Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-05-2014, 01:50 AM   #1
shopplngtherapy
Elpy

shopplngtherapy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Br0k3nsn0/gauri clan scammers

The guy returned my items.this guy is a gentle.propably never thought of scamm me.

Last edited by shopplngtherapy; 03-05-2014 at 12:44 PM.
shopplngtherapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:13 AM   #2
Nyco
Thunder Wyrm

Nyco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Br0k3nsn0/gauri clan scammers

I'd rather that you leave "Gauri Clan" out of the title, Gauri didn't scam you, a character in clan did. This has already been addressed with Ararae, but thank you for posting screenshots regardless. Assuming it is true I assume Br0ken will never be logging in again, but if he does then it will be discussed then.

This obviously isn't something Gauri condones in any way shape or form, so attaching our name to it really isn't fair to the clan as a whole. Sadly, it is a risk you took for yourself. Who in their right mind would trade a +8 blessed r99 bow for a +6/7 blessed immortal set. I'm not saying it is your fault but honestly, knowing the people who play this game at this point, I'd have found someone else selling a scroll for even a little bit more money that had something substantial to trade me.

If he does decide to login in again, then Ara will have a discussion with him about it to get his side of the story, and hopefully he has screenshots of his own to compare with. Sadly, from your perspective that you have posted though it does look as if he is responsible for what you say. I'm sorry you got scammed, but attaching Gauri's name to it really isn't fair.

Last edited by Nyco; 03-05-2014 at 04:18 AM.
Nyco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:20 AM   #3
Meandor76Chronos
Elpy

Meandor76Chronos is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with Nycos.
He acted alone, if in fact it is true.
Sorry you got scammed. People show who and what they are when they are given an opportunity to show their dark side. First I have seen from him.
Gauri is not to blame. Just the one person.
Meandor76Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:14 AM   #4
CrafterR
Thunder Wyrm

CrafterR is on a distinguished road

If he hasnt been kicked from clan yet (as this post tells us),ofc can address to gauri as clan.
Anyway ,its very young/new clan with no strong base of players existing (4-5 yrs+ members), so you should not trust anyone in there.
Those answers have truth,regardless of any clan,never trade high value item to anyone. So for item loose u can just blame yourself,noone else.
ncstore stones can be sent via gift mail. I dont see any reason trade items, when can just pre pay 50% adena for stones/enchants and pay other half after accepting the gift mail. Than its shared risk and not much lost if 1 side plays dirty....

Last edited by CrafterR; 03-05-2014 at 08:23 AM.
CrafterR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:23 AM   #5
Diagnoze
Elpy

Diagnoze is an unknown quantity at this point

aieoiaoei fuuuuuuuu
Diagnoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:26 AM   #6
Syntesizer
Elpy

Syntesizer is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Br0k3nsn0/gauri clan scammers

is you can not judge a clan because of a member
Syntesizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:33 AM   #7
DorkDozer
Grave Predator

DorkDozer is on a distinguished road

OK, so you were trading a +6/7 immo light set for a +8 blessed R99 bow and didnt think something was fishy ? Why couldnt he trade you the bow at the same time you were trading him the armor ? Looking for a little more info.
DorkDozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:01 AM   #8
betzebub102
Goblin Lord

betzebub102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrafterR View Post
If he hasnt been kicked from clan yet (as this post tells us),ofc can address to gauri as clan.
True Story Saz
betzebub102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:03 AM   #9
Nyco
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
No decent leader is going to instantly kick a member over hearsay without looking into it and valid proof. These screenshots weren't posted until Ararae was already asleep, and he is the only one with dismiss rights. It still gives him no right to to address Gauri as a scammer clan in his title. Br0ken has played this game for what I understand to be a relatively good amount of time.

Quote:
Anyway ,its very young/new clan with no strong base of players existing (4-5 yrs+ members), so you should not trust anyone in there.
I've seen people scammed by people they know IRL in this game after years of play. RMT is rampant, if you are trading something worth 30-40bil adena you have to accept someone may be more interested in putting the downpayment on a car than trading your bow back. It is sad but true in any game where stuff isn't BoP.

Quote:
Those answers have truth,regardless of any clan,never trade high value item to anyone. So for item loose u can just blame yourself,noone else.
ncstore stones can be sent via gift mail. I dont see any reason trade items, when can just pre pay 50% adena for stones/enchants and pay other half after accepting the gift mail. Than its shared risk and not much lost if 1 side plays dirty....
I don't even understand what you are trying to say here. Are you trying to tell him that he should have paid 50% of the 1.5bil for the enchant. Or he should have expected 15-20bil worth of adena in NCcoin items in his inbox? Do you know how Divine scrolls work? The item has to be traded, it is bound to an account. It has a 100% probability to succeed and is limited to 1 per account, ever.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:06 AM   #10
Nyco
Thunder Wyrm

Also, I'm a bit confused as to what is happening here.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/kb8txi.jpg

In that pic it shows a successful trade where you instantly PM him and then he goes offline.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/jtxvrp.jpg

Yet in that pic, it shows you unequipping his immortal set, with him still logged in.

