Dark Knight

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default fun times with Visacard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U79gr4BsQBQ
oly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypDMtQhv1Zc
siege

Zzzz
Chronos Celebrity? #1? Thanks to all my fans!
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM   #2
BornInHell
Purgatory Shadow

BornInHell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

Better post video of 6 vs 14+ on the 101 bosses, when fooz bsoe
Old 07-31-2017, 01:12 PM   #3
Bruhxd
Dark Knight

There's no word to describe this kind of brain damage. Goodluck non-factor, haha. The thing about knux being a known scammer is a lie, also you asking for 7v7 is a lie.. also yeah I lost hero I played the last weekend only to assert my dominance over your "friend" the tool scammer. xD

https://gyazo.com/191cba77fc649a3fed9c748aea29cee5

Don't ignore this boy. Sadly people on Zaken value pixels over morals!
Old 07-31-2017, 01:42 PM   #4
Oblivion209
Elpy

Oblivion209 is an unknown quantity at this point

The best defense you can muster up is that I am a liar ?? Oh god, that hurts my feelings so much ! Let me go sit on Aden throne and cry about it ! You know, since my clan is strong enough to defend our castles against "randoms" hahahahahaha

Get your guys together and stop by Aden again next time, maybe y'all will even manage to make it farther than PRing 1 yard into siege field.

Sorry, J0n, I wanted to read what you wrote but I can't bring myself to read the babblings of a healer geared to your caliber that gets 1shot. Joe may be strong, but really ? It just kind of takes the validity out of your existence :/ Chris can give you lessons though, he may hard to deal with but he's one of the best healers I've ever played with, all you gotta do is ask !
Oblivion209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:15 PM   #5
xJag
Tainted Zombie

xJag is an unknown quantity at this point

@oblivion

We have more than enough friends or we wouldnt have maintained 100% of the dragons from the time ally broke in early february until the carebear click war came in may or still maintaining 60% of these dragons since.

We also wouldnt have been recruited by the entire lineage 2 population when the merge was announced if we were so hated.

Every top clan including your precious MAX asked us to join, we however, have too much pride and passion for real, rewarding gameplay to join such a dumpster level zerg.

We beat JOKEDragon's cp 7v7 at dim siege in January when I was 103 with no brooch jewels or shirt since my toon was 2 months old. From that point on we made sure that he and max knew how much we disliked them.

Logging onto freya is a joke, there is 0 activity out in the open world. You guys recruited everyone who could mildly oppose you.

The server is dead other than the 100 ppl in your clan. you will be merged to Naia soon after Zaken.

I wont say that you are a liar just that you are not correct in stating that you asked for a 7v7 ever or that you didnt get wiped the first push you made when we had DiE with us. Or that your CP can kill anyone.. maybe skylar who I did not see at dim. But when my fat dorf *** was not able to keep up with the rest of my group your entire group jumped on me with full skills and I dipped on you guys and laughed.. just like I did when johncena tried to chase me around with BR and SM on then proceeded to stop and heal through it when his skills were down because no damage.

As a note, I never died that entire dim siege. Closest I came was friendly fire from DiE..

@born

We stopped posting those videos after we beat them 4v21 a couple months back.. We learned our limit with 4 was 28. But at that point 28 people sharing 1 101 raid is like soloing desert quarry for a few minutes.
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 02:30 PM   #6
Oblivion209
Elpy

Once again, and pay attention this time, we defended @giran twice. That means 2 times. Across both defenses, we took 1 death, which was friendly fire, and didn't PR once. Our group had 1 DD, which you PRd from whilst running off siege grounds during the first encounter, other people could have been hitting you, I don't know, solo healer doesn't mean anything to me, let fat boy run. During the second engagement, not only were SM and BR still on cool down from our Nova fight, our ONLY DD wasn't even at the PC lol it was a macro while he got a drink because 4 MCBs is nothing to look twice at ...... Y'all didn't even get a single kill on us

Let us be honest here .... I don't care who's "lying" about what, but MAX never tried to recruit you, the only people in MAX that are in a recruitment roll think you guys are a joke :/ they'd never reach out to a group like yours, we like power in our clan, not talk.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:24 PM   #7
Bruhxd
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion209 View Post
The best defense you can muster up is that I am a liar ?? Oh god, that hurts my feelings so much ! Let me go sit on Aden throne and cry about it ! You know, since my clan is strong enough to defend our castles against "randoms" hahahahahaha

Get your guys together and stop by Aden again next time, maybe y'all will even manage to make it farther than PRing 1 yard into siege field.

