siege

Zzzz
Bruhxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 07:47 PM   #2
iMichael
Tainted Zombie

iMichael is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fun times with Visacard

He's just as bad on his healer fooz. He took ee hero last month, the one month I hardly play, AND this month he finally gets to fight me ee against ee, but he relogs to me in so he can try to get fed hero again. Needless to say when I play, and he can't get fed, I win hero yet again.

Fooz should just buy another toon, like when he bought visacard (jestra). Because he's total trash on evi and healer. Just ask his cp members and ally mates like rds.
iMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:07 PM   #3
xJag
Tainted Zombie

xJag is an unknown quantity at this point

After saying he can beat any of us on any class we have class vs class..

This wasnt even a fair fight lol
xJag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 09:05 AM   #4
iMichael
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJag View Post
After saying he can beat any of us on any class we have class vs class..

This wasnt even a fair fight lol

He's so bad, no wonder the server calls him badcard.

He's yet to beat me healer vs. healer, and he has loses to truffle 99.99% of the time evi vs. evi, with only one victory out of 20 or so. It would be more matches to test out, but fooz/visacard dodges everyone and only signs when equal geared toons are already in a match.

Fooz is lucky Rufio's CP is still helps him out at siege and pvp, because they are so pathetic themselves.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:36 AM   #5
crystall
Grave Predator

crystall is an unknown quantity at this point

QQ post made by absolute looser cp member + immediately 3 useless qq reply from another looser cp members...
A Peoples CP? Sure? Peoples?? maybe better a Pigs cp??
Old 07-31-2017, 10:20 AM   #6
KeepThePeace
Thunder Wyrm

KeepThePeace is an unknown quantity at this point

visacard and Rufio parties know who DIE CP is now! cant wait for merge!
GF guys n gals
KeepThePeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 11:07 AM   #7
Oblivion209
Elpy

Oblivion209 is an unknown quantity at this point

You 3 are so obsessed with Fooz, I love it :P y'all must eat, sleep, and breath his name !!! How pathetic do you have to be to make forum posts and then comment on your own comments WITH EACH OTHER no less lmao this is just hilarious !!

I can't wait for you clowns to get dumpstered on Chronos and quit because you cant handle PvP versus big boys

Freya !

Last edited by Oblivion209; 07-31-2017 at 11:22 AM.
Oblivion209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 11:38 AM   #8
Bruhxd
Tainted Zombie

Bruhxd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion209 View Post
You 3 are so obsessed with Fooz, I love it :P y'all must eat, sleep, and breath his name !!! How pathetic do you have to be to make forum posts and then comment on your own comments WITH EACH OTHER no less lmao this is just hilarious !!

I can't wait for you clowns to get dumpstered on Chronos and quit because you cant handle PvP versus big boys

Freya !
Haha, you're the one logging on the forums to defend a trash player.. When my 7 are on dim siege next, I'll record the dumpster son.. You're a non factor stop hiding on Freya?
Old 07-31-2017, 11:41 AM   #9
Bruhxd
Tainted Zombie

Quote:

Freya !
double post rip

Last edited by Bruhxd; 07-31-2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:59 AM   #10
Oblivion209
Elpy

You use the "when my 7 are online next" excuse for literally everything, seriously, its played out now, "your 7" will never be online at the same time and last time they were, you still couldn't manage to take a castle .... In fact, you guys some how managed to lose a 3rd one, I don't even know how that happens lmao

We have been trying to arrange a friendly 7v7 with you people for SIX MONTHS but none of you can bother to show up :/ not all at once, this is
Old 07-31-2017, 12:02 PM   #11
Bruhxd
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
You use the "when my 7 are online next" excuse for literally everything, seriously, its played out now, "your 7" will never be online at the same time and last time they were, you still couldn't manage to take a castle .... In fact, you guys some how managed to lose a 3rd one, I don't even know how that happens lmao

We have been trying to arrange a friendly 7v7 with you people for SIX MONTHS but none of you can bother to show up :/ not all at once, this is
So many lies I see why you get along with fooz. You've never asked us for 7v7 lmao. I'll leave this here, his own clan members know hes a scammer on top of being terrible. So everyone can see who you defend.

https://gyazo.com/191cba77fc649a3fed9c748aea29cee5
Old 07-31-2017, 12:29 PM   #12
xJag
Tainted Zombie

@Oblivion

Coming from the guy who immediately ran to this thread because it was about his daddy fooz. I do not see you defending born in fooz thread with a video vs born.

