Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

View Poll Results: How much Adena do you make with the Drop Rune after 240hrs of farming?
Less than 3B 11 64.71%
3B~6B 1 5.88%
10B 1 5.88%
20B+ 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2017, 05:15 PM   #21
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Rodah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How's Adena Farming using the Drop Runes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvpKAKdcp View Post
Nice joke about all tyrrs kek anyway only destroyer with spear and SOS can do it lol daggers real trash eveis mid pve Wynns good macros =]
Clueless players; the scourge of L2. Whats even worse, there are numerous vids/screens on these forums showing daggers/evis/wynns and even tanks destroying GC Lower, Superion, k99, Ridge, etc.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joytoy View Post
Hey BROdah, maybe if I put your two responses together, just maybe, you might see the connection:

Kinda does. Just found a $2,000 to $3,000 USD problem, Bro.
What is your argument? Seriously, I am confused? The OP asked how much could be farmed with drop runes; he didn't specify a class, level, or type of gear. In fact, he didn't specify anything. Why not point out what is possible with end game PvE gear and a deep knowledge about hunting zones and game mechanics?

Furthermore; if someone has the $$ to run max drop runes they are going to acquire valuable L2 store item just from the Hero Coins they will receive.

EDIT: Just so we are clear; one of my responses (which you quoted) was to Devoid who says he/she has end-game PvE gear but has a hard time "duoing" k99. So, ummmm, yeah........
Old 09-13-2017, 11:10 PM   #22
Devoid
Grave Predator

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post
???? Something seems way off with your entire post. I don't know if it is your class, your "top tier" gear, your understanding of game mechanics, or something I haven't thought of.

I leveled 103-105 as a Tyrr GK. I "solo'ed" k99 with only a boxed PoM Iss. On average, it would take me 15 minutes. I never even bothered to keep angels up or anything like that. Just an Assist macro with Cripple Attack and BR when it was up.

In addition to instances, I also "solo'ed" GC lower with same box Iss (not even assisting). Pretty easy; not sure where your problems are coming from.

Oh, and incidentally, soloing GC lower with Runes (including drop rate from Prestige, Destiny) would usually yield a an r99 robe drop every day or two (glvs/bts).
Exactly my point. Not only you kept around Iss in instance to cast PoM, you also actively used it to cast BR and debuff/debuffs. Hence "solo".
I understand most people would agree using Iss exclusively for PoM may still qualify for solo, since you are using it only once every ~5 minutes (every ~10 minutes if mastery triggers), but that involves actively carrying that character around you everywhere. Not a type of gameplay where you "go to buff station (typically where aggro mobs can't reach), buff up and farm away" a.k.a. solo.

On the Tyrr I haven't reached 104 yet (101 tbh), but I do know at 104 it is always a piece of cake, even with lower tier gear. Unfortunately, the monsters are no longer green, they are all blueish. That's comparable to soloing k95 at 101+ (any class except healer). It just gets too easy.

The point I'm making is that you readily explain how you use multiple characters to "solo" an instance. In that case my "solo" config is just as valid, except I can "solo" the same things at noticeably lower level, without expensive buffs (incl. no eva's rune) and do it faster.

Last edited by Devoid; 09-13-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Devoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:02 AM   #23
Yakawa
Elpy

Yakawa is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Devoid;3569439]♧♧[QUOTE]
You got a wrong definition of "top PVE" gear if you need a gang of characters to solo k99. I do it in 15-20 min on dagger with +10 pve daggers and +8b r99 set, with only PoM on 102. With your set up top pve gear titan will run that before pin is over.

As for the topic, 8h a day for straight farming? No food, water, toilet and you make 1-3b ? How doing solo k95/99 only ? I don't play in your realm, I enjoy a pricey server with some star wars like rates called Core (by Innova).
But taking into consideration only PA (+50%) and prestige rune for that 8h I believe around 800kk are more than doable. And that's a lowered estimate.

Now to make such money you need to put some money first. But now there are more and more ppl expecting to come to a server start from 0 and be in top clans farming dragons 101/103 before their Paulina R-grade expires, w/o spending a dime.

To the dude making 400kk weekly you are doing all the doing all the things wrong. Depending on your time/dedication you can make more with just mantees.
Yakawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:19 AM   #24
Devoid
Grave Predator

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Yakawa;3569444][QUOTE=Devoid;3569439]♧♧
Quote:
You got a wrong definition of "top PVE" gear if you need a gang of characters to solo k99. I do it in 15-20 min on dagger with +10 pve daggers and +8b r99 set, with only PoM on 102. With your set up top pve gear titan will run that before pin is over.

As for the topic, 8h a day for straight farming? No food, water, toilet and you make 1-3b ? How doing solo k95/99 only ? I don't play in your realm, I enjoy a pricey server with some star wars like rates called Core (by Innova).
But taking into consideration only PA (+50%) and prestige rune for that 8h I believe around 800kk are more than doable. And that's a lowered estimate.

Now to make such money you need to put some money first. But now there are more and more ppl expecting to come to a server start from 0 and be in top clans farming dragons 101/103 before their Paulina R-grade expires, w/o spending a dime.

To the dude making 400kk weekly you are doing all the doing all the things wrong. Depending on your time/dedication you can make more with just mantees.
NCWest uses 50% adena rate as a baseline (a.k.a. 0.5x). Innova uses at least 200% (2x default) on their various pservers, so don't compare adena making capabilities, because not only you make at least 4x less per mob (there's also the difference in drop rate), you also consume at least the same amount of shots (typically more due to notably weaker gear) per mob as in Innova.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:15 AM   #25
R4M1R0
Goblin Lord

R4M1R0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: How's Adena Farming using the Drop Runes?

I would like to know how they make so much money per month just farm? Someone to tell us the secret, for me it is impossible to put more than 7b or less in 10 months or so by http://www.bing.com/translator/
R4M1R0 is online now   Reply With Quote