Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Technical Discussions > Site / Forum Issues

Login

Site / Forum Issues Questions or comments about the Lineage II site and these forums

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Lyzira
Retired Community Manager

Lyzira will become famous soon enoughLyzira will become famous soon enough
Default Forum FAQ

How do I get a picture next to my name?

Click on "User CP" at the upper left of the boards. On the left side, there is an option called Edit Avatar. Click on this and you will be given the choice of choosing between one of our available Lineage II themed avatars or you may link to one of your own.

I see someone breaking the forum rules, what do I do?

Please click on the small red and white triangular icon located under their name, to the left of their post. Fill in the reason why the post needs to be removed and this will notify the moderators to come and take a look as soon as possible.

I don't like my forum name, how can I change it?

Only a moderator is able to change a forum name. If you feel that you absolutely must change your forum name, please contact a moderator by Private Message. We will allow one forum name change per account.

My Private Message box is full! I only have 25 messages in my inbox, why does it say full?

The Private Messages that you have sent also get counted towards the total amount of messages you are allowed. In the Inbox, click on the drop down menu labelled "Jump to Folder" and select Sent Items. You may wish to delete some of these messages to free up some more space in your box. As of June 19th, all private message boxes can now store up to 200 messages.

I cannot post on the message boards, what is wrong?

If you are having trouble posting on the forums, it might be because of one of the following reasons:

• Your Lineage II game account that is attached to your forum account is inactive. Only players with active accounts in good standing are able to post on the forums. Please visit the NCsoft account website to manage your account and check your account status.
  • You are attempting to post on a thread or forum that is closed. Certain forums, such as the Announcements forum, only allow moderators to start new threads. If a thread has a lock icon on it, you won't be able to reply there.
  • Having trouble logging in? Log in to the official forums using your game account login. Make sure you are registered for the boards as you will not automatically have a forum account when you start a new game account.
  • Your forum account might have been banned or suspended. Please go to http://help.ncsoft.com and click on "Ask A Question" at the top if you have questions about your account. Please be sure to mention that you are inquiring about a forum account, not a game account.
When I try to reply to a Private Message, it gives me an error or gives me a blank PM, what do I do?

This is a known issue of the new vBulletin forums, but there is a temporary work around. When you receive a PM, look at the URL at the top of the page. Copy this number or write it down. Click on Reply. If there is no number at the end of the URL on the reply page, paste in that number you wrote down and hit enter/click go. If there is already a number there and you have an invalid message error, delete the number and replace it with the one you wrote down.

If you have any other questions about the forums, please don't hesitate to ask and we would be happy to help you out!
Closed Thread