Sorry, J0n, I wanted to read what you wrote but I can't bring myself to read the babblings of a healer geared to your caliber that gets 1shot. Joe may be strong, but really ? It just kind of takes the validity out of your existence :/ Chris can give you lessons though, he may hard to deal with but he's one of the best healers I've ever played with, all you gotta do is ask !
Haha... this is your trash talk? I was simply pointing out that you were making things up and straight up lying to try to prove something(who knows)? You're here speaking on someones behalf when you don't even play on our server and who is obsessed?.. I assume you come to Zaken out of boredom because your server is a joke. If someone gets one shot what does that have to do with their "skills"?

Here you are hiding behind a mega zerg on a completely 100% dead server, stop hiding on Freya and we will see you on Chronos? If MAX wanted competition and PvP they would transfer off Freya.. MAX only feel safe with more numbers and several dragon weapons to PvP. Write this down peanut gallery. The moment Freya is merged into Naia that will be the beginning of the end for that clan.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:36 PM   #8
Aranel
Thunder Wyrm

Aranel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Come on oblivion,,, you talking too much when u are just a max garbage who join wiining side when ur old clan get banned/destroyed lol join winner side and claim you* and your clan is the best?
You are just 1 more fake max member with the same loyalty than a stone lmao, go kill some mobs in ur PvE server Freya and s/t/f/u
If max get r/a/p/e/d someday ( i doubt bcs servers are freaking dead) u will jump to next "top" clan of the moment like u does year ago f/u/c/k/i/n/g/ loser without balls.

This happen when u fight a real CP, 2 Nova party destroying 5 max party with 3-4 dragon weapons and even you are in this videos dying like a rat xD keep the ego loser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcpU8f0nccU
Aranel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:07 PM   #9
xJag
Tainted Zombie

xJag is an unknown quantity at this point

After saying he can beat any of us on any class we have class vs class..

This wasnt even a fair fight lol
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:36 AM   #10
crystall
Grave Predator

crystall is an unknown quantity at this point

QQ post made by absolute looser cp member + immediately 3 useless qq reply from another looser cp members...
A Peoples CP? Sure? Peoples?? maybe better a Pigs cp??
Old 07-31-2017, 10:20 AM   #11
KeepThePeace
Thunder Wyrm

KeepThePeace is an unknown quantity at this point

visacard and Rufio parties know who DIE CP is now! cant wait for merge!
GF guys n gals
KeepThePeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 11:07 AM   #12
Oblivion209
Elpy

You 3 are so obsessed with Fooz, I love it :P y'all must eat, sleep, and breath his name !!! How pathetic do you have to be to make forum posts and then comment on your own comments WITH EACH OTHER no less lmao this is just hilarious !!

I can't wait for you clowns to get dumpstered on Chronos and quit because you cant handle PvP versus big boys

Freya !

Last edited by Oblivion209; 07-31-2017 at 11:22 AM.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:38 AM   #13
Bruhxd
Dark Knight

Quote:
You 3 are so obsessed with Fooz, I love it :P y'all must eat, sleep, and breath his name !!! How pathetic do you have to be to make forum posts and then comment on your own comments WITH EACH OTHER no less lmao this is just hilarious !!

I can't wait for you clowns to get dumpstered on Chronos and quit because you cant handle PvP versus big boys

Freya !
Haha, you're the one logging on the forums to defend a trash player.. When my 7 are on dim siege next, I'll record the dumpster son.. You're a non factor stop hiding on Freya?
Old 07-31-2017, 11:41 AM   #14
Bruhxd
Dark Knight

Quote:

Freya !
double post rip

Last edited by Bruhxd; 07-31-2017 at 11:52 AM.