Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-24-2015, 08:54 PM   #1
kingscorss
Elpy

kingscorss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best Dyes For healer

Hi all,

i am wondering what would be the best Dyes for healer? some people say that Full CON due to HP CP, some people say WIT, not sure what would be the best and what current healers prefer.

Thanks in advance for telling your opinion.

Cheers
kingscorss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:26 PM   #2
iArsenal
Banned

iArsenal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Best Dyes For healer

Depends on situation if its mass pvp,oly or just pve

Mass PvP you should go for Con for 1 reason more hp = better survivability to withstand damage from daggers and specially nowadays yuls. you can put any dyes that has +5 CON on it with - STR since healers doesn't need STR at all. if you have problems with cast speed you could use rudolph and frantic healing.

Oly depends on your style of gameplay or better yet your gears. 2 dyes, INT for better damage or CON for better survivability. For cast speed read above - the rudolph.

PvE anything goes if you want you can go +15 STR or whatever lmao.

Have fun hope it helps.
iArsenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:52 AM   #3
Iveta
Hungry Spirit

Iveta is an unknown quantity at this point

CON dyes are cheap.

or INT for damage.
Iveta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 04:16 PM   #4
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

If you wanna die for every other healer opponent in oly, then go CON, as @iArsenal said before. Or better, good luck trying to win that bloodbarrel tyrr with too many % heal skills.

WIT/INT for oly, or PvE. Whatever. And tbh, I dont think if CON would be a leg up or just a dye slot waste. With archers pwnning right and left, that tinny +5/10 or 15 CON wont help either, maybe to survive more 1-2 seconds, and that's it. Way of survivability for PvP healers is to go out coupled with another 2-3 healers, just to self back up.

I foresee the day where ppl will go 1 DD (preferably GS), 1 Iss and 5 healers in panic mode for PvP, lol. But fear not, according to our PvP masters and carebears that cant handle to loose, everything is running just fine and healers are still OP as when they were released back in GoD start.
Astarothy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 07:17 PM   #5
PsychoMole
Goblin Lord

PsychoMole is an unknown quantity at this point

Depends if you wanna be oly toon or mass pvp toon for oly best set up +15 int mass pvp go all con +15 also depends on race of toon but not gonna get all into this post just simple response XD
PsychoMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 07:45 PM   #6
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

^You freshly returned to the game, so you better update yourself on the last 2 major updates and what has changed since then.

+15 CON aint no helping you to counter any massive yul attack, but surely L2store will. Up to you if you wanna struggle or not.
Old 08-09-2016, 12:47 PM   #7
Isa
Tainted Zombie

Isa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iArsenal View Post
Oly depends on your style of gameplay or better yet your gears. 2 dyes, INT for better damage or CON for better survivability. For cast speed read above - the rudolph.
Rudolph? In Oly?! GL with that.
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 11:55 AM   #8
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Shhhhhhhhhhhh...! Don't hurt his feeling too much or his ego gonna burst, just remember he used to call himself a top healer from the ol' good days of zTower Era, and maybe you've missed, but all top healers had the hidden ability of summoning rudolph in Oly.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:07 PM   #9
Kei
Grave Predator

Kei is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
LoL that's why I said minus the rudolph cause rudolph can't be used in oly doesn't take a genius to figure it out next time before you post something read once or twice cause this is kinda embarrassing to point out and this is like less than a year ago post I doubt the guy who made this thread still even plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarothy View Post
Shhhhhhhhhhhh...! Don't hurt his feeling too much or his ego gonna burst, just remember he used to call himself a top healer from the ol' good days of zTower Era, and maybe you've missed, but all top healers had the hidden ability of summoning rudolph in Oly.
Troll
Kei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 09:12 AM   #10
Isa
Tainted Zombie

Isa is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh the "-" .
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 08:08 PM   #11
s0vijus
Tainted Zombie

s0vijus is an unknown quantity at this point

IMHO con+cha/con+luc/con-str is the way to go for healer.

Yes CON alone won't save you from Yul attacks but there are a few things to consider:
  • Stacking yourself to maximum HP possible WILL provide you survivability in your tier and in PVE.
  • If you are one-hitted by Yul, you can enjoy oly but by no means you should expect to get into Top 3, therefore INT dyes are not relevant much.
  • There are several items that influence your base stats, therefore if you go for CON dyes, you can go for INT hair accessory, bracelet, weapon SA and augments that affect damage ant not your survivalibility.
Basicaly Healer must survive 3-4 hits [if those aren't made in 1 sec ofc] to be able to heal himself out therefore aditional few thousand HP can get you to live a bit longer.
Old 12-09-2016, 04:30 AM   #12
SecondBreath17
Tainted Zombie

SecondBreath17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0vijus View Post
IMHO con+cha/con+luc/con-str is the way to go for healer.

Yes CON alone won't save you from Yul attacks but there are a few things to consider:
  • Stacking yourself to maximum HP possible WILL provide you survivability in your tier and in PVE.
  • If you are one-hitted by Yul, you can enjoy oly but by no means you should expect to get into Top 3, therefore INT dyes are not relevant much.
  • There are several items that influence your base stats, therefore if you go for CON dyes, you can go for INT hair accessory, bracelet, weapon SA and augments that affect damage ant not your survivalibility.
Basicaly Healer must survive 3-4 hits [if those aren't made in 1 sec ofc] to be able to heal himself out therefore aditional few thousand HP can get you to live a bit longer.

why con + luc ??? to be lucky not die one hit ?? xD

btw i have heard many opinions about cha ... and i also found this https://4gameforum.com/threads/24148/ .... but its kinda old article so anyone has info about how it works now ?
Old 12-09-2016, 07:37 PM   #13
WillNaught
Dark Lord

WillNaught is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondBreath17 View Post

btw i have heard many opinions about cha ... and i also found this https://4gameforum.com/threads/24148/ .... but its kinda old article so anyone has info about how it works now ?
I think he means It's better to have 2 stats increased(even lol CHA or LUC) than 1 increase and 1 decrease... STR is basicly irrelevant for Healers if it's +1(Legendary Lv.5 CON +5 STR +1) or -4(Giant/Ancient Lv. 3 CON +5 STR -4) the stat won't change much for your class.

If However you have Dwarf/Orc Healer(Stone of Destiny/Race Change service) you may want to boost your WIT some as your CON is better than an average Healer before Dyes(my Dwarf has 1 Lv. 5 Ancient WIT +5 Dye and can switch Hats for more WIT or CON as needed)

Last edited by WillNaught; 12-10-2016 at 02:01 AM.
WillNaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:18 AM   #14
s0vijus
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondBreath17 View Post

I have Lv. 5 Con+Cha x3 (bought during Heine fishing for ~180kk each, would be a sin not to use the opportunity), I checked what 5 cha after I swapped my lv. 3 legendary / giant etc for the new ones. As far as I remember HP, def, atk, cst spd stats are affected so Con+Cha is the way to go and I guess there is no doubt.

Regarding Con+Luc. If healer is your dual or you simply can't/don't want to get Con+Cha, you can use your Aeore for enchanting purposes as you wont benefit from Con+/-Str. You lose attribute defense but gain the ability to OE.

If you don't care for enchanting and can't afford CHA dyes, "normal" legendary, giant or ancient dyes is the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillNaught View Post
I think he means It's better to have 2 stats increased(even lol CHA or LUC) than 1 increase and 1 decrease... STR is basicly irrelevant for Healers if it's +1(Legendary Lv.5 CON +5 STR +1) or -4(Giant/Ancient Lv. 3 CON +5 STR -4) the stat won't change much for your class.

If However you have Dwarf/Orc Healer(Stone of Destiny/Race Change service) you may want to boost your WIT some as your CON is better than an average Healer before Dyes(my Dwarf has 1 Lv. 5 Ancient WIT +5 Dye and can switch Hats for more WIT or CON as needed)
I personally don't see Dwarf/Orc races as beneficial to mystic classes as base stat sum is the same and in Dwarf/Orc case more of base stats (compared to elves, dark elves, humans) is used for fighter stats (str, dex) therefore base stats are not distributed in favor of your Aeore. Regarding WIT boost, I would personally doubt if anyone should choose those (maybe with some exception to oly) as with wizard harmony you should have 1999 cst spd anyway (use wit pot and hair acccessory in worst case scenario) and with knight harmony for mass pvp you won't get cst spd 1999 even with x15 WIT bonus (I assume), therefore your Franctic healing skill should be ready to use (the time period you can use it depends on your stack of MP elexyrs and pots) which nullifies any need for additional WIT increase.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:50 AM   #15
WillNaught
Dark Lord

