Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-16-2017, 12:34 AM   #61
xSpaWn
Dark Knight

xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoloswagcoco View Post
Losers like those ms morons will always have an excuse. Delusional post incoming so open ur umbrella .
https://youtu.be/255QUDesO4Y

Have fun
xSpaWn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:34 AM   #62
Milandor
Goblin Lord

Milandor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphryx View Post
Actually there were only 2 isses "protecting" the castle. And sometimes (2 or 3 times if I am not mistaken) AMX showed up and killed every1 from ICA.
So, basically, ICA is not doing fine! If they didn't cast, they should all quit the game XD

Just wanted to point this out!

I guess you are too dumb to realize that IC = inner circle and ICA = inner circle alliance wich mean piratas and epic heroes are ICA just pointing that out since your IQ seem to be so high. So when i say ICA it means alliance not just IC just saying ....
Milandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:23 AM   #63
iDopest
Dark Knight

iDopest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennieXL View Post
Well Mutchy, nothing much to be honest. Just another day at the Office, yet another Counter Strike Camper episode ended.

I started looking for different Games to Play since Lineage 2 is getting boring like this. NCwest don't care about fixing unintended Bugs/Glitches/Exploits created by Dev Team right now.

They already answered it will be their first priority once the Salvation Update will be live and functioning 99,99%.

MP regeneration during Castle/Fortress Battles will be tested/changed by Dev due to previous Feoh Update which added new skills. They forgot to link the impact on balance with this old Castle MP Regeneration System.
Upgrading Slaughter Dyes, by any passive means, such as with registered Alt Clans/AFK Alts & Boxes from same IP/Friends/Clan Members seems to be another issue they will be addressing soon. As they said: It is not game intended to upgrade the Slaughter Dye this way and taking advantage of. Exploit FTW.

Good Luck Noba!

PS> I think Nova is really bad in my opinion even with the extra PvP Attack they got, because of the Castle Ownership!
You mean IF the game lasts till salvation? lol
Old 11-16-2017, 10:31 AM   #64
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDopest View Post
You mean IF the game lasts till salvation? lol
rofl, exactly xD
Maybe if they wait long enough, nova may quit and the mp regen won't be of any issue then I guess
Old 11-16-2017, 12:10 PM   #65
Sphryx
Tainted Zombie

Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milandor View Post
I guess you are too dumb to realize that IC = inner circle and ICA = inner circle alliance wich mean piratas and epic heroes are ICA just pointing that out since your IQ seem to be so high. So when i say ICA it means alliance not just IC just saying ....
I was referring to ICA alliance, not only to IC.... u're misintrepeting... I am pretty sure u're the dumb here, Mr.GotRecalled! XD
Old 11-17-2017, 11:53 AM   #66
Johanne
Elpy

Johanne is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphryx View Post
Actually there were only 2 isses "protecting" the castle. And sometimes (2 or 3 times if I am not mistaken) AMX showed up and killed every1 from ICA.
So, basically, ICA is not doing fine! If they didn't cast, they should all quit the game XD

Just wanted to point this out!

Pretty easy bring a high party to kill low geared players and come to forums talk about like the masterpiece from server huh? If so strong go Aden fight true PvP players and take the castle.

And well, ICA is doing fine with we have at this moment.
Johanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:43 AM   #67
Sphryx
Tainted Zombie

Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johanne View Post
Pretty easy bring a high party to kill low geared players and come to forums talk about like the masterpiece from server huh? If so strong go Aden fight true PvP players and take the castle.

And well, ICA is doing fine with we have at this moment.
Another clueless person... do you even play on Chronos?

I didnt bring any1, I am not bragging anything and ICA is a sinking boat (P1ratas = bad leadership; IC = abandoned by his own leader; what's EpicHeroes?).

You might say you are doing fine with what u got... A little Delusional, isn't it? Keep lying to urself