Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Tales of Aden and Elmore

Login

Tales of Aden and Elmore Post your stories and character bios here.

Old 06-10-2014, 08:46 AM   #1
Smitas
Purgatory Shadow

Smitas is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile L2 History Project

I am a translator 3rd year student and now I am translating L2 history from the l2wiki.com to my native language because it is unique and challenging for a translator. And I decided to post my result when I will finish it. But I realized I can post only 1700 words or symbols in a thread. The translation would be placed in my group Ether. Is it possible to make it happen GM/Admin/Mod or a Staff person who can help?

Last edited by Smitas; 06-11-2014 at 01:28 AM.
Smitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:17 PM   #2
BigBubbles
Zaken

BigBubbles is on a distinguished road
Default Re: L2 History Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitas View Post
I am a translator 3rd year student and now I am translating L2 history from the l2wiki.com to my native language because it is unique and challenging for a translator. And I decided to post my result when I will finish it. But I realized I can post only 1700 words or symbols in a thread. The translation would be placed in my group Ether. Is it possible to make it happen GM/Admin/Mod or a Staff person who can help?

No way in h e double hockey sticks this is gonna happen, this is a NA forum, they delete threads that have to many posts in languages other then English, they won't allow for a post of biblical proportions in another language.

If its important to you, you should blog it somewhere and add the link in you sig, or make a thread/post with that link saying L2 history for players speaking this language.

For your social group, this would be the same, make the post with a brief explanation, add the link, its far easier than the way around it which would be to roll the posts a pages/replies.

Last edited by BigBubbles; 06-11-2014 at 12:26 PM.
BigBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #3
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

FidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: L2 History Project

it is appreciated, but as bubs here mentioned, technically it is an NA forum and requires posts be in english. if you're bold, you might consider contacting the Wiki page owners and provide your translation to them.
maybe get your name on there as a contributor, or translator.
good for a resume. or maybe not, i never know what's good for reasume's these days.
people say being a clan leader in an online game is a stromg demonstration of leadership.
FidgitTheClown is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#help #request