In fact, I can hear you talking with fooz coaching and giggling like a school girl with him as he beats born.

This was only posted because just hours before fooz told truffle he would beat him anytime in oly 1:1 and he lost twice and then proceeded to dodge and get some security feeds so that truffle who hadnt played all month could not pull a 1 night comeback.

He also told me that j0n and I could not beat him on healer in oly and that we stand no chance of having that hero. He literally relogged to us when he was matched against us and j0n took hero with eyes shut.

As for "when my 7 are online" the first time in 6 months we did not retake/defend a castle was last zaken siege. We didnt say all 7 of us werent on for that, we made some errors and were not able to keep the KG zerg wiped. However, they called us a Zerg when we took down rune in under 5 minutes. If it wasnt for Rufio's cp they wouldve lost rune and aden. SO hats off to them for coming in clutch for daddy fooz.

As for dim siege, we plowed through their castle in under 5m there as well and defended it against them for 10minutes but we didnt sign we went for the luls. Again, you ran to daddy fooz aid as soon as he is down in the dumps crying because his king trufflebutter has foiled his plans yet again.

Sure as hell your durp evis/tyr cp shows up and got dumpstered along with fooz CP. I wish I had fraps on to show yet another dim siege of me running johncena in circles doing 0 to me or anyone.

You have also not asked us for a 7v7 ever.. I have asked you for one and you would say "murumuru is on vacation" then "murumuru is moving" then "johncena isnt done with his fists yet" then "murumuru is waiting forthe month to end so he can swap to duelist". So try again.

It was a long weekend for fooz.. Lost healer hero, lost all dragons got owned at dim all within 48 hours. Who else can have that kind of misery.

Question for you, does he make you call yourself a sugar baby? Does murumuru and skylar know that fooz is your daddy?
Old 07-31-2017, 12:35 PM   #13
Oblivion209
Elpy

I defend Fooz because he has never given me a reason not too. You can post pictures cropped out of context all you want, that doesn't change the fact that hes a good guy to his friends and allies.

The best part about all of this is that you would all still be rocking the same tag if you guys hadn't made the stupid decision to put your clan on a character purchased from a known scam artist. Poor sniffo didn't deserve that at all, and it was an honorable thing for yall to help him back into the game, you have my respect for that.

The rest of this is just silly ...... I say you guys are obsessed but it goes both ways, its the craziest thing ! In my 13 years of lineage, I have never seen enemies/allies so obsessed with each other, its baffling !

You can call me a liar until you are blue in the face, I know that we've talked about, you know what we've talking about, I don't need to be validated by the public, like you.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:48 PM   #14
xJag
Tainted Zombie

You know that Fooz scammed Greg out of the Netflix clan. He has leadership of the clan that was scammed from Sniffo's account. I know he didnt actively scam Sniffo but how does he gain control of a clan he never had prior and that he claimed he wasnt working with knux ever? Obviously innocent here right?

The reason we arent rocking the same tag isnt because of the loss of KG. We had discussed how the retooling would work but during that time Fooz leading his Zaken ***** graven tried to take lindvior and 101/103s out from under our nose so we decided that he was an enemy and sure as **** he owns kg 2 weeks later.

I never called you a liar, I was just showing you the flaw in your feeble attempt at berating truffles post when your daddy did the same thing.

Does he call you one of his angels?

At least you did not try to disprove what I said because we all know, you included, I speaks da truths
Old 07-31-2017, 12:57 PM   #15
xJag
Tainted Zombie

oh and the infamous "I will 2 shot your whole cp"

Thats my favorite Zaken meme yet.

