Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-22-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
Liina
Goblin Lord

Liina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm an EE and no one loves me u.u

Ahhh not entirely true, since I have an amazing mentor, but that's about all. D:

No one wants me as a mana fountain. Why would you need this, when mana weed, pardon, herb, drops everywhere? D:

When I try to find a party in TOI as a healer, they tell me to shut up. If I actually manage to get a party, organisation will be totally abysmal! -_- Everyone attacks on meat, including dangerous freaks I've used Trance on, just to siphon my MP. And then I can't even get an Invocation because something would use a group attack and hit me.

And buffs? Oh, please. With all this Mentoring going on, I don't even get rec's for Improved Shield and Resist Shock in Hot Springs.

I'm level 74 right now. From those, I've probably got only 1 level from parties. My lovely EE is now a cheap nuker. =/

*rants rants rants*

[Chronos]

Last edited by Liina; 12-22-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Liina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: I'm an EE and no one loves me u.u

Thats what happens in some random parties.

Join a clan.
Guess we know where he hangs out...
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 04:40 AM   #3
hoggy
Elpy

hoggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably you just join the wrong parties.
EE is used to be always welcomed in good parties.
Anyway you should try find good clan/const and this problem is gone. In higher lvls healers/supporters r more and more needed. Im sure there will be alot of love for you.
hoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:07 AM   #4
LadyWang
Hungry Spirit

LadyWang is on a distinguished road

please be on magmeld and ill love you until you level cap!

If you are, "INTJay then /friendinvite, you'll get good PTs with me, I promise.
LadyWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:43 AM   #5
Liina
Goblin Lord

Liina is an unknown quantity at this point

I do have a clan, but no members in my level range :/

And sorries, I play on Chronos... :/

[Chronos]
Liina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #6
atarth
Remnant Diabolist

atarth will become famous soon enoughatarth will become famous soon enough

Find a clan that either has people in your lvls,or people that xp their subs,what you described happens only on random partys with people that dont know how to play.If you are good in your class,people wont simply love,they will adore you!
Old 12-23-2011, 10:19 AM   #7
ZafiroEnea
Dark Lord

