Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login


General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #181
Razperil
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 21
Razperil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

The only people I see complaining are the ones botting and the bot protectors. I've seen firsthand which highers come to protect that bot or bots of theirs. You all know who you are just like most of us do, and this is the biggest reason people are using this bug.

A lot of players are sick and tired of people thinking they are so good at this game when they have botted their levels and botted their adena for the gear they wear. I'm very happy to see that these people are targeted; as are the ones that deem it fit to put favor in them.

Continue to take your screen-shots and submit them. I'm pretty sure that your logs will show some interesting things.

It makes my day when I see bots and their counter-parts die and lay on the ground for hours upon hours thinking that they are so witty leveling and making that adena. What a surprise it must be for them to come home and see that they are dead hahahah! Can you imagine the bot rage? (laughs and smiles)
Razperil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:28 AM   #182
PvPGenocidePvP
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 25
PvPGenocidePvP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
You trying to convince me or yourself, cause honestly I don't care

Only care about what the gm's say thank you for playing please cry again..
For someone who dont care, you try very hard to convince everyone this is not an exploit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razperil View Post
The only people I see complaining are the ones botting and the bot protectors. .... lots of crap nonsense.... bla bla bla

Continue to take your screen-shots and submit them. I'm pretty sure that your logs will show some interesting things.

more bla bla
I say it before and i say it again. If could be use it only agaisnt bots, i would be number 1 suporter of this exploit. It was used agaisnt me and i`m not using any 3rd programs for me, neither running trains of bots.

Even if was only me (though there are other legit players complaining too) you are wrong. Wonder how you can know only bots complaining? You know me in game? Or all other posters till now??

I did screenshots and did 2 tickets till now only for this problem and a few tickets for bots, with video proof... they still playing without any check up so i give up on that.

ps: mr exploiter bryce, dont make new accounts only to counter attack this exploit (yes, this is a wild guess Razperil is Bryce, but hey... we can assume everything here, no? )
PvPGenocidePvP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:44 AM   #183
Zouzou
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3
Zouzou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Ηι , i am seeing about "Clever" people be happy about to use this exploit , yeah exploit it is cause its unfair when u have ur spot , suddenly a buller to comes and saying "taken, leave" and if your answer is "no its mine" he starting to use this on you, and loosing this XP cause someone was the "clever one".
Also bots using this way to take rooms
Everyday in swamp a dude with name "Zivala" , likes to "play" and put people to karma cause he feels good , also "Brutallus" and "Zykatviz"
i dont care if someone using this only on bots or not
its an unfair part of the game and some people suddenly became
the "pro" and starting killing cause they feel good....
Zouzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:24 AM   #184
Laby
Valakas
 
Laby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: France
Posts: 5,389
Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zouzou View Post
Ηι , i am seeing about "Clever" people be happy about to use this exploit , yeah exploit it is cause its unfair when u have ur spot , suddenly a buller to comes and saying "taken, leave" and if your answer is "no its mine" he starting to use this on you, and loosing this XP cause someone was the "clever one".
Since it's happened to you at last one, you should be able to detect it before he does it ? Therefore avoid it
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:59 AM   #185
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken
 
Smittie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 17,212
Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

I guess we need to go use this expoit to the cheaters in Orbis that are afk.

Last time something happened to NCsofts dear cheaters in there, it didnt take them very long to announce it a bannable offence.
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:52 AM   #186
PvPGenocidePvP
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 25
PvPGenocidePvP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
I guess we need to go use this expoit to the cheaters in Orbis that are afk.

Last time something happened to NCsofts dear cheaters in there, it didnt take them very long to announce it a bannable offence.
well said...
PvPGenocidePvP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:23 AM   #187
Razperil
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 21
Razperil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvPGenocidePvP View Post
For someone who dont care, you try very hard to convince everyone this is not an exploit.



I say it before and i say it again. If could be use it only agaisnt bots, i would be number 1 suporter of this exploit. It was used agaisnt me and i`m not using any 3rd programs for me, neither running trains of bots.

Even if was only me (though there are other legit players complaining too) you are wrong. Wonder how you can know only bots complaining? You know me in game? Or all other posters till now??

