Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-31-2012, 06:52 AM   #1
Zhink
Goblin Lord

Zhink is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Elven Wizard

I'm an Elven Wizard and I my friends are dark elf fighter assassin and they seem to do wayy more dmg then me. I thought mages were supposed to do a lot of dmg? My moves do like 200 dmg D: In quests I have a hard time killing like skeleten trackers and such.. and one other question. Why do I have 5 types of dmg spells that basically do the same thing? They all add like 20 power and do some strike after like 2 secs of channeling... will I become stronger later? or what?

EDIT: K I think its my wand? I'm lvl 24 and I'm using a 20 m. dmg wand. Another person does 2100 dmg with the same spell... and she has a 500 dmg wand. Is that the reason why I'm hitting 200s? and where can I get a stronger one? The one at the weapon merchant only did 50 m dmg.

Last edited by Zhink; 03-31-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Zhink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:01 AM   #2
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Elven Wizard

You should get a D grade weapon from a quest, and use blessed spiritshot, that's probably the reason you deal less damage than other mages.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:09 AM   #3
Zhink
Goblin Lord

Zhink is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
You should get a D grade weapon from a quest, and use blessed spiritshot, that's probably the reason you deal less damage than other mages.
K now I got it. I do like 2000+ dmg now with the spirit shots + the wand + my high dmg moves.

Last edited by Zhink; 03-31-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Zhink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:23 AM   #4
Ospiciu
Tainted Zombie

Ospiciu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhink View Post
I'm an Elven Wizard and I my friends are dark elf fighter assassin and they seem to do wayy more dmg then me. I thought mages were supposed to do a lot of dmg? My moves do like 200 dmg D: In quests I have a hard time killing like skeleten trackers and such.. and one other question. Why do I have 5 types of dmg spells that basically do the same thing? They all add like 20 power and do some strike after like 2 secs of channeling... will I become stronger later? or what?

EDIT: K I think its my wand? I'm lvl 24 and I'm using a 20 m. dmg wand. Another person does 2100 dmg with the same spell... and she has a 500 dmg wand. Is that the reason why I'm hitting 200s? and where can I get a stronger one? The one at the weapon merchant only did 50 m dmg.

later wizards deal ******ed amounts of dmg.
Ospiciu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
Fathia
Dark Knight

Fathia is an unknown quantity at this point

A full buffed melee toon will always out fight you. Unless your a WC and have infinite mana.
Fathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #6
Ellisande
Remnant Diabolist

Ellisande is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathia View Post
A full buffed melee toon will always out fight you. Unless your a WC and have infinite mana
and health.

"If the dinosaurs were really as strong as NCsoft thinks, it's more then a miracle how all of them have died long time ago...."
Ellisande is offline   Reply With Quote