I assume the first pic is the latter of the two, in which case, what was successfully traded there?

The fact that you posted this from a brand new forum account named after your sell shop instead of your main account is also shady as hell.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:17 AM   #11
HolyOx
Banned

HolyOx is on a distinguished road

really? u really relied ur bless r99 bow on a random dude?

i have no words, dont know what to say.

u should adress these imgs to suport, u wont get ur bow back but i m sure they ll ban that focker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyco View Post
Also, I'm a bit confused as to what is happening here.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/kb8txi.jpg

In that pic it shows a successful trade where you instantly PM him and then he goes offline.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/jtxvrp.jpg

Yet in that pic, it shows you unequipping his immortal set, with him still logged in.

I assume the first pic is the latter of the two, in which case, what was successfully traded there?

The fact that you posted this from a brand new forum account named after your sell shop instead of your main account is also shady as hell.
is the focking bow, are u rtard???? btw where did u read that he get the blessed set from the scammer?

too many empty tries on defend the scammer bro, u should stop.

Last edited by HolyOx; 03-05-2014 at 10:23 AM.
HolyOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:25 AM   #12
Nyco
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyOx View Post
really? u really relied ur bless r99 bow on a random dude?

i have no words, dont know what to say.

u should adress these imgs to suport, u wont get ur bow back but i m sure they ll ban that focker.

is the focking bow, are u rtard???? btw where did u read that he get the blessed set from the scammer?

too many empty tries on defend the scammer bro, u should stop.
!?!?!?!? The Blessed set he is equipping is Sn0's set, not his set. Sn0 traded him the blessed set. I can 100% tell you that that armor is Sn0's. So the trade for the armor/bow was made BEFORE the screenshot that it says "the trade was successful". "are u rtard?????"
Old 03-05-2014, 10:28 AM   #13
HolyOx
Banned

Quote:
!?!?!?!? The Blessed set he is equipping is Sn0's set, not his set. Sn0 traded him the blessed set. I can 100% tell you that that armor is Sn0's. So the trade for the armor/bow was made BEFORE the screenshot that it says "the trade was successful". "are u rtard?????"
so sn0 is or bro? do u know his gear? so u are trying to defend him?? u could step here and just defend ur clan, but then u start looking for excuses about the trade.

i m done, cya.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:33 AM   #14
Nyco
Thunder Wyrm

He's not my bro, I've hardly said 2 words to him. He's always been nice to me, but as far as members go he was less involved/active from my perspective than many others I hang out with on a daily basis. So I never got a chance to know him. But he has never done anything like this before and even members of his other clans can vouch for him. NousDefions from RR was hesitant to believe the rumor was true when it was in trade shout all day. You think people aren't going to want solid proof that someone they have known to be a good person took off with $2000 worth of gear?

I'm not defending his actions, I'm asking the original poster why his screenshots have a loophole in them.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:37 AM   #15
casones
Banned

casones is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntesizer View Post
is you can not judge a clan because of a member
So because Ararae uses Zr in PvP what does that do for the clan's label since he is the clan leader?
casones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:32 PM   #16
Nyco
Thunder Wyrm

Your bow is waiting for you when you un-afk.. pm Sn0, if he does not respond message Ararae. Please have Sn0's armor and 1.5bil ready to trade him.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:37 PM   #17
HolyOx
Banned

see a good clan take actions, if he didnt come here and put ur clans name he ll never get his bow back.

anyone with good brain ll prefer stay in a good clan than get kicked by some dumb action.
Old 03-05-2014, 12:43 PM   #18
Nyco
Thunder Wyrm

I don't even have words for your pure incompetency of understanding the situation. Kicking him from clan would have solved what as opposed to talking to him and agreeing that he trades the bow back?
Old 03-05-2014, 12:53 PM   #19
HolyOx
Banned

Quote:
I don't even have words for your pure incompetency of understanding the situation. Kicking him from clan would have solved what as opposed to talking to him and agreeing that he trades the bow back?
those r99 gears of him, and he saying he hasnt anything that worth the bow??? say what???

sn0: __let me hide my r99 gear and tell this moron i dont have anything to trade as colateral.......if he trade me the bow i ll just give it back to him tomorrow??? wowowowowowowowowow!

in my world it is an attempt of scam.

but i agree that kick him wont help at all, and i ll say again, gauri is a top clan one of the 3 strongest i ever saw, i m just flame u, cos i really didnt wanna saw that man hurt, that 99 bow is a life u know.
Old 03-05-2014, 01:20 PM   #20
Nyco
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyOx View Post
those r99 gears of him, and he saying he hasnt anything that worth the bow??? say what???

sn0: __let me hide my r99 gear and tell this moron i dont have anything to trade as colateral.......if he trade me the bow i ll just give it back to him tomorrow??? wowowowowowowowowow!

in my world it is an attempt of scam.

but i agree that kick him wont help at all, and i ll say again, gauri is a top clan one of the 3 strongest i ever saw, i m just flame u, cos i really didnt wanna saw that man hurt, that 99 bow is a life u know.
Every time I have seen sn0 he is wearing his blessed immortal set with formalwear appearance.

I have never seen him in R99, not even once.