Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Screenshots, Movies, and Fan Art

Login


Screenshots, Movies, and Fan Art Post screenshots, artwork, movies, and comics here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2017, 08:21 PM   #1
Jagtiger
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 381
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

7 MS no dragon weapon vs 7 Nova w/ Dragon weapon

https://youtu.be/miGBjO40PIo

Discuss?
__________________
XXVII
Jagtiger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 10:10 PM   #2
Stealth812
Elpy
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Stealth812 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
7 MS no dragon weapon vs 7 Nova w/ Dragon weapon

https://youtu.be/miGBjO40PIo

Discuss?
It’s so funny you post all these videos of someone else’s toons but won’t put one of yours. Go buy another character. What a complete waste of time it is posting threads for other people.
Stealth812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:46 AM   #3
Feedlee
Elpy
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 4
Feedlee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

looks like dragon weapons dont deserve the money ppl spend on them
Feedlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:28 AM   #4
Jagtiger
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 381
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth812 View Post
It’s so funny you post all these videos of someone else’s toons but won’t put one of yours. Go buy another character. What a complete waste of time it is posting threads for other people.
it's so funny people log multiple forum accounts just to talk trash to me thank you for your dedication if you want an autograph I'll give you one for free cause I'm such a nice person
__________________
XXVII
Jagtiger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:31 AM   #5
Betsee
Elpy
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 19
Betsee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Watching Deigo's system message spam, kek.

Lio did a helluva carry job.
__________________
Genocide:
lild1nk - 105 ISS Doomcryer // 105 Wynn Elemental Master

Last edited by Betsee; 10-12-2017 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Typo: menu>message
Betsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:59 AM   #6
Mich4el
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 102
Mich4el is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
7 MS no dragon weapon vs 7 Nova w/ Dragon weapon

https://youtu.be/miGBjO40PIo

Discuss?
God, how is nova so bad? They can't win unless they outnumber 3 to 1, have they ever won a 7v7 against MS? lol. Best part was fooz being a carpet, and not getting back up. I wonder if nova will let him leave town again, outside a siege after that video?
Mich4el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:24 AM   #7
Bruhxd
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 138
Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich4el View Post
God, how is nova so bad? They can't win unless they outnumber 3 to 1, have they ever won a 7v7 against MS? lol. Best part was fooz being a carpet, and not getting back up. I wonder if nova will let him leave town again, outside a siege after that video?
"hold on guys I need to unflag then I'll stand back up to fight you!" "Fooz
Bruhxd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:43 AM   #8
Mich4el
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 102
Mich4el is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruhxd View Post
"hold on guys I need to unflag then I'll stand back up to fight you!" "Fooz
I wonder when nova will be smart enough to not accept any more 7v7, or any even numbered pvp for that matter, against MS? They just keep embarrassing themselves.
Mich4el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:48 AM   #9
Munch
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 202
Munch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
7 MS no dragon weapon vs 7 Nova w/ Dragon weapon

https://youtu.be/miGBjO40PIo

Discuss?
Nice ress block bypass for Eclipses

p.s. looking for other MS members in 7v7, seeing the one and the same is getting boring ^^ or other parties aren't allowed to PvP?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconyte View Post
Just imagine his case in the court of law: "Botters and Cheaters of Lineage 2 against NCsoft"
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 02:33 PM   #10
WhasD
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 235
WhasD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

7v7 is boring as fuuucckkkk


cya #MorningCarpet in 3 days
__________________
Shook the pro
WhasD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:33 PM   #11
Jagtiger
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 381
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
Nice ress block bypass for Eclipses

p.s. looking for other MS members in 7v7, seeing the one and the same is getting boring ^^ or other parties aren't allowed to PvP?
Oh jesus can someone please teach this scrub how to bypass resblock.... Dear god no wonder you don't wanna say who you are you're ignorant about simple game mechanics wonder what more about gameplay....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhasD View Post
7v7 is boring as fuuucckkkk


cya #MorningCarpet in 3 days
Cause only during siege a terrible yul like you who uses Light of protection is allowed to tag up in Nova
__________________
XXVII
Jagtiger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:46 PM   #12
Mich4el
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: usa
Posts: 102
Mich4el is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhasD View Post
7v7 is boring as fuuucckkkk


cya #MorningCarpet in 3 days
So any pvp that has even numbers, and most likely equal gear, is boring because you have no chance to win? Again, nova wins nothing when they cannot zerg. Reminds me of MAX.
Mich4el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:02 PM   #13
Munch
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 202
Munch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
Oh jesus can someone please teach this scrub how to bypass resblock.... Dear god no wonder you don't wanna say who you are you're ignorant about simple game mechanics wonder what more about gameplay....
Getting called ignorant by you, that's rich. One thing is going back to town and porting back, that's out of the question for this scenario, "my teleport" wasn't the case as well, summoning - nope, feather ress - rather a bug, don't you think, since the debuff should block all ressurections? but hell, why should I be educating you, when you know the bypasses, right? ^^


p.s. When will you make your own character?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconyte View Post
Just imagine his case in the court of law: "Botters and Cheaters of Lineage 2 against NCsoft"
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:36 PM   #14
Feedlee
Elpy
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 4
Feedlee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
p.s. looking for other MS members in 7v7, seeing the one and the same is getting boring ^^ or other parties aren't allowed to PvP?
i watch last pvp+gainak videos and i see ms are rotating dds tanks healers
iss raven eclipse truffle zureil rown spawn jolene azazei xxvii lio diego nuki sirdon etc on the contrary nova always depend on pepinio and greek pt from naia.
Feedlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:00 PM   #15
MashaWithoutBear
Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 154
MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
Getting called ignorant by you, that's rich. One thing is going back to town and porting back, that's out of the question for this scenario, "my teleport" wasn't the case as well, summoning - nope, feather ress - rather a bug, don't you think, since the debuff should block all ressurections? but hell, why should I be educating you, when you know the bypasses, right? ^^


p.s. When will you make your own character?
Don't bother to talk with that thing munch.
They dind't told us that the trick worked only twice.
It required a bit of a digging but here we are
Hell I miss the cheer stamen to celebrate this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irY3mJpwAks&t=38m24s

