Old 03-09-2017, 03:56 PM   #21
WillNaught
Dark Lord

WillNaught is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Best Dyes For healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfia Eva View Post
Hello Friend,

in my case, i am Aeore Eva´s Saint. I have no dyes yet and my cast speed with iss buff is 1900. Do you think better in my case put all dyers at INT to improve my DMG at PVP?

thank you
I had to voice my opinion on Dyes to show that although a certain strategy will work for the Majority of Players... sometimes it can be Disastrous for others. When I did Awakening as a Dwarf Healer... everyone was saying Healers should be using Heavy Armor and HP Weapon, so I wasted my Diplomas getting the Recommended Equipment and was nearly useless for everything due to Dwarf Mystic stats(I had to Farm on Alts to afford Bound Acumen Weapon and Robes before I could safely Grind XP) You however; as a "normal" Healer should likely go full CON/HP Weapon for Party/Mass PVP(especially if you are in a 1 Healer Party... you can't heal anyone if you die every time you take Damage) For 1vs1/Oly build I would try less expensive stuff before choosing Weapon SA or Dyes; Fish Stew, Nano Pots, different Hats etc... even changing Robes to Magic type, if you can try some different Weapons/SAs during Events(like Dandy/Elysium) or try a FEOH friend's Weapon... then IF you feel INT/M.Atk is worth it add 1 Dye and try the Fish Stew, Nano Pots, different Hats etc. again(you may find a point where extra INT has minimal improvement)
Old 03-13-2017, 06:48 AM   #22
Isa
Tainted Zombie

Isa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello Friend,

in my case, i am Aeore Eva´s Saint. I have no dyes yet and my cast speed with iss buff is 1900. Do you think better in my case put all dyers at INT to improve my DMG at PVP?

thank you
I'm Aeore Eva's Saint on main and i don't have any dye int or wit. I have full con. I don't have acumen on weapon. I have full hp and crit. My cast speed without rudolph buff is 1950. Your cast speed is fine and i don't see why you should use int dyes even if you're talking about oly. Better you get the dmg through other stuff like weapon, jewels, belt, etc.
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:16 AM   #23
Isa
Tainted Zombie

Isa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello Friend,

thank you
No.
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote