Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Technical Discussions > General Technical Issues

Login

General Technical Issues Describe your client-side, hardware or software complications. This is not a place to report game bugs.

Old 10-30-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
galegods
Elpy

galegods is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Account hacked ==WHEN THE PLAYER NEEDS THE COMPANY YOU DO NOT SUPPORT

I sent several emails to ncssoft about my hacked account, and you simply say that it was not hacked, if it was not hacked I filled the item where? You just say that the account was not hacked, I suppose you gave me a bloody fisrt + 12 for some noob? I only want what is mine and you should give back and the minimum that the company can do for the player that is hacked, if you do not know the player spends time and money in this game, because every time there is an event in the game, I AM NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING ALSO TO ASKING ONLY WHAT AND MY .. AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RETURN BY THE BAG, I THINK THE LAW OF THE COMPANY AND THAT THE PLAYER HAS AND WHAT IF I HAVE TO **** TAKE SCAMMER - BE HACKED - USE BOOT .. AT LEAST AND WHAT SEEMS THAT THE GAME IS BETTER HAVING AND SCAMMER AND BOOT AND THE COMPANY DOES NOTHING. TAKING ALSO THE LAG THAT, HAVING HOURS THAT IS ABLE TO PLAY NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE ... AND TO MY BLODY FIST + 12 WILL BE HOW TO RETURN OR WILL GO FOR THATSELF? TA RELEASED USE OF BOOT- SCAMMER AND ALL OK? BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WORKS TO HAVE THE THINGS IN THIS GAME TO THE CONTRARY OF YOU THAT FILLS THE MONEY RIVER MAKING EVENT ... I WANT WHAT AND MY, THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD AND SO YOU WATCH THE DATABASE GOES SEE THAT MY WEAPON WAS STOLEN .. IF YOU HAD DONE ANYTHING YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE UPGRADE IN MY CHAR OR HAVE SOLD IT AND HAVE MADE ADENA AND CHANGED THE MORE TEAM DID NOTHING DO IT ... BE A LITTLE RATIONAL WITH YOUR PLAYERS ... US I WANT WHAT AND MY RIGHT BY I WANT MY GUN .. AND DO WE DO HOW?

WHEN THE PLAYER NEEDS THE COMPANY YOU DO NOT SUPPORT
galegods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 10:01 PM   #2
galegods
Elpy

Default Account hacked ==WHEN THE PLAYER NEEDS THE COMPANY YOU DO NOT SUPPORT

I sent several emails to ncssoft about my hacked account, and you simply say that it was not hacked, if it was not hacked I filled the item where? You just say that the account was not hacked, I suppose you gave me a bloody fisrt + 12 for some noob? I only want what is mine and you should give back and the minimum that the company can do for the player that is hacked, if you do not know the player spends time and money in this game, because every time there is an event in the game, I AM NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING ALSO TO ASKING ONLY WHAT AND MY .. AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RETURN BY THE BAG, I THINK THE LAW OF THE COMPANY AND THAT THE PLAYER HAS AND WHAT IF I HAVE TO **** TAKE SCAMMER - BE HACKED - USE BOOT .. AT LEAST AND WHAT SEEMS THAT THE GAME IS BETTER HAVING AND SCAMMER AND BOOT AND THE COMPANY DOES NOTHING. TAKING ALSO THE LAG THAT, HAVING HOURS THAT IS ABLE TO PLAY NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE ... AND TO MY BLODY FIST + 12 WILL BE HOW TO RETURN OR WILL GO FOR THATSELF? TA RELEASED USE OF BOOT- SCAMMER AND ALL OK? BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WORKS TO HAVE THE THINGS IN THIS GAME TO THE CONTRARY OF YOU THAT FILLS THE MONEY RIVER MAKING EVENT ... I WANT WHAT AND MY, THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD AND SO YOU WATCH THE DATABASE GOES SEE THAT MY WEAPON WAS STOLEN .. IF YOU HAD DONE ANYTHING YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE UPGRADE IN MY CHAR OR HAVE SOLD IT AND HAVE MADE ADENA AND CHANGED THE MORE TEAM DID NOTHING DO IT ... BE A LITTLE RATIONAL WITH YOUR PLAYERS ... US I WANT WHAT AND MY RIGHT BY I WANT MY GUN .. AND DO WE DO HOW?

