Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-28-2015, 11:30 AM   #1
audric
Thunder Wyrm

audric is an unknown quantity at this point
Question P.critical Damage / P.SKILL critical Damage

Hi daggers, do the critical damage boosts from AQ , Baium , Augmentation or others affect the P.SKILL critical Damage too ?
And about P.SKILL critical rate, the skill passive from light armor increase this rate influenced by DEX stat, new SA can increase this rate and augmentation too, but there is no any stat or visible thing to know this rate, do there is a max rate for P.SKILL critical rate?? And how to know??
Thanks for your constructive answers!
audric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:20 AM   #2
CaptUssop
Hungry Spirit

CaptUssop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: P.critical Damage / P.SKILL critical Damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by audric View Post
Hi daggers, do the critical damage boosts from AQ , Baium , Augmentation or others affect the P.SKILL critical Damage too ?
No but it affects your blow type skills.

Quote:
And about P.SKILL critical rate, the skill passive from light armor increase this rate influenced by DEX stat, new SA can increase this rate and augmentation too, but there is no any stat or visible thing to know this rate, do there is a max rate for P.SKILL critical rate?? And how to know??
you can read more about p.skill crit rate here...
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=266485
CaptUssop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 03:47 AM   #3
audric
Thunder Wyrm

Thank you for your answers, i missed this interested thread about p.skill crit rate.
Ty again, have fun!
Old 10-29-2015, 07:09 AM   #4
iAndouille
Grave Predator

iAndouille is an unknown quantity at this point

This test has nothing to do with daggers since they tested with an archer.

P crit dmg Do Affect you'r "Skill" crit dmg! you can just notice it when u get the "counter crit dmg" buff you just hit 2x more dmg to anyone or mobs bcz it gives 100% crit dmg boost.

So yeah you need to boost ur crit dmg and skill crit dmg as much as you can because both work for skills!

but difference btw both "skill crit dmg" and "crit dmg" is hard to say for a dagger, maybe its just for the other claas that it matters ( other claas crit dmg is only auto hits)

And about p skill crit rate, Daggers crit skill chance is already very high from base with buffs/self buffs etc so DEX is not really a matter, without any dex boost u will crit a skill like 90% of time so don't even bother with DEX. better boost ur STR bcz it gives "CRIT DMG"
iAndouille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:25 AM   #5
audric
Thunder Wyrm

The test made by Juji on archer is interesting for daggers because it shows the influence of DEX on skill passive armor mastery and on p.skill critcal rate.
Yulls and othells have same passive skill superior light armor mastery.

The 4 skills type blow attack from othell are critical hit, but not SKILL critical hit, and the rate is not 90%! Imo p.skill critical rate for daggers with basic stat is around 20% with buffs.
P.critical damage boosts are good but now it is not enough in pvp i think. Since IO update, othells deal a lot less of damages for many reasons :
-passive skills are not enchantable anymore and actives skills are hard and expensive to enchant again to +20 (old +10)
-a lot of class have better pdef
-new items wich give critical damage reductions
-etc..

Actually to be efficient in pvp othells have to deal the maximum damage possible in one hit, and i think P.Skrill critical hit is the key.

In an open pvp 1v1 vs a good healer with good stun resist, even if you deal good damage it is close to be impossible to kill him, the way is one or two shot him before he fully heals himself,and you have less than 2 seconds.

For yulls i think STR is the way because they can reset cooldown of all their attack skills ( othells only 2) and 2consecutives skills in a really short delay is close the same as a P.SKILL critical hit.
Thx for reading.

Last edited by audric; 10-29-2015 at 11:46 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:46 PM   #6
iAndouille
Grave Predator

iAndouille is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The test made by Juji on archer is interesting for daggers because it shows the influence of DEX on skill passive armor mastery and on p.skill critcal rate.
Yulls and othells have same passive skill superior light armor mastery.

