Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Player Events

Login

Player Events Plan and discuss player-run events. Player-run events can be in-game or out-of-game, role-play, pvp, or pve.

Old 11-08-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
Tamoh
Guardian Archangel

Tamoh has a spectacular aura about themTamoh has a spectacular aura about them
Default In-Game Events

Hey guys!

I've mentioned this once before, but I would love to continue to try to improve the community spotlight aspect at L2vault...and part of that would be to help highlight in-game events across all servers like fun gatherings, weddings, etc.

...even if you have an L2-related event in real-life, or special news to announce (like getting married to someone you met in-game, or if you're going to have a baby) feel free to pass that news along, too! I would love to help everyone share their special news and happenings with the world of L2. So please feel free to pass the word along to friends and let them know.

If you have anything you would like me to announce for you, please give me time to announce it here and at L2vault. I usually try to make a graphic for the event as well, like an invitation or whatnot. Just be sure to give me the details of the server, time, date, and what the event is for. If you have real-life events to share, you are not required to include pictures, locations, or real names...but I can still help you get the news out!

Thanks for your time. Feel free to send a private mail to me here or on the Aria server to my 'Jaerika' character. Take care everyone!

-'Tamoh'
Tamoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 03:14 PM   #2
casanovika
Goblin Lord

casanovika is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: In-Game Events

A few words about from the event. Whats the event is ! Just some mobs throw to items .If you need only you buy Much current events items. If lucky throw gift give .A 10.000 should also collect items from ,perhaps .HUhh If you Kill the mobs in team party from normal mobs slaughtering end just the some items throwing in party to players max one or two items. See Spicula throw is bad.

Last edited by casanovika; 11-05-2014 at 03:55 PM.
casanovika is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement, community, event, news, wedding