Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Technical Discussions > Site / Forum Issues

Login

Site / Forum Issues Questions or comments about the Lineage II site and these forums

Old 03-24-2015, 05:30 PM   #21
skye27
Elpy

skye27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Account Migration Issue

I know players are having problems migrating and it sucks but there is two types of migrating issues correct me if I am wrong one is players who can not remember info to accounts to migrate at the start And players who have migrated there accounts but having serious issues trying to migrate second account that was attached to that same email account. Because I know I am and I don't seem to be able to get the problem resolved and that also sucks.NC Soft you really need to get this sorted
skye27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:57 PM   #22
Lothariel
Goblin Lord

Lothariel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Account Migration Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybum View Post
A friend of mine are having the same problem and as for myself i cant even login to start trying to update my account, it tells me:

"We were unable to verify your login. Either your login information was entered incorrectly, or the account system is currently unavailable. Please check the normal downtime schedule and announcements."
I was having that problem too, and it wouldn't send me an email to reset my password. I finally realized that to get the password reset email, I had to put in my account name, NOT my email address. When I did that, it asked security questions, and set the reset email. Then I was finally able to reset my password, log in, and migrate my account. At least, I assume it worked. There isn't anything that actually says it was migrated.
Lothariel is offline   Reply With Quote