Lineage II Forums  
Old 06-26-2012, 10:55 PM   #1
Mileide
Elpy

Mileide is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bug in the Skills of Clan

Please administrators of the game to see what is happening with the skills of my humble clan, the clan is level 5 with all the skills level however they appear only on the stock passive skills of the leader in the other clan members appear 3 or 4 only .
They are the following: body clan, clan regeneration, M.def clan, clan luck the other skills not appear to other members of the clan leader for the same so called LegendaryOfHell

The name of the clan and TheLegendarys

Grateful for the attention and waiting for a response

LegendaryOfHell

sorry my english google
Old 06-26-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bug in the Skills of Clan

Your clan might need to be higher lvl or toons be noble to get all the skills.

It will say they only work on Heir or higher?
Old 06-27-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Clan Luck should appear on every toon in the main clan and sub-units, regardless of their rank.
Academy members don't get any of the clan skills (but I have some doubts about Clan Luck, I need to check on my lowbie BD once the server is up). Royal Guards and Orders of Knights members are granted a rank lower than the one granted to the main clan's members.

And as Smittie said, a lot of skills are activated on toons that have the appropriate (or higher) rank. Unless your members are Elders/Heir or higher, certain skills won't show up on their passive skills tab.

Last edited by Tiferet1; 06-27-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
Untagged
Thunder Wyrm

Untagged is on a distinguished road

The clan skills he listed are for heir rank or higher. Level 5 clan won't have knight or guard units. His level 5 clan will only have main unit and possibly academy. At level 5 main clan is heir rank so unless they are academy toons, they should see the skills he listed.

http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.php?title=Clan_Levels
and
http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.php?title=Clan_skills

Tags
clan skills, terragamers wiki