Lineage II Forums  
Old 05-03-2010, 07:57 PM   #41
DarkMystiq
Guardian Archangel

DarkMystiq is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Top Clans in Sayha

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKnight View Post
It definitely was, but ofcourse you would know right? Since you're in it right?

What do you care about our war lists for? lol Maybe you should be worried about your own clan's war list instead of ours....

just sayin' ...
LoL. You're exactly right. I was in the alliance and left. And I'm not worried about anybody's war list. Just pointing out the obvious.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #42
Bow
Purgatory Shadow

Bow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Top Clans in Sayha

Who are you and why do you care?
More importantly, you clearly know nothing about IN.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:15 PM   #43
___Darkrich___
Heathen Knight

___Darkrich___ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalinia View Post
Well, that is your opinion about your clan. Others may have a different one (not that I'm opposed to anything you've said). Personally, I think my clan has a good reputation too for being legit, proud and respectful.

But of course there are some 'rats' that like spreading rumours e.t.c and that's affecting the general opinion that someone creates. (not that I have something with rats or mice, I like your lil' mouse )
Ahh rumours yes, many do not know much about other clans (and lets face it its hard to know alot about all clans) so when they hear one opinion from someone they know they take it as truth. Which is a shame because its usually not true or accurate or a severe exaggeration based on insignificant things.

You're wolveneye right? Havent heard anything bad really about you guys. In fact always had a soft spot for ya's lol and yep I'd agree legit/friendly reputation. You surprised me when allied our enemies (cata) and warred us lol (good to see u guys getting into it though), which we returned but kinda felt bad 1-2 shotting you all, that didnt last long and even though we still have it up I cant be an asz and pk you guys, I just say hello instead

For the record peacecore is friendly, medium size and doesnt bot. But you can find that information all over the place we are well established, advertised and transparent.

Last edited by ___Darkrich___; 05-03-2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Evil text filter omitting my words
Old 05-03-2010, 11:50 PM   #44
DarkMystiq
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow View Post
Who are you and why do you care?
More importantly, you clearly know nothing about IN.
You should learn to read....
Old 05-03-2010, 11:56 PM   #45
Mardonius
Banned

Mardonius will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabbiMae View Post
There... I fixed it for you...

IMHO ... http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...by-361217.html
Old 05-04-2010, 01:13 AM   #46
VKnight
Thunder Wyrm

VKnight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMystiq View Post
LoL. You're exactly right. I was in the alliance and left. And I'm not worried about anybody's war list. Just pointing out the obvious.
You were in IN? How long ago was that? Maybe you should learn to read, I used the present tense...meaning right now, just in case you don't understand what present means either. And I can point out many obvious things about you too.

1) You're carebears.
2) You're pretty bad.
3) Do you even have any wars?
4) Nobody knows you in game...
5) You care more about us than your own clan? Do they not satisfy all your attention/entertainment needs?
6) If you're not worried about our war list, why do you feel the need to point out "the obvious" ?
7) Now you decide to step up to us and talk? When we're on a different server? I hope you know we still have a few people and alts on Phoenix...
Just sayin'.
8) You type "lol" like a rtard ... LoL

Last edited by VKnight; 05-04-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:06 AM   #47
Nuku
Beleth's Slave

Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough

Hi all new ppl to the Sayha forum section!
Old 05-04-2010, 04:21 AM   #48
purp
Valakas

purp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to beholdpurp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuku View Post
Hi all new ppl to the Sayha forum section!
Yea - I wonder if some of them are new forum accounts to hide the previous postings...
Old 05-04-2010, 04:43 AM   #49
Kalinia
Guardian Archangel

Kalinia will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixdown View Post
Or maybe.. I am not insecure, and don't have IRL problems, and I am not power hungry. I just like to trashtalk people like you. Are you sure you aren't the insecure one because you've to put a lot of analysis into this.
It's funny, I don't really remember talking about you, but the fact that you took it so personally is quite meaningful.
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Kalinia; 05-04-2010 at 05:03 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:22 AM   #50
DarkMystiq
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
You were in IN? How long ago was that? Maybe you should learn to read, I used the present tense...meaning right now, just in case you don't understand what present means either. And I can point out many obvious things about you too.

