Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Technical Discussions > General Technical Issues

Login

General Technical Issues Describe your client-side, hardware or software complications. This is not a place to report game bugs.

Old 04-23-2017, 01:24 PM   #1
venabeo00
Elpy

venabeo00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Neutron- Only you can

First of all im sorry if i post in wrong place, but realy need to contact Neutron- only one can help solving this problem:
7 days ago , Apr 17-2017 my account crashed when i was in server Freya, and then could not log into Freya again. I can log and play in Chronos, Naia,Zaken but not Freya. Everytime my account crash, have 1 Crash Repport Window appear:

Error:
History: User::GetMeshDataGlovesNFeet <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainerByItem <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainer <- User::SetPawnResourceImpl <- User::SetPawnResource <- NConsoleWnd::PlaceLobbyCharacter <- NConsoleWnd::AddLobbyCharacterInfo <- NConsoleWnd:: AddAllLobbyCharacter <- NConsoleWnd:: DoCharacterSelectionInfo <- NConsoleWnd::Tick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- CMainLoop::UpdateTheWorld <- MainLoop

To GM, i have used 3 different computers, so i do not think it's my computer problem. All other computer i log in same. I even try to go to my brother's house and used his comptuter and it still the same.
For that i really think it's a game problem, Item Data mess up following what Crash Repport Window tells us.

I made repport ticket -request (11795539) Apr 17, 2017 - to NCSOFT Support Team with full details of my problem. After 7 days with about 30 mails between us , they let me checking around my PC, my connection......but today Apr 23-2017 they send me a Mail that said they r sorry but can not help me anymore.......:
Ryuuhei (Lineage 2)
Apr 23, 04:59 PDT

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear that we haven’t been able to help you reach a resolution for the issue you've been experiencing. At this point, we have gone through all the resources and suggestions at our disposal. We regret that we are unable to continue troubleshooting this issue with you. We recommend that you contact your ISP or local professional for further assistance.

Again, I am sorry that we cannot help you further, but if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Ryuuhei
NCSOFT Support Team

THis mail make me be indignant. I want contact to Neutron. Please PM me i will provide all details about this issue to you. Only Neutron can help

On the last note before i got the crash i was changing the armor r99 option from recovery to magic, i think it from that it create the error. Neutron Please contact then log in my account and delete the gloves and i think the problem will resolve ----thank you
venabeo00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:10 PM   #2
venabeo00
Elpy

Default Re: Neutron- Only you can

My account can be logged in other server like Chronos, Naia ,Zaken, but not Freya.
Every time i log in Freya it give me a error message and a Crash Report Window show details about item data mess up.
I have tried 3 other computer and it's still the same.
I have tried another Internet connection Wifi from my neibough or using 3G and it's still the same.
I even try to go to my brother's house using his PC and Laptop, it's still the same.
So i really dont think it's a computer problem. It is a game's data issue.
Please help me resolve this issue.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:18 AM   #3
venabeo00
Elpy

Thank NCSOFT support team, yesterday 25/04/2017 they removed my gloves away and problem is solved, littlebit too late but still OK.
Now i can play game without any issue. Thanks.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:34 AM   #4
Dawe
Heathen Knight

Dawe will become famous soon enough

That must have been a really rare gloves, since you are the only one with this problem.
Dawe is offline   Reply With Quote