Old 10-30-2017, 10:03 PM   #3
galegods
Elpy

Old 10-30-2017, 10:03 PM   #4
galegods
Elpy

Old 10-30-2017, 10:05 PM   #5
galegods
Elpy

Old 10-30-2017, 10:05 PM   #6
galegods
Elpy

Old 10-31-2017, 12:13 AM   #7
Pleistoros
Heathen Knight

Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Account hacked ==WHEN THE PLAYER NEEDS THE COMPANY YOU DO NOT SUPPORT

Pls do tell us how you decide that your account was hacked

I mean, accounts cant be hacked unless you share log in information...
So, you let other ppl log your char and some items now are gone? Thats not hacking They are right.
Pleistoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 12:45 AM   #8
galegods
Elpy

Default Re: Account hacked ==WHEN THE PLAYER NEEDS THE COMPANY YOU DO NOT SUPPORT

I did not share information, it was hacked, nobody uses access to my account just me, too lazy to tell you that an account can not be hacked. more to do what nobody thinks the way that, I wanted to know if it was your account you would think so too.
Old 10-31-2017, 12:59 AM   #9
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

look in this way...

To log to your ID you need to know mail, then game pass, then pass from mail to look to verification code and in end you need to know game pass code. So tell us pls who know your mail, and two game code + pass form mail

in uper part "my account" go to setings, go in autorize location and click to menage, and you may se what IP address was online with your ID om special day when you see after the you miss items form your char.

https://i.imgur.com/5SYhs5R.png

Extra maybe you noty play form home, so someone from next PC make trade with your char when you was in wc or w/e

Last edited by ShakaZuluPP; 10-31-2017 at 01:34 AM.
ShakaZuluPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 04:23 AM   #10
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

We've heard that story many times before. You wasn't hacked, whatever happened it's your fault. You either shared your account with others or by your actions compromised your account.

As stated above, even if the offender knows your user/pass, he'll also need access to your mail.
And even if he has all the, he'll need your PIN, which cannot be reset very easy.

Blame yourself for being naive/lame and take this as a lesson for the future.
Support won't restore your items, that's for sure.

Last edited by mixa; 10-31-2017 at 05:28 AM.
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 05:30 AM   #11
IKY
Goblin Lord

IKY is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, why you even lost your time in this game..
IKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:10 AM   #12
Skylarking
Grave Predator

Skylarking is an unknown quantity at this point

can you create more topics in server sections?
and, in monthly preview
Skylarking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 07:18 AM   #13
Skylarking
Grave Predator

Skylarking is an unknown quantity at this point

brasil? elaremlk
Skylarking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:10 AM   #14
CrisKings22
Elpy

CrisKings22 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL!

How could that happened dude? The system gives you PIN code to log in your account plus PIN code to log in the game, so if someone stole your stuff it's only your fault to sharing your account around. XD
CrisKings22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:26 AM   #15
Oeste
Dark Knight

Oeste is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok so what I understood from your raging post was:

You had a +12 weapon (fists) I believe.
Your weapon is missing from the inventory.
You believe the weapon is missing because you got hacked.

That's the sum of it I believe.

A simple key-logger won't to the hacking trick anymore because even if your logging information is captured that way, there's still 2 more barriers preventing a **** which are the IP register and the character PIN Code.

So please explain how some random hacker has access to your email so they can bypass the IP register and know your PIN code so they have access to your character?.

Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one: you shared your account information with a "friend" and that "friend" decided your weapon was nice and he wanted it, so he went in and took it OR you put the weapon in the clan WH mistakenly which is why now it's not in your personal inventory.

The above is assuming that you still have access to the account and the information was not changed (contact email, passwords, etc..); If this is not the case then another possible explanation comes to mind: you bought the account and the original owner decided to take a look at what was in it and took your weapon.

Have you discarded all of the 3 options above?. If any of the 3 are true then NC is not obligated to reimburse you anything because it was done either by yourself (mistakenly) or it constitutes a breach of the EULA.
Oeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:59 PM   #16
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

You could get a RAT (Remote Administration Trojan) which gives the hacker complete control of your PC, even if you do not have access to a keylogger which will record your PIN it is the easiest thing in the world to simply record their screen and by doing that, see what PIN they put in.

$50 and you got an undetectable version for atleast a week, so no matter what antivirus you use, you're toast.
Not going to get into how he might have gotten hacked, but a simple explanation could be a friend that he trusted sent him a virus.

Long story short, you make it seem like being hacked is something "out of this world", actually its pretty easy.

That said, NCWest still have no obligation to help or assist, but to say its not possible for him to get hacked is just stupid.
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote