Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-13-2015, 07:01 AM   #1
ENRIKO
Elpy

ENRIKO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question for healer

Hello to all.
do you think for a healer 99 is best weapon apocalypse with two SA, ( casting + mana up), or a weapon amaranthine R99 with a SA,(CASTING)
I ask only for party exp, no pvp.

TY ALL
Old 11-13-2015, 08:40 AM   #2
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Question for healer

For PVE u can use anything really. But I would try not to use polearm or bow/shooter, since all mystics have nerfed stats with those.
Guess we know where he hangs out...
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:32 PM   #3
BlueEyes
Tainted Zombie

BlueEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I met once a healer in K85 with a Soul Separator. No, it was not an appearance, it was a real A-grade dagger.

Recently I was on my Yul in K95 with a healer using a bow. I was not sure about his healing ability because I didn't need heal anyway.
But the most funny thing of all was an orc healer with a Apocalypse Slasher. Every time he casted Progressive Heal, I laughed so hard the tears ran down my keyboard oO.

So Smittie is right, for PVE u can use anything.
BlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:41 PM   #4
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Bow/crossbow and polearm nerfs your casting speed, but with enough +wit dyes, i guess you can still reach a good casting speed.

Those 3 are probably the least likely weapons to use though
Old 11-16-2015, 05:15 AM   #5
husdatyul
Thunder Wyrm

husdatyul is an unknown quantity at this point

I have healer on dualsword.. old sa effect of tallum/dle...
Old 11-16-2015, 05:51 AM   #6
BlueEyes
Tainted Zombie

BlueEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Not bad SA at all: MaxHP +15%, MaxMP +20%, MaxCP +30% :-)

Oh wait, now I remember one of the most funny Kartia party I have ever experienced

I was with an alt in Kartia group and after a while I noticed that the healer didn't use a weapon.
I was curious about his healing ability so I talked to him, the conversation in party chat was roughly like this:
Me: healer, where is your weapon?
Healer: I just broke it QQQ
Me: oh, how come?
Healer: I accidentally used EWR instead of BEWR QQQ
Me: so now you heal with ur bare hands?
Healer: yes
Me: can you use PR skill with ur bare hands too?
Healer: yes
Me: please show me, I dont think you can.
Healer: look (and he activated PR skill).

We ported out of Kartia instance and I left party. But before I left, I said in party: Thanks healer, you are awesome!
It was truly an amazing experience.
BlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 12:16 PM   #7
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

rofl.

To be honest, I could still heal a party even without a weapon. In fact, no weapon equipped is probably better than polearm and bow/xbow.
Old 05-15-2016, 03:20 PM   #8
Eamonn75
Tainted Zombie

Eamonn75 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll take it the no bow thing is for after you hit lvl 85. Party play I see the point though because of casting speed is a bit slower. This is my 1st time trying a Healer and I made a DE one. Lvling through D grade just fine solo with a Bow and light armor. So yea the no bow has got to be for after you do the dumb awakening nonsense. Or for party play since the casting is a lil bit slower.

So what about Light armor and dual dagger's ? Or is that just a dumb idea for both solo and party?

Yes the house just burned down the 1 and only Eamonn is back on Chronos. And has 2 lvl 86's so yup i'm still a lowbie and still enjoying game my way.
Eamonn75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:29 AM   #9
Eamonn75
Tainted Zombie

Eamonn75 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a serious question. Is it ok for a DE healer to use a Light armor set and Dual daggers after lvl 85? If so then I can dual class it on my Ghost Hunter and be ok with the gear I already have. If not then i'll just figure out how to get a fist weapon for my current sub. That's if I decide to dual class on the Ghost Hunter.
Eamonn75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 05:51 PM   #10
Sonnar
Elpy

Sonnar is an unknown quantity at this point

PVE Apoca (cast+mana up), good choice.

Or sell ur apoca, buy B grade weap, put Cast Spd. And buy another stuff. Easy to be healer.
Sonnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:29 AM   #11
Kanaeda
Remnant Diabolist

Kanaeda will become famous soon enoughKanaeda will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eamonn75 View Post
It's a serious question. Is it ok for a DE healer to use a Light armor set and Dual daggers after lvl 85? If so then I can dual class it on my Ghost Hunter and be ok with the gear I already have. If not then i'll just figure out how to get a fist weapon for my current sub. That's if I decide to dual class on the Ghost Hunter.
If you are good enough at healer, light armor and any weapon that does not reduce cast speed is FINE. Heck, in the beginning every healer used heavy armor too (don't use it now tho). For most pve the only two skills you should really need are balance (always first), and chain heal. unless your party is mad tards trying to kill themselves, I pretty much never need to use a single target heal or even group heal. AND, both balance and chain heal are some of the fastest heals, pretty much instant cast, and are not affected much at all by matk, so yes weapon is pretty much irrelevant (you could heal with no weapon too, but not using shots will reduce the effective cast speed, which is ok until there's an emergency).

about weapon, acumen is good to have, but I almost never have an issue running out of mp as long as I am in a clan and have the passive skill holy squad lvl 3 (gives clarity). chain heal uses a lot of mp, so you don't want to spam it too much, but otherwise mana up should not be a necessary on a weapon, unless you are very low level or your party is poorly geared and need too many heals, and in that case it's their problem not yours.

For pvp and higher level pve, health sa is extremely important. It's very bad for the healer to die over and over because they have no hp and go down to the first boss hit as soon as they stand up. My standard pvp weapon is acumen and health; I switch to my high matk nuking weapon only if I feel I can kill someone and they don't have much chance to kill me.