Lineage II Forums  
Old 04-02-2016, 01:59 PM   #1
signora123
Elpy

signora123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default race: light elf / healer class: ?

hi guys,

need opinion about aeore classes on light elf race. Im planning to go for SS on my elf. But not sure cuz ES have short reuse. What u think?

thanks!
signora123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 04:39 PM   #2
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: race: light elf / healer class: ?

If you r going to an aeore just as support for cp/clan or pve events, then go for ES Aeore.

If you plan to do some pvp and will act like a support healer (meaning the main healer is a Cardinal 100+), then stick to ES Aeore aswell, just for the sake of the cd reduction on critical skills like mass purge, rebirth, crystal regeneration and giant's favor.

If you plan to attend to Oly (somehow if you r nuts enough to empty your pocket tryin to) then create an Aeore with LE base, then change main class to SS Aeore and keep PoWind (if you r a support in a mage party, this comes into play too, just think accordingly to the role you r willing to fill up).

Enjoy.
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 08:59 AM   #3
signora123
Elpy

signora123 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for answer.

And how about LE Aeore SS having dark vampirism and ranged weapon resistance? Isnt it better than LE ES? I mean even as support in pve or as 2nd healer in pvp? I think also that ES cd ist best but those 2 skills of SS seem kinda nice to have.
signora123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 01:59 PM   #4
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Those 2 skills are only good for Oly/solo PvE, bcuz as a healer, you'll almost never will need to hit any attack skill while in party. The buffs r, also, almost negligible, since that 5% resist from ranged weapon resistance wont save anyone from 50k+ from any midgeared archer, atm - in another words, useless if you got some nicer gear.

Keep in mind that I noted LE ES just for the cooldown reduction passive, which helps a lot in cutting down timers on critical skills like mass purge, giant's favor etc. And when I say supportive/2nd healer, I mean you coupling with a cardinal (that should be the main healer in party, by obvious reasons).
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:04 PM   #5
EnvyYou
Elpy

EnvyYou is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarothy View Post
If you plan to attend to Oly (somehow if you r nuts enough to empty your pocket tryin to) then create an Aeore with LE base, then change main class to SS Aeore and keep PoWind.
Enjoy.
How do you keep PoWind, if you started as a LE Base, wouldn't that mean you only had Prophecy of water?
EnvyYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 10:49 PM   #6
bentorero
Thunder Wyrm

bentorero is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyYou View Post
How do you keep PoWind, if you started as a LE Base, wouldn't that mean you only had Prophecy of water?
2400 ncoin for change class
Old 10-22-2016, 01:47 AM   #7
EnvyYou
Elpy

EnvyYou is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentorero View Post
I know, about that but i mean when you use the Chaos Essence, on say an Elf Healer Main and select Shillen Elder do you reset to 85 and you have all the 3rd class skills of that Shillen Elder ?

Edit: I created a Elven Healer Main as a test. I leveled it to 85 used the 2400 Ncoin Chaos Essence and changed it to a Shillen Saint. That did not give me the Dark Elf Skills, i still kept my old EE Skills.

So now i am a Shillen Saint with Prophecy of Water, (Not Wind)

Last edited by EnvyYou; 10-22-2016 at 08:21 PM.
EnvyYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 09:27 AM   #8
Isa
Tainted Zombie

Isa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyYou View Post
I guess if you change class you will get the pre awaken skills of the new class and you have to pick and learn the new awaken skills all over again.
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:53 AM   #9
Lyfia Eva
Elpy

Lyfia Eva is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentorero View Post
Hummm. I am Aeore eva´s Lv 100. When i started at LA...i don´t knw abou keep those skills...and i lost my Prophecy of water....is there any way to recover it? Help me with a basic explanation how can i do it and my class will be down to 85 again??

helpppp <3
Lyfia Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:29 PM   #10
Isa
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by signora123 View Post
hi guys,

But not sure cuz ES have short reuse.

thanks!
So, so. Some skills are not affected by cd reduction items or race like rebirth.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:22 PM   #11
Isa
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarothy View Post
If you plan to do some pvp and will act like a support healer (meaning the main healer is a Cardinal 100+), then stick to ES Aeore aswell, just for the sake of the cd reduction on critical skills like mass purge, rebirth, crystal regeneration and giant's favor.

Enjoy.
Rebirth has specific CD time, doesn't matter the race you play with or the jewels you have.