ShellShock08 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Top Clans in Sayha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyanire View Post
RR
Inner Spheres
Vengeance
PeaceCore
Really? PC is about as much of a top clan as DW is(no offense to DW, I like them). And personally I wouldn't count IS in that either, RR is the only clan in that ally worth a "top clan" title imo.

But anyway, log in and research what you think are top clans, everyone will tell you different things.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:36 AM   #22
Nuku
Beleth's Slave

Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tika View Post
Oh no, I am not Cyber, but thank you for the compliment. I have played with Cyber and most of the core of DW a lot and having him tank a raid boss or lead a charge in a seige was fun to be a part of.
Doh, can't PM you
Old 04-26-2010, 05:11 PM   #23
Tika
Purgatory Shadow

Tika is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuku View Post
Doh, can't PM you

Okay. Fixed.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:56 AM   #24
cyberman
Goblin Lord

cyberman is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok Folks there is a new sheriff in town lol not leigon.immortalnights

Top Clans
Immortalnights growing
RR
First
Vengance stong but not enough numbers
Innersphere they have numbers

should be interesting at epcis now.

There are several smaller clans with good levels and stong players.too may to list.
One thing the top clans have right now is fully elemented weapons and proabably armor now.Next update should help with this issue.supposed to be able to get elements through other means.

It would be interesting if all the small clans could work togeather and hit one castle at each siege. maybe all the clans working togeather could rotate owning a castle if they got one.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:13 AM   #25
purp
Valakas

purp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to behold

One of your so called 'small clans' already has a castle.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:35 AM   #26
cyberman
Goblin Lord

Which clan is that purp ?
Old 05-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #27
Harkon
Heathen Knight

Harkon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberman View Post

It would be interesting if all the small clans could work togeather (....)
that would defnitly give alot drama and would be very interesting
Old 05-03-2010, 08:45 AM   #28
KittyIce
Goblin Lord

KittyIce is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harkon View Post
that would defnitly give alot drama and would be very interesting
From the post he did today, I guess he's litle desapointed about the last oly & CS results
Old 05-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #29
Kalinia
Guardian Archangel

Kalinia will become famous soon enough

I think topic title is incorrect...should be more like "Powerful Clans in Sayha" which ofc means clans with high lvl fully geared and botted characters. Mostly, these characters have the power, they just click 1 button and say 'gf' to humble characters that are lvled by REAL players. These clans are the ones that 'rule the server' which means they occupy continiously the castles and fortresses and kill all the raids. They have NO respect towards their enemies, trashtalk all the time and seek trouble.

Imho, insecure people that have IRL problems or can't accept theirselves and are so 'power hungry' have these characters. Since they can't get on with their real life they want to replenish the gap that they have by cyberbullying.

So...we should divide 'top clans' into 2 categories. 'Powerful Clans' and 'Clans with good reputation'.

When I say 'Clans with good reputation' I mean clans that are legit and the players are friendly and respectful towards others, remain calm and don't trashtalk and bully.

There you go, name them according to these 2 categories.
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Kalinia; 05-03-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:33 PM   #30
purp
Valakas

purp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to behold

Peacecore powerful, maybe not. Good reputation? Definitely. We don't QQ, we don't trash talk and we play for fun. If one of us gets PK'ed, we (rarely) start crying and throwing our toys out of the pram. We help our clan, alliance and anyone else who may need support.

We aren't in your so called list of Top clans, cyber, however we do have a castle and we are friendly to all but those who wish to kill us.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #31
WamWamWuzzle
Purgatory Shadow

WamWamWuzzle has a spectacular aura about themWamWamWuzzle has a spectacular aura about them

You tell em' Purp....

PeaceCore is the TrUtH!!!!

(I luvs my clan)
Old 05-03-2010, 01:50 PM   #32
BrGods
Tainted Zombie

BrGods is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberman View Post
Ok Folks there is a new sheriff in town lol not leigon.immortalnights

Top Clans
Immortalnights growing
RR
First
Vengance stong but not enough numbers
Innersphere they have numbers

should be interesting at epcis now.

There are several smaller clans with good levels and stong players.too may to list.
One thing the top clans have right now is fully elemented weapons and proabably armor now.Next update should help with this issue.supposed to be able to get elements through other means.

It would be interesting if all the small clans could work togeather and hit one castle at each siege. maybe all the clans working togeather could rotate owning a castle if they got one.
Immortalnights is a legit clan that got tired of the Nova/Fs bots putting the server on lock down, Nova getting 20 heros etc

They get everyone in place you will be dealing with them at epics/castles/oly and they are as legit as they come avg 5/6 year players

The bots from Phoenix are lildrew,srader and co who looks like they joined rr when they came to sahya and some of ak47's clan xion or some bs

btw Legion toons have some epic names XxZachOwnsYouzxX etc lol you go baby dukitos
Old 05-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #33
RavenWind
Thunder Wyrm

RavenWind is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't say theyre 100% legit but legit enough to be called legit lol
Old 05-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #34
Kalinia
Guardian Archangel

Kalinia will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by purp View Post
Peacecore powerful, maybe not. Good reputation? Definitely. We don't QQ, we don't trash talk and we play for fun. If one of us gets PK'ed, we (rarely) start crying and throwing our toys out of the pram. We help our clan, alliance and anyone else who may need support.