1) You're carebears.
2) You're pretty bad.
3) Do you even have any wars?
4) Nobody knows you in game...
5) You care more about us than your own clan? Do they not satisfy all your attention/entertainment needs?
6) If you're not worried about our war list, why do you feel the need to point out "the obvious" ?
7) Now you decide to step up to us and talk? When we're on a different server? I hope you know we still have a few people and alts on Phoenix...
Just sayin'.
8) You type "lol" like a rtard ... LoL

Nice. You're very mature. I'm sure your post will get edited by Sace. Maybe you should try to learn the forum rules before you embarrass yourself even more.

1. My PvP count is higher than yours. "Just sayin"
2. I'm better than you. "Just sayin"
3. We have wars.
4. Alot of people know me. No one knows you.
5. Everything is not about you. "Just sayin"
6. Pointing out the obvious does not mean I care. Your logic is flawed. "Just sayin"
7. I talk to whomever whenever. You would know this if you were a factor. "Just sayin"
8. I "type" very intelligently.I'm sorry that you're not able to comprehend english. You should go back to school. "Just sayin"
9. You're fighting a battle you can't win. "Just sayin"
10. LoL!! "Just sayin"

Last edited by DarkMystiq; 05-04-2010 at 06:29 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:17 AM   #51
KittyIce
Goblin Lord

KittyIce is an unknown quantity at this point

In this topic you’re provoking, offending making accusations without providing any evidences and now you are trying to teach to VK to be more respectful with you?

Obiously you were never in Divine or Legion and I start to doubt you were in “old” Kaizen alliance. Or maybe instead you left by yourself Kaizen, someone “asked” you to leave?
Old 05-04-2010, 10:39 AM   #52
BrGods
Tainted Zombie

BrGods is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Is that the new rule? That definitely wasn't their rule on Phoenix. And name one clan that was on your war list that was a PvP clan (not PvE) and larger than 20 active members.
FS And Nova at the same time i understand and also cd/cc/nova/fs in a 3/4 way war

You would know this DM if you had not been camping in hb with another clanmate Drifter in a 5 man clan that you guys made up because you could not **** being in major wars

You really should sit down until being spoken to boy, its clear you cant back up anything except false info

Shame you didnt talk trash when Legion was on the server, instead you hid in some random Beast of Chaos clan with 5 people after you cried mercy on war with fs/nova

Come to think of it you are still parked on siege days behind some rocks farming fame and for what - you going to get pvp on a weapon or something lol

hOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN FARMED AT SIEGES AND ALSO RAN YOUR PVP COUNT UP BY BEING IN COLLI FOR TW'S VS ALL OF YOUR BOXES ? Im Just Sayin there are still plenty of toons left on Phoenix that can pk you back into A grade bra

Last edited by BrGods; 05-04-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:26 AM   #53
DarkMystiq
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyIce View Post
In this topic you’re provoking, offending making accusations without providing any evidences and now you are trying to teach to VK to be more respectful with you?

Obiously you were never in Divine or Legion and I start to doubt you were in “old” Kaizen alliance. Or maybe instead you left by yourself Kaizen, someone “asked” you to leave?
LoL!! Stop lying to yourself. And this debate is between myself and VKnight. You're making it perfectly clear he can't fight his own battles. And you expect me to respect this? (rhetorical)

Last edited by DarkMystiq; 05-04-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:51 AM   #54
DarkMystiq
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrGods View Post
FS And Nova at the same time i understand and also cd/cc/nova/fs in a 3/4 way war

You would know this DM if you had not been camping in hb with another clanmate Drifter in a 5 man clan that you guys made up because you could not **** being in major wars

You really should sit down until being spoken to boy, its clear you cant back up anything except false info

Shame you didnt talk trash when Legion was on the server, instead you hid in some random Beast of Chaos clan with 5 people after you cried mercy on war with fs/nova