Quote:
I personally don't see Dwarf/Orc races as beneficial to mystic classes as base stat sum is the same and in Dwarf/Orc case more of base stats (compared to elves, dark elves, humans) is used for fighter stats (str, dex) therefore base stats are not distributed in favor of your Aeore. Regarding WIT boost, I would personally doubt if anyone should choose those (maybe with some exception to oly) as with wizard harmony you should have 1999 cst spd anyway (use wit pot and hair acccessory in worst case scenario) and with knight harmony for mass pvp you won't get cst spd 1999 even with x15 WIT bonus (I assume), therefore your Franctic healing skill should be ready to use (the time period you can use it depends on your stack of MP elexyrs and pots) which nullifies any need for additional WIT increase.
ALL RACES have separate Awakened STATS for Fighter and Mystic... which STATS you get depend on your Awakened CLASS(Main or Dual).

Here are the MYSTIC STATS for all the Races:
Race and class....STR..DEX..CON..INT..WIT..MEN
Human Mystic.....38....27....41....79....78....78 normal healer
Elf Mystic...........36....32....38....74....84....77 normal healer
Dark Elf Mystic....39....30....37....85....77....73 normal healer
Orc Mystic..........40....23....43....77....74....84 discontinued Stone of Destiny or NEW Race Change
Dwarf Mystic.......40....24....42....82....72....81 discontinued Stone of Destiny or NEW Race Change
Kamael Mystic.....40....28....38....82....78....75 discontinued Stone of Destiny
Ertheia Mystic......37....27....42....79....76....80 can only Dual Class a healer
source: https://l2wiki.com/Races#Basic_characteristics_compared

Dwarf Mystic has Lowest WIT (followed by Orc Mystic)1 WIT Dye just brings me to 77=Dark Elf Mystic with WIT hat I get to 80 without any other gear(and compare CON my base is higher than all "Normal" Healers, Human/Elf/Dark Elf)I am still PVE at Level 95... I make 85 WIT 1483 cast speed normal or 1906 with Frantic. Maybe with a TON of gear improvements I might be able to forget the WIT dye, but it's working ok for me now.

My Dwarf did Awakening with Stone of Destiny to become Aeore, so I didn't have any Healer 3rd Class skills(Fortune Seeker till 85). With Race Change service you can start a "Normal" Healer Human/Elf/Dark Elf, Awaken (keeping 3rd Class skills) then Race Change... so not just counterfeited the Race Change path has an extra advantage.

Last edited by WillNaught; 12-14-2016 at 02:45 PM.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:26 AM   #16
s0vijus
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
ALL RACES have separate Awakened STATS for Fighter and Mystic... which STATS you get depend on your Awakened CLASS(Main or Dual).

Orc Mystic..........40....23....43....77....74....84 discontinued Stone of Destiny or NEW Race Change
Dwarf Mystic.......40....24....42....82....72....81 discontinued Stone of Destiny or NEW Race Change
Kamael Mystic.....40....28....38....82....78....75 discontinued Stone of Destiny
Ertheia Mystic......37....27....42....34....79....76 can only Dual Class a healer

Dwarf Mystic has Lowest WIT (followed by Orc Mystic)1 WIT Dye just brings me to 77=Dark Elf Mystic with WIT hat I get to 80 without any other gear(and compare CON my base is higher than all "Normal" Healers, Human/Elf/Dark Elf)I am still PVE at Level 95... I make 85 WIT 1483 cast speed normal or 1906 with Frantic. Maybe with a TON of gear improvements I might be able to forget the WIT dye, but it's working ok for me now.

My Dwarf did Awakening with Stone of Destiny to become Aeore, so I didn't have any Healer 3rd Class skills(Fortune Seeker till 85). With Race Change service you can start a "Normal" Healer Human/Elf/Dark Elf, Awaken (keeping 3rd Class skills) then Race Change... so not just counterfeited the Race Change path has an extra advantage.
My bad with base stats. I guess I checked the preawakened ones where dwarf is fighter orientated.

Though in your setup you miss some items (my guess) which restrict you from achieving max cast speed, therefore after obtaining them, you will have cast speed above max and your stats won't be distributed the best possible way.

