Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Tales of Aden and Elmore

Login

Tales of Aden and Elmore Post your stories and character bios here.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:42 PM   #41
Elrohir
Shilen

Elrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Pictures and comments while on the run as a fugitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWitchcraft View Post
Just curious here Dracha

What is your rate?

Live players vs AFK ones
He's gotten a few on my alts. I wasn't AFK or at a port. Afterwards we laughed, we cried.
Elrohir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:10 AM   #42
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

DrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to behold

Honestly, I don't take the time to figure who, what or when. You have an interesting concept... killing my alts, that's a great idea! Wait then they would lose hard earned XP and I would have to PM myself a few obscenities when I return from being AFK. I would guess it is 80-90% bots, the reason I think it is so high is most live players wouldn't keep fighting defenseless mobs when someone in their party is taking a beat down by a noob like me, right?

Yes, I die several times a day... but I don't think it is personal when this happens and it doesn't actually hurt my character emotionally or physically.

Truth be told... I log on, buff up in the once bot infested town Goddard and port out looking for bots, I PK everything I see(or hear) and just move on. Heading across the map east to west, north to south, whichever area I can get a port into (some players I know help me move around when they see bots).

A few times I have accidentally PKed the players who've brought me to their bot infected location... I get into a frenzy (working with therapist on this "issue") but I rarely waste time just sitting at a port PKing peeps porting. For the record if I am at a port waiting to be summoned and players arrive I just have to PK them... it is in my nature, but I don't set out to camp a port.

I am honored how much attention MythicalInventor has given me... not only was her first post directed at me, looks like 7 out of 9 were just for me. This has to be true love!!

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8472/mythicalinv.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Last edited by DrachaVonDrachen; 08-14-2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: My very own "stalker" ~ A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.
DrachaVonDrachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:42 AM   #43
MythicalInventor
Dark Knight

MythicalInventor is an unknown quantity at this point

You shouldn't be honored, honest. I just felt you were crying out for attention, so for old times sake, I thought I'd give you some.

You know, keep the thread going.

I was once in your clan when you had that clan hall close to the GK in Gludin. That was on Dev. Maybe you still have it?

But i regress cause that was life times ago.
MythicalInventor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #44
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

DrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to behold

Ah... miss guided love, I was never on Dev, never read poems with you in a clan hall, worked on a quilt in the castle basement, brewed up witches brew during some epic siege or watched you cast spoil festival to farm EAB and varnish in some past life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2 Wisdom
To switch from windowed mode to full screen, press Alt + Enter. Press it again to return to windowed mode.

Last edited by DrachaVonDrachen; 06-17-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #45
TrueMetal
Purgatory Shadow

TrueMetal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalInventor View Post
The only place i saw you was at the Shrine. That's where level 70-80 hang out doing their quests. Real challenging for an 87 i suppose.

I did see DeathWish make very short work of two reds that were killing at the port.

After making short work of the reds DeathWish rezzed everyone that was killed and then ISS buffed them. Classy i'd say and i <3 Grannie ^^,
HEY! I think I was there healing dracha on my healer when this happened

This was after a couple hours of pking bots non-stop in Giants Cave / cod / sel mahum / and other random places people requested clearing. But getting bots gets old... so we decided to end the adventure at the port-spot and kill till someone ported in to stop us. GJ DW!

In our defense we weren't entirely callous... 2 nubs pm'd me nicely and asked if they could do their quest, we rezzed them. gave them aeore buffs and let them be on their way. Mabey some people just need to learn some manners and not get so offended.
TrueMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #46
MythicalInventor
Dark Knight

I don't think so.

The red was a Summoner i think (she was able to suspend toons in mid air).She was helped by LE (I believe) and an Orc ISS of some kind with dual Blunts. The helpers weren't Red.

Someone was shouting of reds at the Shrine. I logged in a level 25 mule got the protection buff and ported there.

The summoner tried to kill with some sort of fire spell but i just laughed at her saying I had a **** so the Orc, which wasn't red hit me and i died and he went red lol.

Then they killed a few more at the port and then the DeathWish Clan showed up. Didn't take long really for them to clean it up.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:40 PM   #47
MythicalInventor
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrachaVonDrachen View Post
Ah... miss guided love, I was never on Dev, never read poems with you in a clan hall, worked on a quilt in the castle basement, brewed up witches brew during some epic siege or watched you cast spoil festival to farm EAB and varnish in some past life.
Drugs are bad pookie!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #48
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

Quote:
DeathWish Clan showed up. Didn't take long really for them to clean it up.
Deathwish clan is now a janitorial service?

Quote:
Drugs are bad pookie!
I'm not sure what you mean by this and I'm certain you don't have a clue either.