ZafiroEnea is an unknown quantity at this point

When i lvl up in party i always have EE or SE. They are very useful

but, i hardly party cuz is better solo ^^. Maybe that is your problem, with mentor buff and etc, is better to go solo if you have the chance.
~~~~~United we stand~~~~~
ZafiroEnea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:19 PM   #8
Syranth
Goblin Lord

Syranth is an unknown quantity at this point

I have leveled from lvl 58 to 72, mostly doing parties at TOI and FOG and doing dialys duo with an EE, you just need to find the right party (I'm spellsinger)
Syranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #9
Acestes
Elpy

Acestes is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liina View Post
Ahhh not entirely true, since I have an amazing mentor, but that's about all. D:

No one wants me as a mana fountain. Why would you need this, when mana weed, pardon, herb, drops everywhere? D:

When I try to find a party in TOI as a healer, they tell me to shut up. If I actually manage to get a party, organisation will be totally abysmal! -_- Everyone attacks on meat, including dangerous freaks I've used Trance on, just to siphon my MP. And then I can't even get an Invocation because something would use a group attack and hit me.

And buffs? Oh, please. With all this Mentoring going on, I don't even get rec's for Improved Shield and Resist Shock in Hot Springs.

I'm level 74 right now. From those, I've probably got only 1 level from parties. My lovely EE is now a cheap nuker. =/

*rants rants rants*
<33333333's you!

EE's are the best class in L2 so your parties are just silly. But you may need to get used to it because parties everywhere like waking up the mobs you put to sleep. :< But seriously you're parties are just mean if they won't even let you invoc. Also, you're parties are a bit weak (they really shouldn't need many heals in ToI). Ace used to do ToI with just three people (gk, sws, bd, oop wc...so really 4...but 1 oop)...

Either way try to get 2 more levels and then start shouting for EE lf FoG parties. You'll level much faster in those.

So, just find a few friends to lvl with. As a EE your primary job is to make friends and lots of them (mostly nukers). EE soloing is just plain sad. In the event you have to solo go to FoD. Unsure if you can go rifting anymore (probably not because cata's are closed).

Ace would try to help you but nuker alt is only lvl 45 and on main just AH and a SWS both not too great at helping EE' even though Ace used to be an EE...
Old 01-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #10
Aramath
Elpy

Aramath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

*rants rants rants*
Welcome to Lineelfhaters. They gave practically every skill EE recieves to other race healers, not that they had group friendly skills to begin with, except group evac. When is the last time you seen in group, "Don't buff, your crap buffs are rolling the good ones off!!!!"

EE has the fastest cast time, base, but receives heal skills that are only marginally better than a Prophet. SE is more of a buffer than healer though they get decent heals. Bishop will remain the king of healers due to major group heal, with correct tats can cast just as fast or faster than an EE using this skill but affects whole group instead of just one person. Of course Prophet is a no brainer, full on buffer, every buff in the game except a few that the OL, Sws and BD provides. OL is over the top buffer for clans only. Warcryer falls in with Prophet, basically a buffer, but really hard to kill due to the fact that their primary attack is a life drain. Of course you could pimp your EE/SE out to the nearest dwarf blacksmith so they can mass produce soul shots/blessed shots using recharge.
Aramath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #11
Mephz
Elpy

Mephz is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly, with Inquisitor skills now on normal stance, EE pretty much become a nuker, I make nukers beg for my recharge cause I really dont need to be in parties to lvl since I prolly solo better than some nukers.
I dont need someone to love me, they have to beg for me
Mephz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:35 AM   #12
IreneGR
Goblin Lord

IreneGR is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm it seems neither my subclass but who gives a ****
Well my question is.. where is Inquisitor? I can't find it. I am 46 level
IreneGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:38 AM   #13
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

You learn Inquisitor nukes directly without changing stances.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #14
bingbing
Tainted Zombie

bingbing is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephz View Post
Honestly, with Inquisitor skills now on normal stance, EE pretty much become a nuker, I make nukers beg for my recharge cause I really dont need to be in parties to lvl since I prolly solo better than some nukers.
I dont need someone to love me, they have to beg for me
Wait until you're 80 and you're too weak to solo Swampland, too strong for FoG, and the exp in CoD is garbage. You'll want parties then, I can bet you that.

As to OP: I feel your pain, I got to 76 solo then got into FOG aoe groups until 78. CoD until 81, and the exp was just so... so horrid, but my nukes still weren't strong enough to solo Swampland and kept failing until level 82 - but even then they weren't the best of damage unless I had Iss Enchanter buffs.

Luckily I had high level/awakened friends and they powerleveled me in Antharas Lair

The life of an Elven Healer... Q_Q
bingbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:43 AM   #15
Ellisande
Remnant Diabolist

Ellisande is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyWang View Post
please be on magmeld and ill love you until you level cap!
You sound like a prolifer.

We value you up until the moment you're born!

"If the dinosaurs were really as strong as NCsoft thinks, it's more then a miracle how all of them have died long time ago...."
Ellisande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:36 AM   #16
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Also. The intelligence level in l2 dropped to an all time low. Better get used to it as a healer
Old 05-31-2013, 12:50 AM   #17
AndreasK
Remnant Diabolist

AndreasK is on a distinguished road

Quote:

*rants rants rants*
In the past getting to 70+ might take several years. Players got most of their exp by partying together not from quests. That gave them the time to get used to other class' skills. Everybody knew what to do (or not do) when healer said "Invocation, protect me" in party chat. Having a good name (meaning you knew what to do) was essential to be prefered in parties. Friendlist had much more meaning then.
Now gameplay is on a fast track. Party spots are on easy mode and with strong buffs from mentor, party members don't rely so heavily on each other. Dying is not such a big deal nowdays, since Brez are really cheap. Even if not availble, any lost exp at low level can be obtained back really fast. personal skill and game knowledge has become less relevant than it used to be.