Lineage II Forums  
Old 09-04-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
Rezevik
Elpy

Rezevik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Sayha

Hey peeps, I created my acc a long time ago on the Sieghardt server.. I reactivated yesterday after playing WoW and then Aion.

Obviously Sieg is no more and none of my friends from that time seem to be playing. I was wondering how active the server is and what level I'm likely to see a decent amount of action?
Old 09-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #2
Judas
Baylor

Judas has a spectacular aura about themJudas has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: New to Sayha

basically... gotta be lvl 76+ for any action to really start occuring...

to really contend though... NOW you have to be lvl 82/83+ to be as some of the top players say it "a factor".. although some classes at lvl 80-82 do exceptionally well provided their enchants on skills are high enough..
Old 09-07-2010, 03:54 PM   #3
Allwine
Imperial Warlord

Allwine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezevik View Post
Hey peeps, I created my acc a long time ago on the Sieghardt server.. I reactivated yesterday after playing WoW and then Aion.

Obviously Sieg is no more and none of my friends from that time seem to be playing. I was wondering how active the server is and what level I'm likely to see a decent amount of action?
Welcome back. This server is active if you are in the lvl range of >75. But the nice thing is that getting to that lvl now is much easier then ever. So be patient while you wander around and lvl up.

The game will give you what ever you expect to put into it. Just remember, this is not a quick fix game. If you really want to see and experience everything it has to offer you will have to be patient.

Have fun
Old 09-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
WamWamWuzzle
Purgatory Shadow

WamWamWuzzle has a spectacular aura about themWamWamWuzzle has a spectacular aura about them

Hiya!

What clan were you in on Sieghardt?