Lineage II Forums  
Old 09-08-2017, 10:31 AM   #1
malloc
Elpy

malloc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Great Houses of Chronos

What Great House of Westeros are you?

Going through a little Game of Thrones withdrawal and thought it would be fun to compare the current clans of Chronos to the houses/factions in GoT. Start it off with my rough thoughts, please fill in/suggest/correct:

First, the current castle holding clans:

Nova – This is the obvious one. Nova is House Lannister. They control the gold, they control the castles, they control the realm. To do this they have a plan in place and they follow it. They’ve had a few threats, but always come out on top. They’ve got their share of Geoffrey d-bags, Cersei tyrants, Jamie nice guys, and even mischievous imps. But above that there seems to be a cold, calculating Tywin Lannister lurking in the shadows plotting and ensuring that this house rules the land in Perpetua.

FS – House Casterly? (extinct). JK, they still have a nice castle, they are a mixed bag, I’m going to go with house Greyjoy of the Iron Islands just because steel/ironborn, seem to do their own thing right now, not engage with mainland too much. But they do seem to recruit a lot of anti-social daggers that get their rocks off ganking lowbies, a la Theon Greyjoy.

Rescue Rangers – The Night’s Watch – a bunch of misfits that are either bastrads or committed crimes and now have to sit around in the wasteland  Stays out of things, but can smack down some wildlings/undead when called upon.

OJs – Dorn/House Martell.. Mostly because I consider them a “southern” clan and I don’t understand Portuguese.

ICA – I don’t know about this one, open to suggestions.

ProPve – Don’t know

Darkness Reborn – Don’t know

And the rest:

MS – I’m going to go with House Bolton. A bunch of anti-social psychopaths that no one likes that will ravage anyone and anything. But still they could be crushed by Lannister at any time if it suited them. Could be that or the Dothraki Hordes.

Sunshine/Apex – The Iron Bank maybe? Or if they lose dragons, House Tyrell?

DIE – The faceless men that can/will assassinate you, but don’t really have any ambition/plan other than to serve the faceless god?

Finally,
Is there a house Targaryen lurking in the shadows to challenge the Lannisters? With three dragon (weapons)?

Last edited by malloc; 09-08-2017 at 01:36 PM.
malloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:03 AM   #2
KeepThePeace
Thunder Wyrm

KeepThePeace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Great Houses of Chronos

dunno nuffin about game of thrones but u got DIE clan spot on cheersZ!
KeepThePeace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:20 PM   #3
__SpOO__
Thunder Wyrm

__SpOO__ is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:46 PM   #4
Hyp
Elpy

Hyp is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL WTF...
I approve of this message.

I feel more like RR is the Free Folk, we Just wanna live!!!

Last edited by Hyp; 09-14-2017 at 08:14 AM.
Hyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 02:00 PM   #5
Gustin2004
Goblin Lord

Gustin2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyp View Post
I approve of this message.

I feel more like RR is the Free Folk, we just wanna live!!!

RR = Theon
Gustin2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:58 AM   #6
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not Chronos, but this was fun to read
Old 09-14-2017, 05:01 AM   #7
Jagtiger
Thunder Wyrm

Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point

MorningStar is Jon Snow, Treated as a bastard in Chronos for a long time rise to the ranks in Chronos in time became Lord Warden, then King of the North soon enough in due time.

MorningStar First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Old 09-14-2017, 08:05 AM   #8
Hyp
Elpy

Hyp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustin2004 View Post
RR = Theon
Yesssss...Lawl
Old 09-14-2017, 10:34 AM   #9
Mutchy
Elpy

Mutchy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagtiger View Post
MorningStar is Jon Snow, Treated as a bastard in Chronos for a long time rise to the ranks in Chronos in time became Lord Warden, then King of the North soon enough in due time.

MorningStar First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Fitting, seeing as Jon went North of the wall to recruit new warriors, MS has been running off to every server looking to recruit.
Mutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:59 AM   #10
Plawww
Elpy

Plawww is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutchy View Post
Fitting, seeing as Jon went North of the wall to recruit new warriors, MS has been running off to every server looking to recruit.
https://imgur.com/jox4rTC
Plawww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:22 PM   #11
Mutchy
Elpy

Mutchy is an unknown quantity at this point

Woo I have my own memes.