And yes, before having all items that affect cast speed, WIT dyes can be a reasonable choice but later ingame WIT dyes will be dyes wasted.
Old 12-14-2016, 03:44 PM   #17
WillNaught
Dark Lord

Quote:
My bad with base stats. I guess I checked the preawakened ones where dwarf is fighter orientated.

Though in your setup you miss some items (my guess) which restrict you from achieving max cast speed, therefore after obtaining them, you will have cast speed above max and your stats won't be distributed the best possible way.

And yes, before having all items that affect cast speed, WIT dyes can be a reasonable choice but later ingame WIT dyes will be dyes wasted.
I don't think 1 WIT dye is a waste, since if you compare Dark Elf with Dwarf... Dark Elf NEEDS 1 CON dye to match Dwarf, and Dwarf NEEDS 1 WIT dye to match Dark Elf. Sure go 2 +CON dyes but maybe use 1 dye to balance your RACE's STAT deficit (ie. Elf has lowest INT but Highest WIT so maybe add INT but NEVER add WIT for Elf Mystic classes) and removing a cheap +/- dye won't matter much when you stack enough boosts to get your skills' dependant stats to 80+.
Old 12-14-2016, 04:12 PM   #18
s0vijus
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
I don't think 1 WIT dye is a waste, since if you compare Dark Elf with Dwarf... Dark Elf NEEDS 1 CON dye to match Dwarf, and Dwarf NEEDS 1 WIT dye to match Dark Elf. Sure go 2 +CON dyes but maybe use 1 dye to balance your RACE's STAT deficit (ie. Elf has lowest INT but Highest WIT so maybe add INT but NEVER add WIT for Elf Mystic classes) and removing a cheap +/- dye won't matter much when you stack enough boosts to get your skills' dependant stats to 80+.
You fail to understand me mate. If you are not Oly healer you can mostly skip INT as healing power is very little affected by m atk (you need tons of it to make a reasonable difference). you WILL get WIT after exalted, dark/light cloak, hair accessory, etc which with franctic healing, rose, etc will provide you 1999 cast speed. But to get to capped 150k HP limit you need a lot more stuff, therefore CON dyes are safe bet and won't need replacement, while WIT will need one day. Furthermore if you are lvl 95, your hardest PVE is Kartia 95 which is tbh child's play when compared to non OP geared group doing AF. If you need top cast speed in Kartia, Lord help you in high level instances.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:11 PM   #19
WillNaught
Dark Lord

Quote:
You fail to understand me mate. If you are not Oly healer you can mostly skip INT as healing power is very little affected by m atk (you need tons of it to make a reasonable difference). you WILL get WIT after exalted, dark/light cloak, hair accessory, etc which with franctic healing, rose, etc will provide you 1999 cast speed. But to get to capped 150k HP limit you need a lot more stuff, therefore CON dyes are safe bet and won't need replacement, while WIT will need one day. Furthermore if you are lvl 95, your hardest PVE is Kartia 95 which is tbh child's play when compared to non OP geared group doing AF. If you need top cast speed in Kartia, Lord help you in high level instances.
I'm saying a Dark Elf Mystic with full 3x +CON = Dwarf Mystic with 2x +CON, and Dark Elf is the Lowest CON/WIT of normal Mystics(so with 2x +CON and 1x +WIT I am equal to the lowest normal Mystic for HP + cast speed)the part about INT was a general example of STAT deficiency for Mystic classes(not specifically about healers). An Orc Mystic maybe could get by all 3x +CON, as their WIT is closer to the lowest normal Mystics so easier to adjust(it would be HUGE HP for a Mystic class), but I believe I'll keep the +WIT dye for awhile due to extremely low WIT(it works with MY RACE/playstyle/gear)... but I'm certainly NOT even considering adding another +WIT(which would leave only Elf Mystic with higher WIT)

Last edited by WillNaught; 12-14-2016 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:42 AM   #20
Lyfia Eva
Elpy

Lyfia Eva is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Best Dyes For healer

Quote:

Ertheia Mystic......37....27....42....79....76....80 can only Dual Class a healer

Hello Friend,

in my case, i am Aeore Eva´s Saint. I have no dyes yet and my cast speed with iss buff is 1900. Do you think better in my case put all dyers at INT to improve my DMG at PVP?

thank you
Lyfia Eva is offline   Reply With Quote