I did screenshots and did 2 tickets till now only for this problem and a few tickets for bots, with video proof... they still playing without any check up so i give up on that.

ps: mr exploiter bryce, dont make new accounts only to counter attack this exploit (yes, this is a wild guess Razperil is Bryce, but hey... we can assume everything here, no? )
And you wonder why people are using it on you? Your assumptions are wrong, like always. You wailed because you were turned red.. awww, isn't that a shame! People like you are another reason why it is being used. All I can tell you is to make sure you have plenty of tissues on your desk.. because we all know just how much you need them

P.S-- By the way, if this was a new account, it would show it's join date of jun 2012, maroon. So nice try.. I guess dates are another bad area of yours

Last edited by Razperil; 06-08-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Razperil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:26 AM   #188
Bryce
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 541
Bryce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razperil View Post
And you wonder why people are using it on you? Your assumptions are wrong, like always. You wailed because you were turned red.. awww, isn't that a shame! People like you are another reason why it is being used. All I can tell you is to make sure you have plenty of tissues on your desk.. because we all know just how much you need them

P.S-- By the way, if this was a new account, it would show it's join date of jun 2012, maroon. So nice try.. I guess dates are another bad area of yours
Well said!
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #189
Faunlak
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
Faunlak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but if u have a green name the tactic doesn't work on you. Tested ^^.
Faunlak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #190
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken
 
Smittie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 17,212
Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Yes, it has already been posted.
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #191
ShellShock08
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: a/s/l me :O
Posts: 1,196
ShellShock08 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

http://i.imgur.com/p0hTl.jpg

One of the only real major problems I see with this, can't really avoid a mastery passive reflect :/
ShellShock08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:02 AM   #192
PvPGenocidePvP
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 25
PvPGenocidePvP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razperil View Post
And you wonder why people are using it on you? Your assumptions are wrong, like always. You wailed because you were turned red.. awww, isn't that a shame! People like you are another reason why it is being used. All I can tell you is to make sure you have plenty of tissues on your desk.. because we all know just how much you need them

P.S-- By the way, if this was a new account, it would show it's join date of jun 2012, maroon. So nice try.. I guess dates are another bad area of yours
Doesnt have to be newly created account, since both accounts are from 2005 you could have them both. But hey, this is another assumption.

Last edited by Sace; 06-11-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: moderation complaint removed
PvPGenocidePvP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:15 AM   #193
Bryce
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 541
Bryce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvPGenocidePvP View Post
Doesnt have to be newly created account, since both accounts are from 2005 you could have them both. But hey, this is another assumption.
I'd call it a stretch more than an assumption,
Quote:
Originally Posted by PvPGenocidePvP View Post

ps: mr exploiter bryce, dont make new accounts only to counter attack this exploit (yes, this is a wild guess Razperil is Bryce, but hey... we can assume everything here, no? )
Yeah it doesn't look you ment new accounts though, not at all! LMFAO

It was never officially called an exploit, and even so you might want to check rules of the forum..

Last edited by Sace; 06-11-2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: quote edit and insult removed
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #194
FinalKamael
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 141
FinalKamael is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Yes, this is getting to be too much, I can't xp for a buff round without someone coming around using this bug/exploit. I'm just gonna stop buying nc coin until this problem is resolved.
FinalKamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:56 AM   #195
Laby
Valakas
 
Laby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: France
Posts: 5,389
Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Don't afk in non peace zone ? I could also come and kill you, you may loose xp. Yes you will not get karma. And so what ? Karma is removed in 5minutes after 85+
If you are not good enough to avoid being afk in non peace zone, your call

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKamael View Post
Yes, this is getting to be too much, I can't xp for a buff round without someone coming around using this bug/exploit. I'm just gonna stop buying nc coin until this problem is resolved.
Buying or not buying NCCoin will change nothing to the issue. If you have problems ingame with a particular player abusing the game, just use the support (https://lineage2.custhelp.com/) to report him / her

Last edited by Sace; 06-11-2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: removed post quote removed
Laby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:18 AM   #196
Belophan
Baylor
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Norway
Posts: 6,217
Belophan has a spectacular aura about themBelophan has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Since when do you lose 5% xp at 85+ ?
Belophan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #197
Yunalesca
Antharas
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,236
Yunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

I am so loling here, i go do orbis, gog, everything, and nothing , but only a few certain players get this done to them! What are the odds??
Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #198
Pocket Medic XVII
Grave Predator
 
Pocket Medic XVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 371
Pocket Medic XVII is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunalesca View Post
only a few certain players get this done to them!
This ^
Pocket Medic XVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #199
Retri
Imperial Warlord
 
Retri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 1,090
Retri has a spectacular aura about themRetri has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunalesca View Post
I am so loling here, i go do orbis, gog, everything, and nothing , but only a few certain players get this done to them! What are the odds??
Really? Because I go to swamp on my dual class and I see summoners there lowering their pets all the time.

Last edited by Sace; 06-11-2012 at 12:40 PM. Reason: insult removed
Retri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #200
Elrohir
Shilen
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Idaho
Posts: 22,457
Elrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKamael;
Yes, this is getting to be too much, I can't xp for a buff round without someone coming around using this bug/exploit. I'm just gonna stop buying nc coin until this problem is resolved.
Yeah, I think I'm going to "take a break" until they decide that either this is an exploit or fix it. Not that my 3,000+ coins a week will mean anything but it speaks to a larger issue; that they won't take a stand or won't fix an obvious bug.
Elrohir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
patch notes, terragamers wiki

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 PM.