Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 06-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #181
Razperil
Elpy

Razperil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

The only people I see complaining are the ones botting and the bot protectors. I've seen firsthand which highers come to protect that bot or bots of theirs. You all know who you are just like most of us do, and this is the biggest reason people are using this bug.

A lot of players are sick and tired of people thinking they are so good at this game when they have botted their levels and botted their adena for the gear they wear. I'm very happy to see that these people are targeted; as are the ones that deem it fit to put favor in them.

Continue to take your screen-shots and submit them. I'm pretty sure that your logs will show some interesting things.

It makes my day when I see bots and their counter-parts die and lay on the ground for hours upon hours thinking that they are so witty leveling and making that adena. What a surprise it must be for them to come home and see that they are dead hahahah! Can you imagine the bot rage? (laughs and smiles)
Razperil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:28 AM   #182
PvPGenocidePvP
Goblin Lord

PvPGenocidePvP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
You trying to convince me or yourself, cause honestly I don't care

Only care about what the gm's say thank you for playing please cry again..
For someone who dont care, you try very hard to convince everyone this is not an exploit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razperil View Post
The only people I see complaining are the ones botting and the bot protectors. .... lots of crap nonsense.... bla bla bla

Continue to take your screen-shots and submit them. I'm pretty sure that your logs will show some interesting things.

more bla bla
I say it before and i say it again. If could be use it only agaisnt bots, i would be number 1 suporter of this exploit. It was used agaisnt me and i`m not using any 3rd programs for me, neither running trains of bots.

Even if was only me (though there are other legit players complaining too) you are wrong. Wonder how you can know only bots complaining? You know me in game? Or all other posters till now??

I did screenshots and did 2 tickets till now only for this problem and a few tickets for bots, with video proof... they still playing without any check up so i give up on that.

ps: mr exploiter bryce, dont make new accounts only to counter attack this exploit (yes, this is a wild guess Razperil is Bryce, but hey... we can assume everything here, no? )
PvPGenocidePvP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:44 AM   #183
Zouzou
Elpy

Zouzou is an unknown quantity at this point

Ηι , i am seeing about "Clever" people be happy about to use this exploit , yeah exploit it is cause its unfair when u have ur spot , suddenly a buller to comes and saying "taken, leave" and if your answer is "no its mine" he starting to use this on you, and loosing this XP cause someone was the "clever one".
Also bots using this way to take rooms
Everyday in swamp a dude with name "Zivala" , likes to "play" and put people to karma cause he feels good , also "Brutallus" and "Zykatviz"
i dont care if someone using this only on bots or not
its an unfair part of the game and some people suddenly became
the "pro" and starting killing cause they feel good....
Zouzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:24 AM   #184
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zouzou View Post
Ηι , i am seeing about "Clever" people be happy about to use this exploit , yeah exploit it is cause its unfair when u have ur spot , suddenly a buller to comes and saying "taken, leave" and if your answer is "no its mine" he starting to use this on you, and loosing this XP cause someone was the "clever one".
Since it's happened to you at last one, you should be able to detect it before he does it ? Therefore avoid it
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:59 AM   #185
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

I guess we need to go use this expoit to the cheaters in Orbis that are afk.

Last time something happened to NCsofts dear cheaters in there, it didnt take them very long to announce it a bannable offence.
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:52 AM   #186
PvPGenocidePvP
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
I guess we need to go use this expoit to the cheaters in Orbis that are afk.

Last time something happened to NCsofts dear cheaters in there, it didnt take them very long to announce it a bannable offence.
well said...
Old 06-08-2012, 10:23 AM   #187
Razperil
Elpy

Razperil is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvPGenocidePvP View Post
For someone who dont care, you try very hard to convince everyone this is not an exploit.

I say it before and i say it again. If could be use it only agaisnt bots, i would be number 1 suporter of this exploit. It was used agaisnt me and i`m not using any 3rd programs for me, neither running trains of bots.

Even if was only me (though there are other legit players complaining too) you are wrong. Wonder how you can know only bots complaining? You know me in game? Or all other posters till now??