We aren't in your so called list of Top clans, cyber, however we do have a castle and we are friendly to all but those who wish to kill us.
Well, that is your opinion about your clan. Others may have a different one (not that I'm opposed to anything you've said). Personally, I think my clan has a good reputation too for being legit, proud and respectful.

But of course there are some 'rats' that like spreading rumours e.t.c and that's affecting the general opinion that someone creates. (not that I have something with rats or mice, I like your lil' mouse )
[/CENTER]
Old 05-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #35
VKnight
Thunder Wyrm

VKnight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenWind View Post
I wouldn't say theyre 100% legit but legit enough to be called legit lol
As far as I know IN is legit. There is always going to be people who accuse our clan members or people that have been in our clan of botting, but usually there is no proof. And when there is, those players are kicked as far as I know.

IN policy is to kick bots and ebayers, and thats what they do if they can prove that the person is a bot. I think that puts us in the respectable catagory. We do trash talk occaisonally, but mostly to enemies. And some of us might call people carebears, but thats not really trash talking in my opinion. Its more like pointing out the obvious.

As far as the powerful catagory goes, I'd say we're pretty strong. We have 7 heroes this month and we started with 3 points, in the 2nd week of the month, and with only about 1/4 or so of our people there. We now own a castle, in which we fought against 3:1 odds? I'm not saying the people we fought were bad and that they should have won us or anything, because honostly having heroes against someone without them is a pretty big thing, but I'm just pointing out the numbers.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:15 PM   #36
Bow
Purgatory Shadow

Bow is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrGods View Post
XxZachOwnsYouzxX

his name is XxOWNTzachOWNTxX
and he isnt a baby dukito
more like a special dukito

lolz

and if anyone remembers IN from Hindemith
they know what IN is about.
too bad this is erica/sigehardt

idc anymore, let people think what they want.

btw im making this post with the intention of finding out how outdated my sig is.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #37
DarkMystiq
Guardian Archangel

DarkMystiq is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Top Clans in Sayha

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKnight View Post
As far as I know IN is legit. There is always going to be people who accuse our clan members or people that have been in our clan of botting, but usually there is no proof. And when there is, those players are kicked as far as I know.
IN policy is to kick bots and ebayers, and thats what they do if they can prove that the person is a bot. I think that puts us in the respectable catagory. We do trash talk occaisonally, but mostly to enemies. And some of us might call people carebears, but thats not really trash talking in my opinion. Its more like pointing out the obvious.
As far as the powerful catagory goes, I'd say we're pretty strong. We have 7 heroes this month and we started with 3 points, in the 2nd week of the month, and with only about 1/4 or so of our people there. We now own a castle, in which we fought against 3:1 odds? I'm not saying the people we fought were bad and that they should have won us or anything, because honostly having heroes against someone without them is a pretty big thing, but I'm just pointing out the numbers.
Is that the new rule? That definitely wasn't their rule on Phoenix. And name one clan that was on your war list that was a PvP clan (not PvE) and larger than 20 active members.

Last edited by DarkMystiq; 05-03-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #38
phoenixdown
Remnant Diabolist

phoenixdown is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalinia View Post
I think topic title is incorrect...should be more like "Powerful Clans in Sayha" which ofc means clans with high lvl fully geared and botted characters. Mostly, these characters have the power, they just click 1 button and say 'gf' to humble characters that are lvled by REAL players. These clans are the ones that 'rule the server' which means they occupy continiously the castles and fortresses and kill all the raids. They have NO respect towards their enemies, trashtalk all the time and seek trouble.

Imho, insecure people that have IRL problems or can't accept theirselves and are so 'power hungry' have these characters. Since they can't get on with their real life they want to replenish the gap that they have by cyberbullying.

So...we should divide 'top clans' into 2 categories. 'Powerful Clans' and 'Clans with good reputation'.

When I say 'Clans with good reputation' I mean clans that are legit and the players are friendly and respectful towards others, remain calm and don't trashtalk and bully.

There you go, name them according to these 2 categories.
Or maybe.. I am not insecure, and don't have IRL problems, and I am not power hungry. I just like to trashtalk people like you. Are you sure you aren't the insecure one because you've to put a lot of analysis into this.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #39
VKnight
Thunder Wyrm

VKnight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMystiq View Post
Is that the new rule? That definitely wasn't their rule on Phoenix. And name one clan that was on your war list that was a PvP clan (not PvE) and larger than 20 active members.
It definitely was, but ofcourse you would know right? Since you're in it right?

What do you care about our war lists for? lol Maybe you should be worried about your own clan's war list instead of ours....

just sayin' ...

Last edited by VKnight; 05-03-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #40
cyberman
Goblin Lord

Purp you do own a castle for a smaller clan but you do have some pretty powerful friends as far as the trash talking i personaly have not had much dealings with pc.

Kittyice if you were talking to me about being dissapointed yes i was.In the oly i usually get my but kicked pretty much most of the time.what is frustrating about that is you put 3 plus years into leveling a toon and some guy bots up in six months and kicks my butt. As far as the siege goes we were planning on sieging for the whole time until the nova noobs started pking us off the field and giving us xp loss.Grats on taking Goddard.