Last edited by DrachaVonDrachen; 08-15-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #49
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

The RMT spamming is so bad here these summons are just dying to get out of town!

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7681/goddardgate.png

Quote:
Click the World Info button and then the Tracking button on the map to view the teleport information between villages and hunting fields.

Last edited by DrachaVonDrachen; 07-16-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:26 AM   #50
Awaken BR
Banned

Awaken BR is an unknown quantity at this point

killing 60s, hell yeah! a blast! super fun! iopppppp!
killing autos, hell yeah! a blast! super fun! iopppppp!

these kids....
Awaken BR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #51
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

I have killed 50s, 40s and some 30s on a good day. The only problem with all this crying about killing lowbies is, I get the same points no matter what I kill.

Not to mention the reactions I get from the PKed lowbies is HYSTERICALLY COMICAL and worth every minute of hunting for them.

Stop with all the holy than tho stance when it comes to PKing lowbies... like it is so wrong, it is just down right fun. It reminds me of all those years XP grinding mobs for materials and Adena, lowbies and mobs are just as defenseless, but lowbies are 10x as much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken BR View Post
killing autos, hell yeah! a blast! super fun! iopppppp!

these kids....
What do we have here... are you against killing automated characters... are these names familiar... do you think we should just let them run free?

Last edited by DrachaVonDrachen; 08-16-2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #52
Awaken BR
Banned

Quote:
I have killed 50s, 40s and some 30s on a good day. The only problem with all this crying about killing lowbies is, I get the same points no matter what I kill.

Not to mention the reactions I get from the PKed lowbies is HYSTERICALLY COMICAL and worth every minute of hunting for them.

Stop with all the holy than tho stance when it comes to PKing lowbies... like it is so wrong, it is just down right fun. It reminds me of all those years XP grinding mobs for materials and Adena, lowbies and mobs are just as defenseless, but lowbies are 10x as much fun.

What do we have here... are you against killing automated characters... are these names familiar... do you think we should just let them run free?
u can kill, its good that u kill, but dont need to brag about it i guess.

keep the good work.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:51 PM   #53
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

He isnt bragging, just sharing.

It irks you that he prolly kills more ppl than you, I guess.

You can be jealous, its good that you are jealous, but you dont need to pollute the thread with it.

Keep the good work.
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:17 AM   #54
Awaken BR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
He isnt bragging, just sharing.

It irks you that he prolly kills more ppl than you, I guess.

You can be jealous, its good that you are jealous, but you dont need to pollute the thread with it.

Keep the good work.
no, he dont.

and i kill ppl on my lv range. i dont like to beat kids *****.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:10 AM   #55
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken BR View Post
i dont like to beat kids *****.
Yeah... I don't beat kids, are you inferring I beat kids? This is a blatant insult/flame. You should know better than to posts these types of derogatory comments about people, feels like you are trying to start a flame fest in a happy thread.

Rating(s) ESRB: T
GRB: 15+ (non-PVP) 18+ (PVP)

I haven't been able to PK any players the last couple days, level 90 or below, but I do have an update on my Karma.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8184/permared410.png

Over 9000 organized pixel collections PKed this year!

Last edited by DrachaVonDrachen; 08-17-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:23 AM   #56
TrueMetal
Purgatory Shadow

TrueMetal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah... I don't beat kids, are you inferring I beat kids? This is a blatant insult/flame. You should know better than to posts these types of derogatory comments about people, feels like you are trying to start a flame fest in a happy thread.

Rating(s) ESRB: T
GRB: 15+ (non-PVP) 18+ (PVP)

I haven't been able to PK any players the last couple days, level 90 or below, but I do have an update on my Karma.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8184/permared410.png

Over 9000 organized pixel collections PKed this year!
EXCITING! I have been lazy as well my perma is only just now reaching 77 lol
TrueMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:44 AM   #57
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

The more things change the more they stay the same... this ax must have belonged to a Giant for sure.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7312/logse.pnghttp://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9528/logsloc.png

Last edited by DrachaVonDrachen; 09-13-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Over 10,000 organized pixel collections PKed this year!
Old 08-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #58
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

When I am out PKing, indiscriminately, I am rocking to this lovely gem by PSY!!

Quote:
The Merchant of Mammon is affected by the tax rates of the castle in which they spawned.

Last edited by DrachaVonDrachen; 06-18-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #59
Awaken BR
Banned

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q.../Shot00317.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q.../Shot00296.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q.../Shot00266.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q.../Shot00217.jpg
Old 08-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #60
Awaken BR
Banned

HELL YEAH!

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...hot00000-1.jpg