Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-21-2015, 02:12 PM   #1
gokamola
Elpy

gokamola is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie needs help

Hi.
So I play on zaken and i have leveled a aeora elf.
I have figurer som of the basic out of how to heal a party in pve.
My main focus Will mostly be pve fog, need to l2p before i try pvp.

So for nok i just use vorpal set cuz it seems like it got a better bonus than requirem..

What should i focus on getting as gear?
Is there better tattoos than con ?
What world you recommend for dual class ? Is the only smart choice here feoh or wynn ?

Thanks
gokamola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 05:27 PM   #2
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Newbie needs help

Maybe I misunderstood some things in your post (dunno if you were typing it in a hurry, looks like words r messed up in some way), but I'll try, so let's go:

1) For PvE, go back and read all majors thread in this section, as this matter was discussed many many times before, but keep in mind that a good healer work with timing = efficiency = easy for everybody > everybody'd be happy;

2) Dunno what you mean by "l2p", so I pass;

3) I guess by "requirem", you wanna mean "immortal", but stay cool, vorpal is fine if elemented right, and you can go till 95 and beyond if what you've got to focus is only PvE. For PvP, it'd be tremendously worse, so I dont reccomend that, unless you got nuts to, so your business, your minding;

4) Depends about the pace you'r willing to dedicate to game: if you r kinda hardcore player, then go with vorpal till 99 (in this case, I'd assume one is using all sort of xp boosts to lift up levels faster), but if your plan is about to be casual, then you can change that vorpal to seraph at 95+, so you'd be again cool to get your *ss to 99 with no hurry, 'cuz the set would be good for anything at PvE - again, your business, your minding;

5) PvP oriented healers go for CON, but PvE ones can focus on a more relaxated dyes setup, like WIT ones, combo of WIT/INT or even MEN dyes (but seriously, who healer goes for MEN since ever?);

6) Simple answer, pick w/e you want to. But if you wanna get advantages off your dual, then the choices would be restrict to: wynn, iss or tank, because of the class specific talisman - you can check them by classes at the bottom of the page. In terms of gear wise, wynn would be the only choice (along with feoh). So wynn = pve solo, so you would need only a iss to box and xp away for good, or Iss, if you want to xp faster and get into every kind of instance, party etc.

Good Luck, I hope you dont get depressed fast by the class's beatdowns, tho.
Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 11:20 AM   #3
gokamola
Elpy

gokamola is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply.

I understand your confusion, that post is very poorly written on my phone, i barely understand now what i meant when i wrote it.

You anwsered all my questions.
I'll stick to the vorpal set and start saving for seraphs, since money is limited.

For the dual class question, i think i will pick the Wynn, then i can do some solo xp with the ISS box i have

As for stats, from what you write, i take that only stats really matter is WIT and CON ? for cast speed and survival?

My only class beatdown so far is people being stupid but i guess thats not class specific.
gokamola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 09:59 AM   #4
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

^ CON is more of a pvp route, not quite necessary in pve scenario for healers. Personally, I like a combo of WIT then INT, so you dont need to dump up entirely your toon when attempting to Oly (where dmg matters more than survivability, in this case).

For now, I'd say to you pick what is cheap (and remember you dont even need dyes at all, at least not till endgame, so stay cool).
Old 01-19-2016, 11:03 AM   #5
iArsenal
Banned

iArsenal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokamola View Post
Hi.
So I play on zaken and i have leveled a aeora elf.
I have figurer som of the basic out of how to heal a party in pve.
My main focus Will mostly be pve fog, need to l2p before i try pvp.

So for nok i just use vorpal set cuz it seems like it got a better bonus than requirem..

What should i focus on getting as gear?
Is there better tattoos than con ?
What world you recommend for dual class ? Is the only smart choice here feoh or wynn ?

Thanks
dyes is con +5 cha lvl 4 if you are stacked with adena, if not buy any +5 con with any -str (doesnt matter healer doesn't need STR) just make sure its +20 dark resist.

for gears.
-Istina necklace wiz (more mdef/cheaper)/Tezza soul(stun resist), Istina ring wiz, Aq soul ring or if you're in a tight budget coc pvp ring is good as well, coc pvp earring and orfen soul earring.
-85-99 doesn't matter what you wear since you wouldn't get much action or rather I advice you not to go pvp since you have to spend on armors to go pvp and it would be a waste to buy r/r95 armor better go straight r99.
-weapon for mass pvp I advice you to get any apoc weapon of your choice and put 2sa on it since 2sa on apoc is cheaper than r95/r99, first SA should be Health +25% and the other one should be +12% hp and +13%mp or any of those SA that has +12% hp on it so overall you'll get 37% hp from your weapon alone.
-dual class doesn't matter what you pick healers doesn't have mana problems in oly so the -15% mp consumption talisman from iss/wynn is not a must but it does help a bit, dual class skill should be full hp since mostly nowadays yuls hit like a truck so more hp = better survivability.

an advice from a guy who actually knows how to play healer lol thank me later
iArsenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:09 AM   #6
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iArsenal View Post
dyes is con +5 cha lvl 4 if you are stacked with adena, if not buy any +5 con with any -str (doesnt matter healer doesn't need STR) just make sure its +20 dark resist.

for gears.
-Istina necklace wiz (more mdef/cheaper)/Tezza soul(stun resist), Istina ring wiz, Aq soul ring or if you're in a tight budget coc pvp ring is good as well, coc pvp earring and orfen soul earring.
-85-99 doesn't matter what you wear since you wouldn't get much action or rather I advice you not to go pvp since you have to spend on armors to go pvp and it would be a waste to buy r/r95 armor better go straight r99.
-weapon for mass pvp I advice you to get any apoc weapon of your choice and put 2sa on it since 2sa on apoc is cheaper than r95/r99, first SA should be Health +25% and the other one should be +12% hp and +13%mp or any of those SA that has +12% hp on it so overall you'll get 37% hp from your weapon alone.
-dual class doesn't matter what you pick healers doesn't have mana problems in oly so the -15% mp consumption talisman from iss/wynn is not a must but it does help a bit, dual class skill should be full hp since mostly nowadays yuls hit like a truck so more hp = better survivability.

an advice from a guy who actually knows how to play healer lol thank me later
For someone that dares to call himself like that, you should go back and revise your own post.

Old 01-22-2016, 01:17 PM   #7
husdatyul
Thunder Wyrm

husdatyul is an unknown quantity at this point

For the info..

Iarsenal is healer main lvl 102 and tank dual 101.. and full stack for pvp

Tol yan si astarothy epal yan.. kinakangkung yan ni bentorero sa naia kasi bano...
Old 01-29-2016, 10:27 AM   #8
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by husdatyul View Post
For the info..

Iarsenal is healer main lvl 102 and tank dual 101.. and full stack for pvp

Tol yan si astarothy epal yan.. kinakangkung yan ni bentorero sa naia kasi bano...
Hai, unless you take the time to correlate "your" info with what you have quoted from me, I'm sorry to say that it's useless as sh*t. Please, next time dont jump the gun and take your time to read carefully before spitting wtf comments.

For the pinoy comment, I wont bother to google translate it, but should we call Ronald to judge if it's offensive or not? Say hi, boo.