Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-13-2015, 10:53 AM   #1
ISO100
Goblin Lord

ISO100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jewels for healer - what to buy?

Hello
Looking for some ideas what jewels should i buy for healer pvp setup. This is setup what i have atm:

Zaken earring
COC earring - stun resist

Blessed Freya

Eternal ring
Eternal ring

So now i want to buy 2 epic jewels worth around 7 bil. My idea is to get QUEEN ANT SOUL for good stun resist and ISTINA EARING CLEAN for stun resist and good M.def.

Looking for your opinion. Should i keep blessed freya? Maybe instead of ant queen get beleth ring?

Thanks for help
ISO100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 09:16 PM   #2
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Ferine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jewels for healer - what to buy?

For Group PvP (Not Oly):

Get rid of BFreya for a 10% re-use necklace. Either Frint Soul (Stun, Para, etc resist) or Istina Wiz (M.def). I personally switch between those 2 depending on situation, Frint Soul seems the best all rounder.

AQ Soul is good for the stun resist and crit dmg in oly, but getting Anthy, BZaken or Istina Earrings first would give a bigger boost defense wise. Anthy or BZaken give mental resist as well as like 40% stun, they also give received heal boost and clarity if I remember right.

Beleth adds decent m.def, but it relies on your initial jewels being good to give a bigger boost. Reg Zaken and B Freya are pretty low m.def.

To be honest there seems to be a limit on how much stun jewels actually seem to help, I've been chain stunned in siege with healer buff up, Frint Soul, B Anthy, B Zaken, AQ Soul and Baium Soul all on, then I've switched BZaken to CoC Knockback/Knockdown and AQ Soul to Beleth and not noticed that much more stun even though I lost 55% resist.

Orfen Soul isn't a bad jewel too since it's cheap with good m.def and gives para and mental resist as well as increased received heals, considering you heal yourself a lot.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:52 PM   #3
ISO100
Goblin Lord

ISO100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for help. Never realy think about frinteza soul for healer tbh but it looks like good idea so i might think about it after istina earring and queen ring. Thanks again
ISO100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 11:46 AM   #4
MikhailZazzy
Elpy

MikhailZazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

IŽd like to ask, without creating almost the same topic, what are jewels for healer but for PvE setup? Also what are the best accessories and stuff?

Thanks for reply.

Regards Mikhail
MikhailZazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 07:02 PM   #5
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikhailZazzy View Post
Hello,

IŽd like to ask, without creating almost the same topic, what are jewels for healer but for PvE setup? Also what are the best accessories and stuff?

Thanks for reply.

Regards Mikhail
For PvE group, anything that add mental attack/resist, stun, knockback/down attack/resist and heal power. For accesories, always pdef (other would say CON, but whatever works);

For PvE solo, anything that add mental attack/resist, knoback attack rate, matck and m. crit damage along with a good +++ retri.

For accessories, pdef/CON for the first option, and matck +10% for the last.

Tbh, the setup for pve group and pvp r almost the same, with the slightly diff that you need to focus more on mental/knockback*down/stun resists. Some healer players would like to run in a diff setup for armor too (in this case, recovery type), but I find it totally irrelevant to put into account.
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 06:52 AM   #6
DreamSeeker
Guardian Archangel

DreamSeeker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO100 View Post
Hello
Looking for some ideas what jewels should i buy for healer pvp setup. This is setup what i have atm:

Zaken earring
COC earring - stun resist

Blessed Freya

Eternal ring
Eternal ring

So now i want to buy 2 epic jewels worth around 7 bil. My idea is to get QUEEN ANT SOUL for good stun resist and ISTINA EARING CLEAN for stun resist and good M.def.

Looking for your opinion. Should i keep blessed freya? Maybe instead of ant queen get beleth ring?

Thanks for help
Aqua LvL 5 = All you need, the rest don't really matter.
Why? Aqua LvL5 = you will never run out of MANA! and it's so cheap!
like only 3 Billion!(chronos)
DreamSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 05:38 PM   #7
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Ferine is an unknown quantity at this point

Frint soul has stun resist and 10% skill re-use, which is a biggie. It's cheap at the moment too. I used to use that in siege/oly etc a lot. I'd highly suggest this over the blessed Freya (only 5%), you'll benefit most from this.

Orfen Soul is CHEAP atm and has heal boost (on self) and a decent mana consumption reduction.

AQ Soul Ring and Istina Wizard are both similar and both good too, though AQ soul is a little pricey.

For 7b on Chronos you could probably get Frint Soul, Orfen Soul, Istina Ear, Istina Wiz Ring and have change to put towards AQ Soul later. Which would make a nice combination.
Old 10-27-2015, 05:40 AM   #8
Beguito
Elpy

Beguito is an unknown quantity at this point

- Blessed freya (or istina necklace)
- PVP coc resist stun earring
- Istina earring
- AQ Soul ring
- Baium Soul ring

try to get more resistance to stun beacuse a healer stuned are useless
Beguito is offline   Reply With Quote