Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-10-2015, 06:17 AM   #1
XEvilKainX
Elpy

XEvilKainX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Healer - MP

I have a Cardinal, is spending a lot of MP , the Shillen spend less ? He control over the MP ?
XEvilKainX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:27 AM   #2
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Healer - MP

Stop overhealing, none of the healers should have any problem with mp.
Guess we know where he hangs out...
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 01:00 PM   #3
XEvilKainX
Elpy

XEvilKainX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
Stop overhealing.
kkkk....

For PVE Cardinal is the best?

SE and SS with MP , and more Cast would not be better?
XEvilKainX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:06 PM   #4
populus
Antharas

populus has a spectacular aura about thempopulus has a spectacular aura about thempopulus has a spectacular aura about them

My very generalization of healers:
- Cardinals heal the most
- Eva Saint heals the second most, also has the un-targetable tree
- Shillen Saint has a single target full recharge (cooldown is about 15min? I think)

Also ES and SS both have a 5% resist melee damage buff at endgame. Cardinal has a +30 elemental resist buff (endgame) and a clan-wide recover hp+cp (under certain conditions)

If you're looking for pure healing power, cardinal is best. SS is probably best for pve for their recharges. ES is good at both, but master of none.

BUT, the differences are pretty minute, IMO... until you get to 101, and cardinal has a healer beast mode XD
Old 07-10-2015, 07:02 PM   #5
Diego_Vargas
Imperial Warlord

Diego_Vargas is on a distinguished road

Cardinal is useless in every possible way compared to the other healer types. Cardinals used to be the best healer back in H5 since they had cleanse and the ultimate skill sublime self-sacrifice, now they are trash.

Eva's Saint is the best healer due to reuse passive, 101 tree is largely overhyped but it doesnt hurt.

Shilien Saint is pretty strong in pve due to the extra MP restore if you have poor mana management in your party. THeir 101 buff is super strong in pvp and is basically another salvation for a short duration.
Diego_Vargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 02:15 AM   #6
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by populus View Post
My very generalization of healers:
- Cardinals heal the most
- Eva Saint heals the second most, also has the un-targetable tree
- Shillen Saint has a single target full recharge (cooldown is about 15min? I think)

Also ES and SS both have a 5% resist melee damage buff at endgame. Cardinal has a +30 elemental resist buff (endgame) and a clan-wide recover hp+cp (under certain conditions)

If you're looking for pure healing power, cardinal is best. SS is probably best for pve for their recharges. ES is good at both, but master of none.

BUT, the differences are pretty minute, IMO... until you get to 101, and cardinal has a healer beast mode XD
ES has the melee resist, SS has archery resist, not melee.

I myself play ES, i like the cooldowns.
Old 07-11-2015, 01:28 PM   #7
Cherry
Elpy

Cherry is an unknown quantity at this point

Mmm i'm Aeore Shillien Saint and never had trouble healing. maybe is the way u use ur char no?
perhaps u use "progressive heal" a lot...

If u still have problems with the MP, u could choose to buy or make a sword with Mana Up sa

I hope it has been helpful, Gl
Old 07-12-2015, 06:40 PM   #8
SadisticAngel
Grave Predator

SadisticAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

i use eva saint without mana up and spamming progressive alot too and my mp is fine
SadisticAngel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 07:13 PM   #9
Mighty!
Grave Predator

Mighty! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by XEvilKainX View Post
I have a Cardinal, is spending a lot of MP , the Shillen spend less ? He control over the MP ?
Class doesn't matter as much as gear, yours AND your party members. If your party members are in crap gear and waste MP, you will be wasting MP too. If you have to do anything more than Balance Life / Group Heal every 15 seconds or so (and Fairy of Life / Sustain on one guy), your party sucks. If every moment is an emergency life or death situation, your party sucks. And crappy DD's tend to blame the healer, but you can't heal paper... or stupid.

Example: I was healing in an AoE Mage group in LoC. This one Feoh was using his mp twice as fast as the others and kept begging for recharge. Then, shortly after a rebirth, a Death Worm dies and spawns its minions. The guy hits Arcane Barrier so the minions shred his MP before killing him. After I rez him, he says "MP". Idiots are what's draining your mp.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:38 PM   #10
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Also, clan skills.

Check if you have Holy squad 3.

If yes, you are fine. Stop overhealing.

If no, ask your clan leader to move you to a unit that has it. If he cant, there are probably better clans out there looking for healers.
Old 07-18-2015, 11:23 PM   #11
Ana69
Hungry Spirit

Ana69 is on a distinguished road

I'm Cardinal and i heal pretty good and not wasting much mana. Maybe you are with some nongeared party players who need a lot of heal, try putting sustain on the target who get more dmg, thats help a lot. If you feel like you are losing your time healing a lot, just pr and leave, they will find another healer and you will find another party to exp/daylis.
Ana69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 07:53 PM   #12
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana69 View Post
I'm Cardinal and i heal pretty good and not wasting much mana. Maybe you are with some nongeared party players who need a lot of heal, try putting sustain on the target who get more dmg, thats help a lot. If you feel like you are losing your time healing a lot, just pr and leave, they will find another healer and you will find another party to exp/daylis.
Please, stop endorsing this kind of attitude, it's not good neither for you or your party members. Just bcuz you got ****** off by a random unknown idiot doesnt mean you have to piss off all your others party members, that might be doing the best they can do to get along.

There's ppl that knows how to get along with troubles and troubled ppl (well, you gotta add that **** into your blocklist as soon as possible, none will blame that) and there's ppl that like to be total drama queens. Curiously, I had find some drama queen healers that barely can keep up with what they were supposed to do, in first place, aka heal or keep some mp, and I'm talking about the basic, yet they feel themselves in total rights to demand things up and down.

So, it's simple: if you party members r below 50% hp, it's time to throw some heals, some progressives and hit the balance life shortcut; if someone is running below 30% mp, it's time to recharge him and if, all of all lucky, someone got to die, well, there's nothing more to do than throw a ress and get along. No QQ, no drama, no spoiled attitude. And if you still feel you cant bear it, just stay away or, better, do log off.
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 03:39 AM   #13
Seda
Hungry Spirit

Seda will become famous soon enough

I never run out of mana.

However, I also make sure I don't party with people whose brain cells amount to a comparable number with the average temperature in deep space.

I feel that is important.

That being said, there will be occasions where you are going to be in party with a bunch of genetic defectives and I disagree with the above post that you should recall out. Sometimes, suffering horribly reminds us that we are playing Lineage II, and that is also important.

While progressive is expensive, if you stand close to the person getting horribly molested and use it on yourself it can be useful if you are waiting for balance to come back. In really awful parties I have hit CS, clicked it off myself and hit crystal regeneration to gain some MP while the rest of the group are invincible.

Of course, this involves effort but it buys you time to type a message; such as letting all of the people in your group know you hate them all for making you do stuff.