Leyanire will become famous soon enoughLeyanire will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Neutral Clans on Sayha

+2 well said Ricca
Old 08-22-2010, 11:31 PM   #162
SweetDreamZ
Imperial Warlord

SweetDreamZ is an unknown quantity at this point

so to get this right ppl could pk you 1000x times and u still wouldnt care about it ? niceee
Old 08-23-2010, 12:15 PM   #163
Leyanire
Remnant Diabolist

Leyanire will become famous soon enoughLeyanire will become famous soon enough

Cause we all know that you're going to PK us a 1000 times... The word we are looking for is "Anyway"...
Old 08-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #164
Palau
Dark Knight

Palau is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Neutral Clans on Sayha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricca View Post
lol, OMG, I missed this forum? Prolly cause i never log into it.. But, Jodimae from 3 months ago mention someones toon getting PK'd while on birthday buff.. WASSSSSS me. Yep, my Babygirl69 bd. Was a sad sad day, that is if i had cared. But i love to lvl and i love to have fun in the game. I die ALOT. But that has never been and will never be a reason to piss me off. Unlike some i do remember that this is a game, and that with a rez i get up and go right back to lvling. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to have PvP'd the guy and pk'd him back, but i'm a support toon lover. So Pk's for me or in short supply..For now..... lol and forever, it want change much for me unless i someday concentrate on just one toon and lvl it to the max. lol not.

For all those that think u can't lvl legit your wrong, but kinda right. Trying to lvl 1 toon and have 1 account in this game is hard as hell. But, for those of us who choose to have more then 1 account, u can lvl without programs and the such. You just have to have versatile fingers. Own more then 1 computer and be willing to look at many screens. I have, i have, i have and i do. So i have many toons that prevent me from being the lvl85 DC'er that i should be. Someday it may happen, but my lvl73Sk and lvl76GS seem to think differently.

So to make my post kinda simple let me just say to all those that think i should PvP only, or that i'm carebear... I play this game for me and the friends that i've made along the way. When i start playing it for u, and to pay u back for some Pk that i've recieved, i'll quit the game. Because, if that becomes my idea of fun, then i'll need to leave and get myself a bit of therapy, of the mental type.
Very Good point and couldnt say it better then this......
Old 09-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #165
Jakayah
Thunder Wyrm

Jakayah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palau View Post
Very Good point and couldnt say it better then this......
Agree.

Does anyone know if there is still a way ingame to view clans by name and leader? You used to be able to do a seach in game back a few Chronicals...

Last edited by Jakayah; 09-01-2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Spelling ...hehe
Old 09-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #166
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

FidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about them

can you do search only if you are not in a clan yourself?
or did they remove the ability all together?

personally i only used it to find the clan leader name for siege, and or complaints.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:19 AM   #167
Nuku
Beleth's Slave

Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakayah View Post
Agree.

Does anyone know if there is still a way ingame to view clans by name and leader? You used to be able to do a seach in game back a few Chronicals...
omg...
Lanfears, you're back???
pm me sometime <3

as for your question, can't search for clans ever since they moves servers to a different location, they need to fix it.