Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 10-06-2017, 05:01 PM   #21
Ox'bane
Tainted Zombie

Ox'bane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How much money does NCWest actually make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphryx View Post
Brazilian here! I wouldn't be able to live with only 2k a month xD...

No idea about who you are or in which part of brazil you live, but this amount is paid for trainees and for not-so-desired jobs.
still in college, finishing sistema de informação. belo horizonte, mg.

there are some 4k jobs here, but for ppl that are working in the field for at least 4 years.

se me vier falando que eh professor ou funcionario publico, vai tomar um block ja avisando.
Ox'bane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:27 PM   #22
Sphryx
Tainted Zombie

Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ox'bane View Post
still in college, finishing sistema de informação. belo horizonte, mg.

there are some 4k jobs here, but for ppl that are working in the field for at least 4 years.

se me vier falando que eh professor ou funcionario publico, vai tomar um block ja avisando.
Well... you shouldn't complain if u are only a student...
Old 10-09-2017, 04:18 PM   #23
-i7-
Goblin Lord

-i7- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphryx View Post
Brazilian here! I wouldn't be able to live with only 2k a month xD...

No idea about who you are or in which part of brazil you live, but this amount is paid for trainees and for not-so-desired jobs.
It was a really troll comment ofc , just bcs minimal payment in all territory is around R$ 930 and when it's split for 4 its around $230 dollars.

Is a not trainess and not-so-desired jobs, is a reallity on BR, most of ppl earns less than 2k for payment. In fact it is a high salary depending on the region, if the game forces you to have a high standard to play it then we can remove the trully free of the advertisement

This explain why only old ppl plays l2 and can't get a new players in scale, nowdays the game is old and expensive for teen ppl, they can't pay to compete or have some after 99 lvl when paulina's items gone. They go for other games more fun and cheap, they don't have visa to invest money montly in game,
and the majority nowadays in games are young, many girls playing lol or dota, here on l2 just a few.

Many players nowadays in l2 are people who grew up with the game, if a player who never played l2 start today he gives up at level 75 because to kill moob is not funny at all, without even knowing what the game actually brings, in the case only actually begins after 99 100, when he does not give up for missing the Paulina's set ofc.

If you do not have items like the old players it is kind of impossible to survive in the game, slowly ncsoft is changing the game to 100% paid, a proof is in the carrot event that does not drop anything, forcing you to pay to participate in the event, and also the damage he did in fishing was immense. The biggest problem of all is that the player has no right in the game, he just has to accept these changes and has no one to turn to hear us, while the game is getting increasingly boring and full of fragmented and expensive items.

I guess less ppl less money for ncsoft, ofc. Less ppl less fun for ppl, ofc. The gift that nc gives sometimes is not enough for noobie ppl stay in game and still play it, they need reduce prices, and stop with fake event and troll us players. No adena for normal ppl just for bots, no fish for normal ppl just for who play's for make adena and sell it for real money, energy billet not pays fish game no more.

If ppl have fun ingame ,they spend on the game spontaneously, not out of obligation. They need do something to back my friends to l2, must remove them from LOL DOTA and PUBG. Nowadays even the barbie has more spectators than lineage 2 in the twitch
-i7- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 02:41 AM   #24
Devoid
Purgatory Shadow

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by -i7- View Post
If ppl have fun ingame ,they spend on the game spontaneously, not out of obligation. They need do something to back my friends to l2, must remove them from LOL DOTA and PUBG. Nowadays even the barbie has more spectators than lineage 2 in the twitch
Well, DOTA 2 is converging directly into LoL for a few years now, so it's only a matter of time (yeah, might be several more years) until they merge. That should cause a lot of players to leave the new "merged" DoL? DoToL? game.
PUBG has already announced they are going for full p2p (beyond the initial purchase) or at least p2w-ish model.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:37 PM   #25
Sphryx
Tainted Zombie

Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by -i7- View Post
It was a really troll comment ofc , just bcs minimal payment in all territory is around R$ 930 and when it's split for 4 its around $230 dollars.

Is a not trainess and not-so-desired jobs, is a reallity on BR, most of ppl earns less than 2k for payment. In fact it is a high salary depending on the region, if the game forces you to have a high standard to play it then we can remove the trully free of the advertisement
That's even worse xD

Well, if I got that amount per month, I certainly wouldn't waste my time and money on a game. Instead, I would focus on more important things. And it's not really fair to use people living below the poverty line as an example.

You actually don't need to be on a high standard job to play this game. Even if you don't invest some money, you can still have some fun. But, you shouldn't be expecting to obtain every item by killing an elpy.

NCsoft turned this game so easy to level from 85 to 99 that people don't even bother to go after field raid bosses and build their gear. They simply arrive at level 99 using Paulina and then complain about not being invited to kamaloka parties. Well, I remember I got my first R95 set when I was level 89 without spending anything, just by using in-game means.

And I know, to be really competitive you have to spend tons of money, but NCsoft will not change its business model while there are people who spend their kidneys here.

By the end, it's Free to Play and not Free to Win xD
(I don't agree with this, I am just pointing out some facts)