Come to think of it you are still parked on siege days behind some rocks farming fame and for what - you going to get pvp on a weapon or something lol

hOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN FARMED AT SIEGES AND ALSO RAN YOUR PVP COUNT UP BY BEING IN COLLI FOR TW'S VS ALL OF YOUR BOXES ? Im Just Sayin there are still plenty of toons left on Phoenix that can pk you back into A grade bra
You do realize I know people from those clans and you guys didn't keep wars up longer than a few days. So why would you make it seem like those wars were 2-way wars when anyone could come on here and shoot that lie down.
You're right we have farmed sieges. Who hasn't? Why would we fight pointlessly. We have our purposes. If you knew anything about Fame, you should've known it's used for alot more than just PvP on a weapon. All of my weapons and armors have had PvP augments since the first few months Fame has been in the game.
Since you know a little about us. Then you should remember that you had to zerg our one boxed party when we actually did fight in a few just for fun.
We've only been to the Colliseum once or twice. I believe you've been there every TW? So what's your point? I didn't even know you could get PvP counts in the Colliseum during TW. Is this even true? I wouldn't know. We patrolled the castles in the beginning but then it got to a point when nobody showed to castles anymore besides Nova. So we stopped going for the PvP.
It's funny that you think PK'ing me is a threat. I really could care less. This only proves you don't like the truth to be told here. In fact I would welcome it until I feel the need to pop enlightenment and drop you for the pure chance of picking up something of yours to sell. Unless you're silly enough to believe it's possible with only common gear...
So please. Nobody cares what anyone has to say, hiding behind a forum name.

Last edited by DarkMystiq; 05-04-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #55
TabbiMae
Guardian Archangel

TabbiMae will become famous soon enoughTabbiMae will become famous soon enough

Old 05-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #56
FatHips
Purgatory Shadow

FatHips is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Top Clans in Sayha

DarkMystiq was in Imperivm, and left that clan for whatever reason ages ago, when they were in alliance with IN and Divine.... that was like 2 years ago. I think it's foolish to compare that clan to the one that existed on Phoenix in the last year, or especially the one on Sayha. Divine alliance (led by Legion[IN] clan) had wars with Nova, FS, CD, CC all at the same time for a period of about 3-6 months depending on the clan prior to actually joining the Nova alliance for a period of time last Fall. You wouldn't know that since you were never actually in the clan post-server merge. Our wars only fell after we regrouped after leaving Nova, and came up from time to time for periods from 5 minutes to 5 weeks since then. IN has always as a group been a PVP clan and that's something that is undeniable, regardless of the war status at the time. Let's at least try to be accurate if we try to trash talk, thank you.

I personally find it pretty pathetic that someone who's hidden in a PVE clan for the last 2 years is trolling a forum for a server that he doesn't play to talk to people he's never seen in game for the most part, and will never see again. If that's too over your head, get lost scrub.

Last edited by FatHips; 05-04-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #57
DarkMystiq
Guardian Archangel

Opinions are nice. And you know what they say about opinions. I play this game just like you. It's pathetic how you can try to degrade another person strictly from the association of a game.
And I've never hidden from anyone. You should know this from being in the same clan as me. You should also remember I don't shy away from PvP, trash talk or an argument. So whatever clan I'm in is irrelevant. I'm in BoC b/c it's the best option on the server atm for me. Enough said.
If Deseo hadn't quit and if Imperivm had stayed afloat, I would've stayed in that PvP clan b/c it was the best option for me at that time.
But I really appreciate you clarifying everything for the clueless. I, myself, could be one. I have no clue of what you guys have started on Sayha. Maybe you left the trash behind and started anew.

Last edited by DarkMystiq; 05-04-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:47 PM   #58
VKnight
Thunder Wyrm

VKnight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Nice. You're very mature. I'm sure your post will get edited by Sace. Maybe you should try to learn the forum rules before you embarrass yourself even more.