Closest thing fooz has came to 2 shotting our CP is literally the yellow CP bar
Old 07-31-2017, 12:58 PM   #16
Oblivion209
Elpy

We came to aid Fooz because he is an ally, a friend, if you will, something that none of you would know anything about, which is why you have nothing :/ If y'all could stop being cancer, maybe someone would be able to stand you long enough to be able to provide meaningful aid. But seeing as how pretty much everyone across multiple servers hates the lot of you, you won't be able to feel that unity

Out of the 2 times we assisted @giran, my group didn't PR once, nor did we get "donkeyed" as you love to say, in fact, with only 5 people, we took 1 death during both fights and funny enough, it wasn't even to your CP lol ....

You can run JohnCena in circles all you want, 1 skill round is enough to run through both your healers, but seeing as how there were only 3 of you, skills wernt needed, that second fight was pretty much just a macro fight while getting a drink in the kitchen.

Gz, you grabbed JohnSnows heros. You took it from Fooz ! You fail to mention that you lost both tanks and evis hero during the same time.

Another thing I will give you, Chris, you are always a pretty straight forward dude, you exaggerate things, sure, but don't we all ? However, you and sniffo are the only people in that CP who can admit mistakes, misplays, or faults, and again, I can respect that, it also plays to why you are such a good healer, you learn from mistakes, you don't just make excuses and move on.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:59 PM   #17
iMichael
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJag View Post
You know that Fooz scammed Greg out of the Netflix clan. He has leadership of the clan that was scammed from Sniffo's account. I know he didnt actively scam Sniffo but how does he gain control of a clan he never had prior and that he claimed he wasnt working with knux ever? Obviously innocent here right?

The reason we arent rocking the same tag isnt because of the loss of KG. We had discussed how the retooling would work but during that time Fooz leading his Zaken ***** graven tried to take lindvior and 101/103s out from under our nose so we decided that he was an enemy and sure as **** he owns kg 2 weeks later.

I never called you a liar, I was just showing you the flaw in your feeble attempt at berating truffles post when your daddy did the same thing.

Does he call you one of his angels?

At least you did not try to disprove what I said because we all know, you included, I speaks da truths
Ofc he's a liar. Never once did he ask for a 7v7 at any point I was around. I remember asking him for one for like a month, but someone in his CP was moving or some ********. Not that it matters, his CP or MAX for that matter, can't do anything, without recruiting an entire server, or outnumbering people by at least 4 to 1 margins.

We have had plenty of chances for 7v7 on zaken as well, I've been asking since February, before finally giving up because there is 0 chance of them accepting.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:04 PM   #18
iMichael
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
We came to aid Fooz because he is an ally, a friend, if you will, something that none of you would know anything about, which is why you have nothing :/ If y'all could stop being cancer, maybe someone would be able to stand you long enough to be able to provide meaningful aid. But seeing as how pretty much everyone across multiple servers hates the lot of you, you won't be able to feel that unity

Out of the 2 times we assisted @giran, my group didn't PR once, nor did we get "donkeyed" as you love to say, in fact, with only 5 people, we took 1 death during both fights and funny enough, it wasn't even to your CP lol ....

You can run JohnCena in circles all you want, 1 skill round is enough to run through both your healers, but seeing as how there were only 3 of you, skills wernt needed, that second fight was pretty much just a macro fight while getting a drink in the kitchen.

Gz, you grabbed JohnSnows heros. You took it from Fooz ! You fail to mention that you lost both tanks and evis hero during the same time.
lol lost evis hero. Not really sure its called losing when Jordan is afk for two weeks, and does 0 matches until the last weekend, when visacard had what 300 points or some crap.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM   #19
BornInHell
Grave Predator

BornInHell is an unknown quantity at this point

Better post video of 6 vs 14+ on the 101 bosses, when fooz bsoe
Old 07-31-2017, 01:09 PM   #20
iMichael
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
I defend Fooz because he has never given me a reason not too. You can post pictures cropped out of context all you want, that doesn't change the fact that hes a good guy to his friends and allies.

LOL. Ask people from old bartz how they feel about fooz, or the people we will be joining on chronos. It doesn't really matter at this point, fooz is a non factor, and he isn't going to make any bit of difference when merges happen.

Out of context lol. Tell me, what other context could one be speaking, when they say fooz scammed netflix out of dragon claws? lol. I suppose RDS was taken out of context as well. Everything always out of context, it can't possibly just be the truth.

I'm convinced this is fooz posting from October's account. I don't recall October being such a moron.