The 4 skills type blow attack from othell are critical hit, but not SKILL critical hit, and the rate is not 90%! Imo p.skill critical rate for daggers with basic stat is around 20% with buffs.
P.critical damage boosts are good but now it is not enough in pvp i think. Since IO update, othells deal a lot less of damages for many reasons :
-passive skills are not enchantable anymore and actives skills are hard and expensive to enchant again to +20 (old +10)
-a lot of class have better pdef
-new items wich give critical damage reductions
-etc..

Actually to be efficient in pvp othells have to deal the maximum damage possible in one hit, and i think P.Skrill critical hit is the key.

In an open pvp 1v1 vs a good healer with good stun resist, even if you deal good damage it is close to be impossible to kill him, the way is one or two shot him before he fully heals himself,and you have less than 2 seconds.

For yulls i think STR is the way because they can reset cooldown of all their attack skills ( othells only 2) and 2consecutives skills in a really short delay is close the same as a P.SKILL critical hit.
Thx for reading.
i have tested, retested this "p skill crit rate" on dagger and YES it is 90% of time a "Double crit if i can say it like this"

my test was, dagger full buffed vs tyrr full buffed on light armor (-35% skill crit receive rate)

Dagger was doing 4k dmg every blood stab And once in like 15-20 blow he hit me 2k dmg ... this shows that dagger Crit most of the time even without full Dex.
Any smart dagger around are on STR. DEX is almost completely useless.

For archer DEX is better because when you maximize your dex you get close to 40% skill crit rate (This rate is counted as BASE crit rate) So any Boost will Have more effect on "%", STR for yul is only GOOD to (reset cooldown)
but this boost is like +5%, not really that much, and archer have to crit as much as they can to be efficient on pvp. so i suggest to all archer to get DEX
and to all daggers to get STR!

PS: Dex also good for speed/atk speed! archer need it
iAndouille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 02:33 AM   #7
audric
Thunder Wyrm

your test show just that after 20blows 1 deals less damage than others, it not mean that all 19 others blows are P.Skill Critical Hit.

lol, i play othells since more than 2 years and the Pskill Critical rate is not 90%!

maybe you are trolling or just have fun to try to confuse ppl.

Merci de ta réponse.
Old 10-30-2015, 05:55 AM   #8
CaptUssop
Hungry Spirit

CaptUssop is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are another tests but from other territory.

This -->test shows how str/dex influence blood stab's crit rate.

And this-->test shows how str/dex affects skill damage.

more on here
http://boards.lineage2.com/showpost....83&postcount=2

edit: two links above are broken, follow the note from the last link.
CaptUssop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 03:01 AM   #9
xJuZioo
Goblin Lord

xJuZioo is an unknown quantity at this point

All this link's don't work
Old 12-08-2016, 09:53 AM   #10
Goongan
Elpy

Goongan is an unknown quantity at this point

Both apply to stabs, that is all that matters.

Below are your othell priorities:
1.Any (crit damage\skill crit damage) you can find
2.Any (+% damage/-%damage taken) you can find
3.++Dex above 80
4.Stun rate
5.Survivability
Goongan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:44 AM   #11
berehit
Tainted Zombie

berehit is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
your test show just that after 20blows 1 deals less damage than others, it not mean that all 19 others blows are P.Skill Critical Hit.

lol, i play othells since more than 2 years and the Pskill Critical rate is not 90%!

maybe you are trolling or just have fun to try to confuse ppl.

Merci de ta réponse.

-look at this http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=287974 (not the 'post topic', but in responses ppl talk about skill crit rates on daggers its pretty interesting, as far as i can tell, it seems that some daggers were bug or something).

-also there is a test somewhere that shows that max crit skill rate its 100% but i doubt it worth to try maximize it and idk if its even possible to archive this by normal means in-game.
berehit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:39 PM   #12
audric
Thunder Wyrm

Well, if you want to test P SKILL critical rate don't hit a npc in town but a real player with good gear, hit him 40times with bloodstab and write on a paper the damages. Make the same test by boosting your DEX with hair access/stew/bracelet and another one with pom and you'll can really see the skill crit rate.
On my personal opinion, SA or augment P skill critical rate is useless for othells with a right setup. To me the best is P.critical dmg because it work for skills and for auto hits too.
GL.