I did screenshots and did 2 tickets till now only for this problem and a few tickets for bots, with video proof... they still playing without any check up so i give up on that.

ps: mr exploiter bryce, dont make new accounts only to counter attack this exploit (yes, this is a wild guess Razperil is Bryce, but hey... we can assume everything here, no? )
And you wonder why people are using it on you? Your assumptions are wrong, like always. You wailed because you were turned red.. awww, isn't that a shame! People like you are another reason why it is being used. All I can tell you is to make sure you have plenty of tissues on your desk.. because we all know just how much you need them

P.S-- By the way, if this was a new account, it would show it's join date of jun 2012, maroon. So nice try.. I guess dates are another bad area of yours

Last edited by Razperil; 06-08-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Razperil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:26 AM   #188
Bryce
Purgatory Shadow

Bryce is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And you wonder why people are using it on you? Your assumptions are wrong, like always. You wailed because you were turned red.. awww, isn't that a shame! People like you are another reason why it is being used. All I can tell you is to make sure you have plenty of tissues on your desk.. because we all know just how much you need them

P.S-- By the way, if this was a new account, it would show it's join date of jun 2012, maroon. So nice try.. I guess dates are another bad area of yours
Well said!
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #189
Faunlak
Elpy

Faunlak is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but if u have a green name the tactic doesn't work on you. Tested ^^.
Faunlak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #190
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Yes, it has already been posted.
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #191
ShellShock08
Imperial Warlord

ShellShock08 will become famous soon enough

http://i.imgur.com/p0hTl.jpg

One of the only real major problems I see with this, can't really avoid a mastery passive reflect :/
ShellShock08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:02 AM   #192
PvPGenocidePvP
Goblin Lord

Quote:

Doesnt have to be newly created account, since both accounts are from 2005 you could have them both. But hey, this is another assumption.

Last edited by Sace; 06-11-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: moderation complaint removed
Old 06-09-2012, 07:15 AM   #193
Bryce
Purgatory Shadow

Bryce is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Doesnt have to be newly created account, since both accounts are from 2005 you could have them both. But hey, this is another assumption.
I'd call it a stretch more than an assumption,
Quote:

Yeah it doesn't look you ment new accounts though, not at all! LMFAO

It was never officially called an exploit, and even so you might want to check rules of the forum..

Last edited by Sace; 06-11-2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: quote edit and insult removed
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #194
FinalKamael
Hungry Spirit

FinalKamael is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, this is getting to be too much, I can't xp for a buff round without someone coming around using this bug/exploit. I'm just gonna stop buying nc coin until this problem is resolved.
FinalKamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:56 AM   #195
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

Don't afk in non peace zone ? I could also come and kill you, you may loose xp. Yes you will not get karma. And so what ? Karma is removed in 5minutes after 85+
If you are not good enough to avoid being afk in non peace zone, your call

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKamael View Post
Yes, this is getting to be too much, I can't xp for a buff round without someone coming around using this bug/exploit. I'm just gonna stop buying nc coin until this problem is resolved.
Buying or not buying NCCoin will change nothing to the issue. If you have problems ingame with a particular player abusing the game, just use the support (https://lineage2.custhelp.com/) to report him / her

Last edited by Sace; 06-11-2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: removed post quote removed
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:18 AM   #196
Belophan
Baylor

Belophan has a spectacular aura about themBelophan has a spectacular aura about them

Since when do you lose 5% xp at 85+ ?
Belophan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #197
Yunalesca
Antharas

Yunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the rough

I am so loling here, i go do orbis, gog, everything, and nothing , but only a few certain players get this done to them! What are the odds??
Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #198
Pocket Medic XVII
Grave Predator

Pocket Medic XVII is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunalesca View Post
only a few certain players get this done to them!
This ^
Pocket Medic XVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #199
Retri
Imperial Warlord

Retri has a spectacular aura about themRetri has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunalesca View Post
I am so loling here, i go do orbis, gog, everything, and nothing , but only a few certain players get this done to them! What are the odds??
Really? Because I go to swamp on my dual class and I see summoners there lowering their pets all the time.

Last edited by Sace; 06-11-2012 at 12:40 PM. Reason: insult removed
Retri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #200
Elrohir
Shilen

Elrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKamael;
Yeah, I think I'm going to "take a break" until they decide that either this is an exploit or fix it. Not that my 3,000+ coins a week will mean anything but it speaks to a larger issue; that they won't take a stand or won't fix an obvious bug.
Elrohir is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
patch notes, terragamers wiki