Beauty.
Mutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 09:43 PM   #12
nagnar
Elpy

nagnar is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Great Houses of Chronos

Sunshine/Apex The Iron Bank maybe? Or if they lose dragons, House Tyrell?

negative ghost rider...

the best explanation for APEX is the red wedding....

so with that being said i call it

House Frey........................

pretty much Festo is Walder Frey secretly negotiates with Lords to betray the Starks(CORE) and Tullys(Darkness Reborn) at the Red Wedding, breaking guest right and slaughtering their former allies. TO PROFIT AND KEEP ALL THE LINDIVORS FOR THEMSELVES

JAJAJA
nagnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:47 AM   #13
CrafterR
Thunder Wyrm

CrafterR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagnar View Post
Sunshine/Apex The Iron Bank maybe? Or if they lose dragons, House Tyrell?

negative ghost rider...

the best explanation for APEX is the red wedding....

so with that being said i call it

House Frey........................

pretty much Festo is Walder Frey secretly negotiates with Lords to betray the Starks(CORE) and Tullys(Darkness Reborn) at the Red Wedding, breaking guest right and slaughtering their former allies. TO PROFIT AND KEEP ALL THE LINDIVORS FOR THEMSELVES

JAJAJA
You talk like a unreasonable child,sorry for you...
Just because core leaders have agreed with me that there is many other core members who diserve earring more than you, you are acting out. you would not been in the top 50 helpers of ally even, shouting wtb lindvior since first dragon you joined, letting down your leader while spawns was in your time zone and not organize anything else in time being. Your request was so unreasonable and persistent that everyone just had to agree with me saying your "jajaja" to you. We rotate those top items according how many grps each clan brings to the raids average. But sure you have no idea about average numbers as you just was in 5-10 dragons cc total and your reaction now just confirms us that we made the right decision.

Iron bank fits better as we the most steady and peacefull clan on chronos since years,while so many houses have risen and fallen including your house of emnity
Old 09-16-2017, 07:54 PM   #14
TakeDMG
Elpy

TakeDMG is an unknown quantity at this point

MS fit as Nightking perfectly recruiting every dead man walkin around
TakeDMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 01:41 PM   #15
Gustin2004
Goblin Lord

Gustin2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrafterR View Post
Just because core leaders have agreed with me that there is many other core members who diserve earring more than you, you are acting out. you would not been in the top 50 helpers of ally even, shouting wtb lindvior since first dragon you joined, letting down your leader while spawns was in your time zone and not organize anything else in time being. Your request was so unreasonable and persistent that everyone just had to agree with me saying your "jajaja" to you. We rotate those top items according how many grps each clan brings to the raids average. But sure you have no idea about average numbers as you just was in 5-10 dragons cc total and your reaction now just confirms us that we made the right decision.

Iron bank fits better as we the most steady and peacefull clan on chronos since years,while so many houses have risen and fallen including your house of emnity

Just had to LMAO @ "we the most steady and peacefull clan on chromos"

GROW SOME will ya !
Gustin2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 02:47 PM   #16
FatHips
Purgatory Shadow

FatHips is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Great Houses of Chronos

Quote:

Ah, I missed the neutral drama. So many words and so little action.
FatHips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:44 PM   #17
nagnar
Elpy

nagnar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

just to set the record straight.... i stopped attending dragons when u scammed the ally for a seven signs and bought dragon recipes without talking to leaders and only explained yourself when a few people including myself opened our mouths... then we get burned on another seven signs payout and the excuse was that Riley1 was away at military.

As for the rotation statement, that came into the picture after things hit the fan it has always been from the beginning a request system and name goes on the list. however the list has never been public or transparent. It changes as it seems fit for the benefit of sunshine only. To justify your statement to the sheep that you keep company with "it was the right decision" whatever it takes to make you feel better. the reality is that you are a scamming manipulative piece of ****. and I have no issue airing your dirty laundry.

its a joke what core and DR allow sunshine to keep getting away with.. 4 lindivors for your clan straight in a row, only reason core got one was because i rocked the boat so hard.. If i was a kid I would have taken NORT up on his offer. (he knows that that is) However I am a man and I decided to leave so i did. I left it was my decision...

as for helping clan and alliance. my loyaltys are to my clan always have always will.
its a one sided **** show sunshine has all of APEX behind them to farm and u give them scraps to keep them settled ...

I have helped members of core more than you will ever know and never asked anything back from them in return.

Enjoy APEX they will farm for you and support you until the day u leave them in the dust. and most of them will not open there mouths.. However I speak my mind and say it straight

PS I was never Emnity
nagnar is offline   Reply With Quote