General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 06-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #201
Rangur
Guardian Archangel

Rangur will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Useful "Exploit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retri View Post
Really? Because I go to swamp on my dual class and I see summoners there lowering their pets all the time.
Really? I go to swamp on several chars pretty often and I only saw it once. Maybe it depends heavily on the server you play on. Please note that I am not saying it does not happen on Magmeld, but either some people are heavily exaggerating or it is much less common on Magmeld than on other servers.

I do happen to know people who do it, but they do it only to bots. God knows we have enough of them around.
Rangur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:58 AM   #202
iDarkBlade
Elpy

iDarkBlade is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Useful "Exploit"

Server Naia: today 10 min ago I'm an Iss enchanter I have finished my quest at Swamplan I talked with NPC Vollodos and go afk 1 min when the player Quellen attacked me with a turtle ascetic HP1 which gave me 367 damage I was buffed so I reflected damage 36 and pet died so I'm PK! Quellen killed me.He wrote in chat that the reason to kill me was the fact I still a mob! I was only giving buffs! So I'm red because your programming has a flaw and reflect damage arrives before damage! I ask you, NCSoft, to solve this problem, revue all chat and all issue (revue my loggin I never used a bot program) and take off my karma I have PK=0 ! I don't deserve it! I never killed someone if I was not attacked!!! Is your fault so solve this problem and fast because I want to play my char! Sace do what you said "This is not exactly a bug, but it is a game mechanic flaw that has been overlooked. It will be reported so that it can be fixed. Meanwhile, if this functionality is found to be abused it may be publicly declared as an exploit, meaning offenders may face consequences" I already did a request to support team.
iDarkBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:45 AM   #203
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

You can dekarma pretty fast, killing a pet gives very low karma points.

Next time, when you go afk take out Daring Sonata and any reflect damage jewel you got.

It's only a palliative, I still bear the hope this will be officially deemed an exploit and punished/fixed accordingly.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #204
iDarkBlade
Elpy

iDarkBlade is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
You can dekarma pretty fast, killing a pet gives very low karma points.

Next time, when you go afk take out Daring Sonata and any reflect damage jewel you got.

It's only a palliative, I still bear the hope this will be officially deemed an exploit and punished/fixed accordingly.
Thank you Tiferet. Yeah I have dekarma with 4-5 mobs at FGW I had only -90 rep.
NCSoft team is working to fix this problem fast, but you don't need to be afk! Even when you play or you talk with a NPC for a quest (like me I was talking with Vollodos and just look my desk to read a message 2-3sec mb 1 min) you can be victim of a crap player who send his pet attack you! No possibility of defence! you are red in 1 sec!!
iDarkBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:20 AM   #205
Nerdplow
Dark Lord

Nerdplow is an unknown quantity at this point

Only way to defend is pay attention to whats going on around you at all times lol. Use your iss heal on all pets that come near you. If the guy starts to lower it again .. you know what he is doing. Get the fu$k out of dodge.
Nerdplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:10 PM   #206
Untagged
Thunder Wyrm

Untagged is on a distinguished road

I went through all the patch notes from the Korean Power Wiki this afternoon to see whats in store for us. Then I translated the notes as best I could in the time I had.

http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.ph...#5.2F30.2F2012

In the 5/30/2012 patch. it appears they corrected the problem around 1 week after it was reported here. That patch was 5 weeks after Tauti went live in Korea. When we get that patch is any ones guess.
Untagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #207
Melimelo
Elpy

Melimelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Players abuse this " karma exploit "

i read few times about this , but nobody disturb to do anything about it , prob they like that some ppl farm reputation on bots
on my case i let my char afk , talked on the phone few mins , when i come back my char dead with karma wtf ?!
every day there are some ppl walking around to find theyr customers in IT for example , most of them have very green name
like our dear friend Sace use to say :

Useful "Exploit"
Basically this "exploit" is not a big deal until players abuse it so much that it becomes a big deal. Yes, that is a relative opinion, but if players negatively affected by it petition the GMs to say they've been victimized by abuse of this function, the likelihood of the function becoming a "bannable exploit" increases drastically. Abusers that lead to it becoming a bannable exploit may receive a temp ban, but more serious consequences will occur if someone abuses it after we publicly declare it as an exploit.

Bottom line: don't do it.

We're sending this as a bug report and it will be fixed so that it cannot be abused like this.

what happened ?! are u guys working on it ?!
Melimelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:47 AM   #208
StepDeck
Purgatory Shadow

StepDeck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Players abuse this " karma exploit "

best bet is ... don't go afk with any skill/item active that reflects damage. or just don't go afk in an unsafe zone.

someone tried this on me in Sel Mahum but since no reflect damage on my part, both the attacker and his/her turtle turned purple and was killed by others in the area

on another note .... yes this still sucks and is cowardly and underhanded but so is PK noobs but ppl get bored in a make believe world.

unless NCSoft actually fixes this, just watch ur back
StepDeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #209
Belophan
Baylor

Belophan has a spectacular aura about themBelophan has a spectacular aura about them

ooo new exploit, lets abuse it !!
Belophan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #210
edwis8521
Tainted Zombie

edwis8521 is an unknown quantity at this point

Never meet this exploit ingame.
But it sounds fantastic, maybe you have magical powers to kill anyone who gets near then you are afk? I'm sure that you have.
edwis8521 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
patch notes, terragamers wiki