Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Player Events

Login

Player Events Plan and discuss player-run events. Player-run events can be in-game or out-of-game, role-play, pvp, or pve.

Old 06-17-2014, 08:31 PM   #1
VICTORMANUEL
Elpy

VICTORMANUEL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ceremoni chaos

Do not know what else to say about this problem that afflicts the server I have tired echo bots all prison of darkness ceremony chaos was with, boz core, guillotine fortres and the saddest latter assumes that should be for all and only a few that are based traps making it impossible even to register to complete 7 units, this situation takes too long and is getting very unpleasant for everyone and even more offensive to those who bought ncoin real money.
perhaps to enhance the ceremony chaos propose a solution, this event works like the Olympiads the player registers, enters the event and once out can re-register no matter which have registered this will return many more to come when the others they have finished this for my benefit all that however fast the bots will be able to register only register once and will have to wait for others to come there will be a maximum of 7 records per day.
VICTORMANUEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

FidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: ceremoni chaos

when you spell it like that, it makes me think about ceremoni and cheese.
mmm... now i'm hungry.
it is a known issue... the devs either know, and don't care, they know but don't want to risk the change, or they have something big in the works... which won't be unveiled until christmas.
Last edited by Sace; 02-01-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Reason: http://youtu.be/dG8wsae-6tU
FidgitTheClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:55 AM   #3
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ceremoni chaos

The change will come on July 1st (in Korea) - Olympiad and Ceremony of Chaos get unified tokens ("Token of Decisive Battle" or whatever they will call it over here), and with those tokens you buy the same things in Olympiad and Ceremony. Can't register for CoC, get your tokens from the Olympiad:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wik...85%9C#hd100979
Yidao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
victormanuel