Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-19-2017, 12:22 AM   #1
xPlayGirlx
Elpy

xPlayGirlx is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Bots

Hello again!
We had some quiet from bots all over the game, but now this quiet has gone once again. All spots to level up a toon from 1 level to 85 are taken over from bots with those amazing and not common names. You kill them and after 4 minutes they are back in the spot botting again. Isn't there any gm who can do something about them?
I play in Freya server.
xPlayGirlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:31 AM   #2
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bots

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPlayGirlx View Post
Hello again!
We had some quiet from bots all over the game, but now this quiet has gone once again. All spots to level up a toon from 1 level to 85 are taken over from bots with those amazing and not common names. You kill them and after 4 minutes they are back in the spot botting again. Isn't there any gm who can do something about them?
I play in Freya server.
No, they are vital to the ones who still ncoin for adena. Don't care to touch these bots!
Old 10-19-2017, 01:31 AM   #3
Shinimodori
Elpy

Shinimodori is an unknown quantity at this point

Its not only at 1-85. They are at 85-100 as well. If you could receive xp for killing players, you could aggro bots like mobs and make trains of them. You would level faster than killing mobs.
Its not exactly true but you should know what I mean.
Shinimodori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:57 PM   #4
Tool_of_Society
Thunder Wyrm

Tool_of_Society is an unknown quantity at this point

I just ran some characters from 1-85 on chronos. I started tuesday and finished today. Yes I know I'm a terrible nub for not getting to 85 in 2 hours or whatever....

I saw very few bots through the whole trip. I saw one bot in foresaken planes which shocked me as that place is usually a nightmare. I saw what appeared to be more as I got higher level (orcs/DV).

I whispered a few characters that I thought might be bots and they all responded. I met a cool dude from chile during this adventure.

Maybe I just magically made it through between waves? I have no idea. I'll be doing another batch of characters here in a few days and we'll see then.
Tool_of_Society is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:36 PM   #5
Zouzounitsa1
Elpy

Zouzounitsa1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just went up to old bots farming place, and surprise it's full! Tried to go to gog but there were parties full of bots. And I'm saying that because 1 party was so badly it died again and again, go back to town and came back without buffs. that party had 3 summoners only. Also bloody swampland and harnak started getting full of them. Even though Freya is dead, bots are more than the real players....

Last edited by Zouzounitsa1; 10-20-2017 at 12:06 AM.
Zouzounitsa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:15 PM   #6
CrisKings22
Elpy

CrisKings22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Botters are the true cancer of this game, I left because of them but I back last month, they aren't as were before, but they still there. I suppose they will be untill the last day of this game. GG