Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login


General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #161
FinalKamael
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 141
FinalKamael is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
One big problem, this has not been verified as an exploit, only you and the other complainers are calling so, it is also not against the rules for it has not be announced as an exploit. Wrong or right has no factor, people do wrong all the time in this game, you either use or don't, simple...

Second big problem this seems to be more worried about than actually botting and RLMT, nice priorities! Last your big red letters do nothing for your argument!

Smitty if you feel tough leave your ingame characters name as well, unless you are a Hypocrite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retri View Post
Mine is Ipwn, still waiting on yours superstar. I want to get that screen shot posted up.
Ohhh Bryce owned. Anyways to stay on topic, This is getting ridiculous, My party and I we're about to do apheroes or whatever the hell it is called in GOG, next thing you know 2 of my members are red. There was 2 summoners, around the corner who sent their cougars over to us. Like come on seriously? Getting out of hand.
FinalKamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #162
Bryce
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 541
Bryce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKamael View Post
Ohhh Bryce owned. Anyways to stay on topic, This is getting ridiculous, My party and I we're about to do apheroes or whatever the hell it is called in GOG, next thing you know 2 of my members are red. There was 2 summoners, around the corner who sent their cougars over to us. Like come on seriously? Getting out of hand.
Owned? Yeah I was at GOG also and 5 people that were in my party went red because of some summoners, Yeah I can say stuff out of the air also, where is the proof? Even if it's being used in a bad way it's going to be hard as heck to prove it. My othells name is Tr4pt but I have many other characters btw..

Last edited by Bryce; 06-07-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #163
FinalKamael
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 141
FinalKamael is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Proof? I took a screenshot of the summoners and my red party, and sent it to ncsoft. I don't need to share my "proof" with you. I simply stated that this problem has happened to me.
FinalKamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #164
Elrohir
Shilen
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Idaho
Posts: 22,457
Elrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliyah
Don't cry here go and submit support ticket if anyone has used this exploit on you. TY
No one has used it on me so no crying here.

What happened to people? They used to take pride in their griefing. There were people who were [in]famous for training people in Cruma for their drops. They bragged about it. The villains were lauded for their actions.

Now it's all "I only do it to bots" people, when in fact they do it to anyone...
Elrohir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #165
Belophan
Baylor
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Norway
Posts: 6,217
Belophan has a spectacular aura about themBelophan has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

its NOT an exploit so GL reporting ppl for it..


"Working as intended, until fixed"
Belophan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #166
PvPGenocidePvP
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 25
PvPGenocidePvP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
bla bla bla....

Second big problem this seems to be more worried about than actually botting and RLMT, nice priorities! Last your big red letters do nothing for your argument!

more bla bla bla...
If you could see half of my deleted post agaisnt bots, you wouldnt make comments like this.
This topic is not about bots, there are several other topics about bots. This topic is about this "exploit"

Here is the definition, maybe will enlight you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia.org
An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or design flaw including glitches, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers. It is often colloquially abbreviated sploit. Exploits have been classified as a form of cheating; however, the precise determination of what is or is not considered an exploit can be controversial. This debate stems from a number of factors but typically involves the argument that the issues are part of the game and require no changes or external programs to take advantage of them.
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploit_(online_gaming)
oh wait, there is more... someone already mentioned this somewhere, but here it is again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia.org
Game mechanics
Taking advantage of the systems that make up the gameplay. A game mechanics exploit is not a bug—it is working as designed, but at the same time is not working as intended.
PvPGenocidePvP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #167
Bryce
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 541
Bryce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvPGenocidePvP View Post
If you could see half of my deleted post agaisnt bots, you wouldnt make comments like this.
This topic is not about bots, there are several other topics about bots. This topic is about this "exploit"

Here is the definition, maybe will enlight you.



oh wait, there is more... someone already mentioned this somewhere, but here it is again.
You trying to convince me or yourself, cause honestly I don't care

Only care about what the gm's say thank you for playing please cry again..
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #168
FinalKamael
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 141
FinalKamael is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

The fact that this is already fixed in korea, you have your answer lol. Enjoy it while it lasts. I'll just unequip my valakas for the time being.
FinalKamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:58 PM   #169
Sosavision
Tainted Zombie
 
Sosavision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 76
Sosavision is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvPGenocidePvP View Post
If you could see half of my deleted post agaisnt bots, you wouldnt make comments like this.
This topic is not about bots, there are several other topics about bots. This topic is about this "exploit"

Here is the definition, maybe will enlight you.



oh wait, there is more... someone already mentioned this somewhere, but here it is again.

you cry a lot because?




NCSOFT make lv and adena more easy.
Sosavision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:01 PM   #170
StepDeck
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 536
StepDeck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Seeing how NCSoft is already aware of this issue and wasn't fixed in the maintenance, noone has reported getting banned for this so called "exploit", it's starting to look as if GAME ON is the word. Just have to watch for stray pets that run in your area I guess.
StepDeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #171
Aaliyah
Guardian Archangel
 
Aaliyah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In your mind
Posts: 802
Aaliyah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepDeck View Post
Seeing how NCSoft is already aware of this issue and wasn't fixed in the maintenance, noone has reported getting banned for this so called "exploit", it's starting to look as if GAME ON is the word. Just have to watch for stray pets that run in your area I guess.
Its not an "exploit". Its an exploit. Pure common sense.