4 funnier moments
1st in another video pep's cp was without iss while tempi was there .. this thime there was super and prince saved them all
2nd one the thing dind't manage to win even in an open 7/6 ... dust was ko from 8.44 to 11.03 same trick over and over red kills dust ecli bla bla
3rd one whatever the thing buys it ends up all the same way --> carpet mode and yeah they are really the best in rotating while searching for ants on the ground
4th dua lipa was singing no lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Freya they are cominnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

I really feel it zure but if u hire a fake toon you deserve this.

Edit: Discuss ?
__________________
I only really show up for work every other week
and they think I care about bots and cheaters

Last edited by MashaWithoutBear; 10-12-2017 at 06:25 PM.
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:54 PM   #16
Temperance
Goblin Lord
 
Temperance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 47
Temperance is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaWithoutBear View Post
Don't bother to talk with that thing munch.
They dind't told us that the trick worked only twice.
It required a bit of a digging but here we are
Hell I miss the cheer stamen to celebrate this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irY3mJpwAks&t=38m24s

4 funnier moments
1st in another video pep's cp was without iss while tempi was there .. this thime there was super and prince saved them all
2nd one the thing dind't manage to win even in an open 7/6 ... dust was ko from 8.44 to 11.03 same trick over and over red kills dust ecli bla bla
3rd one whatever the thing buys it ends up all the same way --> carpet mode and yeah they are really the best in rotating while searching for ants on the ground
4th dua lipa was singing no lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Freya they are cominnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

I really feel it zure but if u hire a fake toon you deserve this.

Edit: Discuss ?
1st If you are gonna write my old name at least write it correctly ...

2nd The video you posted peppinio pt had 3 brooch br + valiants/dandy (most of them) VS freya roses, that's why they thought taking 3rd dd instead of iss would help them finish the pvp faster (FAILURE) and towards the end of the video they replace MusicGR with iss.
Even though they had all this stuff on them they couldn't wipe us out for 40 mins LOL. What an embarrassment for Peppinio if you ask me.

3rd & 4th cant even understand what you mean, cuz its written so badly.. but even if it was understandable it probably would be crap anyways

PS: Even Peppinio himself told Lio on pm after the pvp that they played like cr4p
PSS: Don't even bother QQing about the "bypassing" since most of Nova uses it as well.
Temperance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:29 AM   #17
Munch
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 202
Munch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
PSS: Don't even bother QQing about the "bypassing" since most of Nova uses it as well.
Agreed, the "monkey see, monkey do" fits this perfectly. Why play it normally, when you can just bug it as everyone else, right?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconyte View Post
Just imagine his case in the court of law: "Botters and Cheaters of Lineage 2 against NCsoft"
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 10:17 AM   #18
meskiukas
Hungry Spirit
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 132
meskiukas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

this whole pvp video an current meta of pvp is 1 big fail. even if you are so top geared you play so defensively with 2tanks and healers in pt so you cant kill anybody with similar gear and 7v7 pvp continues for half hour. it should be max 10 mins not 1/4 of siege time. if 1 pt had 1 more dd this whole **** would have ended long ago because if they could survive second tank ud they would have like 1/3 more dmg and healers couldn't heal that dmg and it would be more fun to watch now i just see 14 top geared ppl who is scared ******** of each other and try to hide behind 2 tanks. this whole 2 tanks 2 healers party composition sucks so hard i even cant watch videos like this. guys fight and die like real men don't be scared kittens.
meskiukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:00 PM   #19
Temperance
Goblin Lord
 
Temperance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 47
Temperance is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meskiukas View Post
if 1 pt had 1 more dd this whole **** would have ended long ago
Is this what you mean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irY3mJpwAks&t=38m24s

3 DDs yet the pvp is just as long as the other one shows how bad those DDs are
Temperance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:50 AM   #20
mixa
Remnant Diabolist
 
mixa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 2,153
mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MS vs Nova (7v7 vs the lvl 2 caster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meskiukas View Post
this whole pvp video an current meta of pvp is 1 big fail. even if you are so top geared you play so defensively with 2tanks and healers in pt so you cant kill anybody with similar gear and 7v7 pvp continues for half hour. it should be max 10 mins not 1/4 of siege time. if 1 pt had 1 more dd this whole **** would have ended long ago because if they could survive second tank ud they would have like 1/3 more dmg and healers couldn't heal that dmg and it would be more fun to watch now i just see 14 top geared ppl who is scared ******** of each other and try to hide behind 2 tanks. this whole 2 tanks 2 healers party composition sucks so hard i even cant watch videos like this. guys fight and die like real men don't be scared kittens.
I'm seriously failing to find any pvp in that video. That's teasing, not pvp.
Today's end gear pvp reality is that everyone is afraid to lose and admit defeat, hence the 2 tanks+2 healers, iss + 2DD setup. It's so boring to watch, let alone play it that way.... gosh what l2 has turned into.
__________________
Free2Play Orc Tyrr GK / L22ez4me
“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke
mixa is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.