Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #241
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: L2 Store and L2 Galleria Feedback

a 10% recipe has a chance to appear every 4 hrs in the castle store, but I'm sure it could easily be sold in the L2 store.

I'm waiting for raid boss cloaks to be put in the store for a good lol moment. All that time spent raiding to do the quests all for nothing.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #242
Nikana
Elpy

Nikana is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be good idea to write warnings for potential customers if there are bugs that prevent buying some account services (like AH bug makes impossible to transfer character) etc.
It's really frustrating that I've spent my money, I'm waiting for this transfer more than month and I still don't know if it'll be ever possible!
Old 09-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #243
Hero Sore Wa Densetsu
Elpy

Hero Sore Wa Densetsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Items for 0 Ncoin for 7-24 hours in shop would be awesome.
Or some beginner packs for 0 Ncoin
Or limited items for 0 Ncoins that disappear when the event ends
Old 10-04-2012, 07:06 AM   #244
jzjz
Elpy

jzjz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default About nc store

Prices are expensive.

Why not make prices low but also put a limit into good items that everyone can afford.

Like let's say $5 value item but you can only buy a maximum of 2 items in a week. This helps all kinds of players to be able to afford and get the chance of helping them through the game.

Most of my friends are from the Philippines..they are interested in buying NCoins. But they can't afford it. $20 is like almost a 1,000 Philippine Pesos and that costs a lot.

NC..if you want to earn consider most players..remember it's not just rich people who plays Lineage 2. And think of it, how much are you earning for 10 rich people who can buy $50 of NCoin to 3k players who can pay $5. If you sum it up..NC wont loose. Like the goddess of destruction scrolls you can actually sell it cheap but needs a limit. That's just a sample. It can vary with different items.

And stop selling gamble stuff..It's really disgusting. Makes NC look like stealing money. Or if its a gamble..increase the chances. Or liek enchanting when it breaks..then instead of breaking it lowers upgrade by 1. not like totally loosing everything to +0. People pay for something to be satisfied.

Trading of some NC Store items should be possible..Why? Because it's not real-money trading if you sell it in exchange of adena. Some people might buy an item or two in exchange for adena..But hey NC look who's buying stuff from who? From You guys. Who earns..NC.

I've heard people exchanging adena for real money or NCoins for real money. It's because of the non-tradeable items. NC is against real money trading but the way you sell stuff..It only encourages people to do real money trading.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #245
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

DrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to behold

Instead of the "For a limited time", try keeping the new items in the stores until the demand for it fades away. Some in this community miss out due to budget constraints and have to save up to participate.

Before the haters jump all over this post... I have heard this from friends and clan mates.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #246
OrochiGirl
Purgatory Shadow

OrochiGirl is on a distinguished road

My Wish List:
  • Permanent Butterfly Hairpin
  • Permanent Pegasus Agathion
  • Permanent Baby Panda Agathion
  • Name change ticket for pets
Old 10-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #247
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is now closed. Please post any feedback you have in our new L2 Store/L2 Galleria forum section. Thank you!
Closed Thread

Tags
glory days, terragamers wiki