashing out, so whats your point.

2. You asked to drop and xp after being in clan for a month, not for help or anything. I dont even remember you being in vent or participating in hardly any clan stuff. And take a look at your new clan before you start crying ebay, imo.

3. 2 of your heroes and others from FS were crying about the zerg right after siege. The only one that said gf was Kohek. Im sure our alt clan which has many lowbies were happy to hear that they are in a zerg.

If being emo is crushing your silly clueless comments, then guilty as charged.

Why do you still avoid all 1vs1 fights?????
zembla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:03 AM   #39
Jigganaut
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 346
Jigganaut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
Why do you still avoid all 1vs1 fights?????
Sorry for the late response I missed this comment. Must be butthurt Nick, I blocked him after crushing him a few times and getting rage pms from him later. See you in cb oly I guess?

ps. btw you cant spam pots there
Jigganaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:44 PM   #40
Aconyte
Zaken
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St.Petersburg
Posts: 3,118
Aconyte is a jewel in the roughAconyte is a jewel in the roughAconyte is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The greatest siege since GoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by one3ye View Post
and how the hell popori get hero? chronos at a new low!
Why not? Just for your info, he got hero (on his original toon) right after the first server merge, when Gustin merged with some other server (Hindemith(?)). I found it quite funny that the king of professional adena farmers from Gustin had beaten all the power-gamers from Hindemith.
Now he did it again.

Anyway, the next GH hero is BatRus, about time.
Aconyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 AM.