Lineage II Forums  
Old 09-15-2010, 04:03 AM   #1
Nuku
Beleth's Slave
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 2,911
Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough
Default WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

WTS Excessive Loyalty,
or trade for Final Secret.

pm me here or ingame on NukusPlaymate
Nuku is offline  
Old 09-18-2010, 02:20 AM   #2
SweetDreamZ
Imperial Warlord
 
SweetDreamZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,079
SweetDreamZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

no offence nuku but everyone has like 5 of that scroll your trying to trade here
SweetDreamZ is offline  
Old 09-22-2010, 06:16 AM   #3
Nuku
Beleth's Slave
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 2,911
Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

no offense taken.
i know, but i can try
Nuku is offline  
Old 09-22-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
TwirlyPinkTail
Elpy
 
TwirlyPinkTail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 19
TwirlyPinkTail is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFistsLeadMe View Post
no offence nuku but everyone has like 5 of that scroll your trying to trade here
Dude, Not everyone that does a SoI instance is lucky to get a forgotten scroll they need for their class as reward.

If what you say holds truth, wouldn't there be like 5 of every scroll and wouldn't it be easy to trade those scrolls?

I doubt you have offered him a trade for the scroll he needs.

Usually players don't trade items around for something they have double, only if they need it for themselves.
Am i rite?
TwirlyPinkTail is offline  
Old 09-22-2010, 10:03 AM   #5
Nuku
Beleth's Slave
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 2,911
Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

hmm, not so sure about that.

I've done SoI a few dozen times, usually ending up in getting mats, but also scrolls, they're not rare, you just need to get a low enough cleartime for the chance to get them.

I usually got to sell the scrolls in a fair amount of time, but i seem to be unable to get the scroll i need, i asked around alot but noone seems to have it or doesn't want to trade it, so maybe certain scrolls are more rare than others, no idea.

And don't mind MyFists, he's usually like that
Nuku is offline  
Old 09-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #6
Zerberus
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: in the Darkness ....
Posts: 1,120
Zerberus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuku View Post
I've done SoI a few dozen times, usually ending up in getting mats, but also scrolls, they're not rare, you just need to get a low enough cleartime for the chance to get them.
as long as u need less then 20min you get the top reward that give those scrolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuku View Post
I usually got to sell the scrolls in a fair amount of time, but i seem to be unable to get the scroll i need, i asked around alot but noone seems to have it or doesn't want to trade it, so maybe certain scrolls are more rare than others, no idea.
yeah it's really weird; when i get a scrolls it's always the 'hide' one
Zerberus is offline  
Old 09-23-2010, 08:14 AM   #7
Nuku
Beleth's Slave
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 2,911
Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerberus View Post
as long as u need less then 20min you get the top reward that give those scrolls.
Yes, and thats alot of time, it's usually cleared between 9 and 12min.


Quote:
yeah it's really weird; when i get a scrolls it's always the 'hide' one
thats what i mean.
Nuku is offline  
Old 09-24-2010, 07:31 AM   #8
Palau
Dark Knight
 
Palau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 178
Palau is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuku View Post
no offense taken.
i know, but i can try
Thats ok Nuku I dont have one and think been there couple of times..... so keep trying someone might.
Palau is offline  
Old 09-24-2010, 07:38 AM   #9
Silindez
Elpy
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ax0xa0ax0GR
Posts: 4
Silindez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuku View Post
hmm, not so sure about that.

I've done SoI a few dozen times, usually ending up in getting mats, but also scrolls, they're not rare, you just need to get a low enough cleartime for the chance to get them.

I usually got to sell the scrolls in a fair amount of time, but i seem to be unable to get the scroll i need, i asked around alot but noone seems to have it or doesn't want to trade it, so maybe certain scrolls are more rare than others, no idea.

And don't mind MyFists, he's usually like that
If you still dont have one by server merge, I can give you one. I think I have like 6-7 Final Secret books...
Silindez is offline  
Old 09-28-2010, 06:47 AM   #10
Nuku
Beleth's Slave
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 2,911
Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silindez View Post
If you still dont have one by server merge, I can give you one. I think I have like 6-7 Final Secret books...
Thx for the help
But i got one now lol >.< i ask here and SoI gives me one suddenly o.O
Nuku is offline  
Old 09-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #11
SweetDreamZ
Imperial Warlord
 
SweetDreamZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,079
SweetDreamZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

i wonder why u even want final secret , its not a pve selfbuff btw ^^
SweetDreamZ is offline  
Old 09-29-2010, 05:08 AM   #12
Nuku
Beleth's Slave
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 2,911
Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFistsLeadMe View Post
i wonder why u even want final secret , its not a pve selfbuff btw ^^
Oly? sieges? PvP? oh right... i don't do that.
keep on hatin' bro <3
Nuku is offline  
Old 10-05-2010, 12:37 PM   #13
Kalinia
Guardian Archangel
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Greece, Heraklion, Crete
Posts: 803
Kalinia will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WTT/WTS Forgotten scroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFistsLeadMe View Post
i wonder why u even want final secret , its not a pve selfbuff btw ^^
No comment on that...
__________________
[CENTER][IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3681/kalisigboards.jpg[/IMG]
[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Proud Member of[/COLOR][/SIZE] [URL="http://www.polarisclan.com"][SIZE=4]Polaris[/SIZE][/URL] [SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrchid]~ Still a wolf at heart...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Kalinia is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 AM.