1. My PvP count is higher than yours. "Just sayin"
2. I'm better than you. "Just sayin"
3. We have wars.
4. Alot of people know me. No one knows you.
5. Everything is not about you. "Just sayin"
6. Pointing out the obvious does not mean I care. Your logic is flawed. "Just sayin"
7. I talk to whomever whenever. You would know this if you were a factor. "Just sayin"
8. I "type" very intelligently.I'm sorry that you're not able to comprehend english. You should go back to school. "Just sayin"
9. You're fighting a battle you can't win. "Just sayin"
10. LoL!! "Just sayin"
I'm glad you're so sure of what Sace will do.
1) Your pvp count is higher then mine, and you've been playing how much longer then me? And last I checked I'm in a pvp clan now, what are you in? I actually went up the ladder, not down. LoL
2) Strong statement. LoL
3) ElOlimpio doesn't count. LoL
4) Strong statement. LoL
5) Clearly its not about us, even though you're argueing about us right? LoL
6) Pointing out the obvious, clearly means you care, and it means you care more if you have to type it out, and post 8 (?) times about us? LoL
7) I'm glad you have friends, and once again, very strong statement. Really means alot. LoL
8) I'm actually in school, but I'm glad you can make such strong statements about me since you know me so well right? Even though you said in your previos strong statement that nobody knows me. So either you're a nobody, or your logic is the one that is flawed correct? LoL
9) Yeah, I don't know if you know this, but you can't really win a forum battle, but glad you let me know how you really felt about me when I was on Phoenix and could have actually taken you out in game. LoL
10) brb waiting for IN to leave server then talk about them. LoL

Quote:
LoL!! Stop lying to yourself. And this debate is between myself and VKnight. You're making it perfectly clear he can't fight his own battles. And you expect me to respect this? (rhetorical)
LoL, sorry that I have friends?

Quote:
1)You do realize I know people from those clans and you guys didn't keep wars up longer than a few days. So why would you make it seem like those wars were 2-way wars when anyone could come on here and shoot that lie down.

2)Since you know a little about us. Then you should remember that you had to zerg our one boxed party when we actually did fight in a few just for fun.

3)So we stopped going for the PvP.

4)It's funny that you think PK'ing me is a threat. I really could care less. This only proves you don't like the truth to be told here. In fact I would welcome it until I feel the need to pop enlightenment and drop you for the pure chance of picking up something of yours to sell. Unless you're silly enough to believe it's possible with only common gear...

5)So please. Nobody cares what anyone has to say
1) You do realize we've had wars up for about 3 months before we joined Nova for a short period of time? And after that we had wars up anywhere from 5 minutes - 5 weeks.

2) Clearly your logic is flawed.

3) And then you came here to complain about our pvp methods and strategies right?

4)Yeah, you really don't care about dying, thats why you waited for us to leave the server to start trash talking.

5) Then why do you continue to post?

Quote:
Opinions are nice. And you know what they say about opinions. I play this game just like you. It's pathetic how you can try to degrade another person strictly from the association of a game.
And I've never hidden from anyone. You should know this from being in the same clan as me. You should also remember I don't shy away from PvP, trash talk or an argument. So whatever clan I'm in is irrelevant. I'm in BoC b/c it's the best option on the server atm for me. Enough said.
If Deseo hadn't quit and if Imperivm had stayed afloat, I would've stayed in that PvP clan b/c it was the best option for me at that time.
But I really appreciate you clarifying everything for the clueless. I, myself, could be one. I have no clue of what you guys have started on Sayha. Maybe you left the trash behind and started anew.
Yeah, then if you have no clue, why do you come here and start talking? And you don't play this game just like us. What's pathetic is how hypocritical you are of others. You say its pathetic for us to judge others based on how they play, yet you're the one that judged us first.

And don't say you've never hidden from someone, when its quite clear you've been hiding how you really feel about us until after we left the server. LoL.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #59
DarkMystiq
Guardian Archangel

You should've read what Fathips wrote before you attempted that nonsense. Everyone would agree it would have saved forum space...
Old 05-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #60
RavenWind
Thunder Wyrm

RavenWind is on a distinguished road

Quote:

1) You're carebears.
Apella set too strong