Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 06-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #21
Gspotless
Goblin Lord

Gspotless is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why mentor get penalty and mentees don't ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaringBears View Post
Because it is designed this way, so man up and stop crying.
yeah let's all shut up and play. Having opinions and suggestions is so far-fetched.
Gspotless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:55 PM   #22
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspotless View Post
Because I can and I don't regret it. If you're selfish be that way. I don't mind
Eight years of saving and earning my adena and items I AM going to be that way. You earn it like I had to,but seeing everything is spoon fed to everyone I don't see anyone who came after F2P understanding the value I hold with my accounts.

I don't loan anyone in clan anything anymore nor do I give handouts. No one gave me handouts. Go Earn it.
1Peri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #23
Gspotless
Goblin Lord

Gspotless is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
Eight years of saving and earning my adena and items I AM going to be that way. You earn it like I had to,but seeing everything is spoon fed to everyone I don't see anyone who came after F2P understanding the value I hold with my accounts.

I don't loan anyone in clan anything anymore nor do I give handouts. No one gave me handouts. Go Earn it.
I understand your bitterness and your way of handling things but we're not all the same are we now? I'm not saying you're wrong. You're actually doing a good job business wise. I'm more of a "pay it forward" kind of guy.
Gspotless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #24
Elrohir
Shilen

Elrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspotless;
Because I can and I don't regret it. If you're selfish be that way. I don't mind
Just because someone doesn't give money to everyone who asks for it does make them selfish. People who are given things too easily tend not to appreciate them or understand the work it takes to actually earn them. You may actually be doing them a disservice.
Elrohir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #25
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspotless View Post
I understand your bitterness and your way of handling things but we're not all the same are we now? I'm not saying you're wrong. You're actually doing a good job business wise. I'm more of a "pay it forward" kind of guy.
Paying it forward to someone who appreciates and deserves it is one thing, handing out to someone begging is another.

I'm sure those mentees payed you forward by slapping you with a big ol wet 7 day penalty up the pooper
Old 06-15-2012, 03:17 PM   #26
Elrohir
Shilen

Elrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to behold

Um, eww...

But anyway, why would anyone need money (more than you can easily earn killing mobs) pre-80 anyway? At 80 the only things you need money for are shots and ports.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #27
1Peri1
Valakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
Um, eww...

But anyway, why would anyone need money (more than you can easily earn killing mobs) pre-80 anyway? At 80 the only things you need money for are shots and ports.
well unless you're me who bought S packs before it was changed and removed lol and ports are free for the next month...YIPPEE!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 11:32 PM   #28
Untagged
Thunder Wyrm

Untagged is on a distinguished road

Just an update from the 6/20 patch notes in Korea:

1. Penalty of mentoring system has been changed as follows:
- Contract Termination: 7 -> 2 days
- Graduation: 5 -> 1
Untagged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #29
Tikari
Tainted Zombie

Tikari is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untagged View Post
Just an update from the 6/20 patch notes in Korea:

1. Penalty of mentoring system has been changed as follows:
- Contract Termination: 7 -> 2 days
- Graduation: 5 -> 1
[korea Being the key word here. But I could test it when servers come up I got plenty of useless 85's I can take a hit on.
Tikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:02 PM   #30
Tikari
Tainted Zombie

Tikari is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikari View Post
[korea Being the key word here. But I could test it when servers come up I got plenty of useless 85's I can take a hit on.
Tried it just now with a useless char its still 7day penalty.
Tikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:09 PM   #31
Elrohir
Shilen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerash;
then tell me your IGN ..i'll create new 3x characters and make you my mentor ..... even you'll be 24/7 and you'll play and be on 24/7 pshico-maniac I'll delete the contract and leave 1 by 1 character at 7 days interval..then I wanna you tell me how you fell .Or probably you are a noob who want some1 at his feet at every min...and you can't survive without some1 buffs or help in this game..if some1 leave you 3 seconds alone you cry for your mom
Still waiting for this, internet tough guy.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #32
1Peri1
Valakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
Still waiting for this, internet tough guy.
I was wondering about this too. All talk
Old 06-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #33
Untagged
Thunder Wyrm

Untagged is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikari View Post
Tried it just now with a useless char its still 7day penalty.
I didn't mean to imply we would get it today. This is a patch that came out after Glory Days in Korea. It would likely be a patch rolled into the Glory Days update unless Korea decides we should see it sooner.
Untagged is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mentor mentee, terragamers wiki