The staff has chosen not take any action against it. As if it wasn't. But they also informed at the same time that people may get ban if they abuse it.

The point is that people are aware of it and can protect themselves and also there wont be 45745765 threads saying "bug" "fix" "why I am red?"
Aaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #172
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Mists
Posts: 10,076
Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

I just experienced this glitch firsthand, a summoner thought it would have been nice to make me flag (because my party was bot hunting), and dotted his summon, but I quickly replaced my Freya and clicked away Daring Sonata and he flagged and died and kept calling us names XD
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #173
ShellShock08
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: a/s/l me :O
Posts: 1,196
ShellShock08 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

I personally find griefing with summoner DoTs hilarious. Never ran into this pet thing before, just unequip anything that reflects while you xp?
ShellShock08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #174
recarga
Dark Knight
 
recarga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Venezuela
Posts: 187
recarga is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
I just experienced this glitch firsthand, a summoner thought it would have been nice to make me flag (because my party was bot hunting), and dotted his summon, but I quickly replaced my Freya and clicked away Daring Sonata and he flagged and died and kept calling us names XD
i did the same as you, i was exping in gog (as usually) and since its full of summoners (but i kill more faster) i saw one of those summoner lowing the hp of 1 summon just to make me PK, for surprise i was aware and I was just w8ting for him to send them agains me ALT+CLICK FAST and flag xDD
recarga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #175
Bryce
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 541
Bryce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock08 View Post
I personally find griefing with summoner DoTs hilarious. Never ran into this pet thing before, just unequip anything that reflects while you xp?
I gave some good advice, on what to look for, but people would rather argue with if it's an exploit or not, or if you use it blah blah blah. Can it be called an exploit, who cares it's not called an exploit by the makers of the game. So go head call it what you want but the fact of the matter is, just like botting it's here to stay until the fix is implemented. Arguing, or whatever gets you no where fast.

If this was such an exploit this thread would have been deleted, plain and simple. I don't care if Korea fixed it, until it's fixed here it's game on and not an exploit in my book. Screen shot me all you want, my summon is not my main actually was made to kill bots in the first place, so please don't ban my usless account with the summoner on it. LOL Just make another account and do it again F2p baby!

Last edited by Bryce; 06-07-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #176
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Mists
Posts: 10,076
Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
I gave some good advice, on what to look for, but people would rather argue with if it's an exploit or not, or if you use it blah blah blah. Can it be called an exploit, who cares it's not called an exploit by the makers of the game. So go head call it what you want but the fact of the matter is, just like botting it's here to stay until the fix is implemented. Arguing, or whatever gets you no where fast.

If this was such an exploit this thread would have been deleted, plain and simple. I don't care if Korea fixed it, until it's fixed here it's game on and not an exploit in my book. Screen shot me all you want, my summon is not my main actually was made to kill bots in the first place, so please don't ban my usless account with the summoner on it. LOL Just make another account and do it again F2p baby!
I don't recall the thread about reflect in Orbis being deleted... And that was deemed an exploit.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #177
Bryce
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 541
Bryce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
I don't recall the thread about reflect in Orbis being deleted... And that was deemed an exploit.
How do I know you be one to find something to write about that is irrelevant.

But i'll try to awnser; Maybe cause not everyone is high enough level to go to Orbis, and tbh who cares.

THIS thread..... tells you how to do the bug down to the t, you don't have to just go to one area, it can be done in any open combat area, throwing blazing skin on a mob is not really anything special we use to throw zerk on people back in the day to make them weaker it's pretty much the same thing, we also use to heal raidbosses and throw zerk on them...
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:49 PM   #178
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Mists
Posts: 10,076
Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
How do I know you be one to find something to write about that is irrelevant.

But i'll try to awnser; Maybe cause not everyone is high enough level to go to Orbis, and tbh who cares.

THIS thread..... tells you how to do the bug down to the t, you don't have to just go to one area, it can be done in any open combat area, throwing blazing skin on a mob is not really anything special we use to throw zerk on people back in the day to make them weaker it's pretty much the same thing, we also use to heal raidbosses and throw zerk on them...
You probably don't understand that it started with reflect in Orbis, then buffing reflect damage on every mob was deemed an exploit; even in Korea this was corrected. The only weird thing is that NC here deemed it an exploit, while this one, albeit being corrected as well in Korean land of dreams, is still not officially flagged as such.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #179
Bryce
Purgatory Shadow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 541
Bryce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
You probably don't understand that it started with reflect in Orbis, then buffing reflect damage on every mob was deemed an exploit; even in Korea this was corrected. The only weird thing is that NC here deemed it an exploit, while this one, albeit being corrected as well in Korean land of dreams, is still not officially flagged as such.
We can keep going over this and no matter what, just like coke is not pepsi even though they are both black and have sugar in them they are not the same. This is still not not same as an exploit and is not considered an exploit, think sace called it an a bug, that can't be considered an exploit because of the game mechanics.. But i'm done repeating that over and over, gl with your opinion, facts are more interesting..
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #180
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Mists
Posts: 10,076
Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
We can keep going over this and no matter what, just like coke is not pepsi even though they are both black and have sugar in them they are not the same. This is still not not same as an exploit and is not considered an exploit, think sace called it an a bug, that can't be considered an exploit because of the game mechanics.. But i'm done repeating that over and over, gl with your opinion, facts are more interesting..
Well, using a bug is still exploiting something that's not working as designed by the devs.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
patch notes, terragamers wiki

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.