Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Rheyla
Goblin Lord

Rheyla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default questions!

well i used to play like two years ago and i kinda miss l2 and considering coming back for a while. can anyone tell me what's the clan/ally situation in sayha? more importantly, are there people left still that aren't bots? XD
Old 07-20-2010, 02:56 AM   #2
Neiji
Hungry Spirit

Neiji is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: questions!

Its all depends what your searching for. Most people you know will be probably higher level now(dont know your level)...So it might get harder too party.

The bigdawgs atm are IN(aka legion aka ImmortalsNights) and VG(blurred out my nasty comment). They mostly control the epics for now.

Server pop is healthy(for my taste). What are u looking for PVP, PVE, new Frands ??? too have fun with..what is you level range ? and i might give you a more direct answer.

Hope ya find what ure searching for

Neiji
Old 07-20-2010, 08:29 AM   #3
i fight nerdz
Thunder Wyrm

i fight nerdz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiji View Post
Its all depends what your searching for. Most people you know will be probably higher level now(dont know your level)...So it might get harder too party.

The bigdawgs atm are IN(aka legion aka ImmortalsNights) and VG(blurred out my nasty comment). They mostly control the epics for now.

Server pop is healthy(for my taste). What are u looking for PVP, PVE, new Frands ??? too have fun with..what is you level range ? and i might give you a more direct answer.

Hope ya find what ure searching for

Neiji
nova has gotten 4 frints in the last two weeks. quite an accomplishment considering each time had pvp from legion/vg and nova is only 5 people.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:38 AM   #4
Rheyla
Goblin Lord

my main is lv60 spellsinger and bunch of alts. i guess i'm mainly looking for pve and raids.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #5
Neiji
Hungry Spirit

@nerdz All ya need it patience while camping and 1 party too do frint...seen how ure a 80+ titan thats way easy:P too kill frint.
Not diminising the accomplismnet..kudos. IN fighting VG...Nova pics the cherry...something like that. Or did u wipe VG and IN first:P..just messing around

/on topic

There alot of midsize clan..well dont know if there still midsized after so many vitbuffs events. Check the neutral clan post in the sayha forum. dont look at the QQing, there is a list somewhere...of midsize pve raid clans. Wolveneye, EP come too mind...there are alot more. OR either check the reqruiment post by sace...most midsized clan are registered i think and pick one that fists ure time u can spend online.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #6
i fight nerdz
Thunder Wyrm

actually i have been at work each time, however i am told there was pvp. the 2nd time we took it, vg had all their heros there as well. last couple of times have been against legion.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:16 AM   #7
Leyanire
Remnant Diabolist

Leyanire will become famous soon enoughLeyanire will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheyla View Post
well i used to play like two years ago and i kinda miss l2 and considering coming back for a while. can anyone tell me what's the clan/ally situation in sayha? more importantly, are there people left still that aren't bots? XD
@Neiji: Thx for the heads up

@ OP:

Indeed as neiji stated it depends what you look for and in what timeframe you play. If you'd like to check out my clan feel free to go to our website (link in my signature) and apply.

As to your question if there are still people who do not bot, yep there most defenatly is and we are one of them.

Welcome back to the game and hopefully till we meet in game

Cheers!
Old 07-26-2010, 09:58 AM   #8
Nuku
Beleth's Slave

Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheyla View Post
well i used to play like two years ago and i kinda miss l2 and considering coming back for a while.
Rheyla!

Welcome back!
Your blog has been dead for sooo long now

Since you were in KK, i think you'll love to be around some of them that are still around, PM Jumaker, BloodQueen or me (NukusPlaymate) ingame

/Nuku
Old 07-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #9
Neiji
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuku View Post
Rheyla!

Welcome back!
Your blog has been dead for sooo long now

Since you were in KK, i think you'll love to be around some of them that are still around, PM Jumaker, BloodQueen or me (NukusPlaymate) ingame

/Nuku
**** you!!! you guys taking my spot...zergggg incoming:P

PS. jodi could pk me because she had (0)(0), u cant.:P
Old 07-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #10
Nuku
Beleth's Slave

Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough

lol
well IS is taking up "my" other spot alot, so i gotta take another :P
my toon does have (0)(0) tho
Old 07-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #11
Harkon
Heathen Knight

Harkon is on a distinguished road

you all wrong .. its my! spot.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:22 AM   #12
Zerberus
Imperial Warlord

Zerberus will become famous soon enough

*ninja hijack teh spot*
Old 07-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #13
Rheyla
Goblin Lord

Okay I have another question. I've noticed that mobs drop "common" items now. Do they still drop regular items like they did before? Common items are kinda lame. No enchantment options really suck!
Old 07-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #14
Harkon
Heathen Knight

Harkon is on a distinguished road

mobs at teh spot drop real items .. those who drop common dont. Its been awhile since i have been in the 60-70 levelrange but i think most (if not all) non-dungeon areas only drop common stuff. Not sure about the dungeons 40-70.
Old 07-27-2010, 04:35 PM   #15
i fight nerdz
Thunder Wyrm

i used to think common weps were rediculous. however in leveling my tank sub and a warsmith on the side, i have come to appreciate them. i cannot find an A grade wep with SA that costs under 200m(something i think is rediculous) so i was forced to use a common wep. its not too bad. i reccomend holding onto one of each kind just in case. i am actually leveling my tank sub to 75 with a dama/focus, but i will use a common elysian for my warsmith. kinda sucks, but i added stigma of shillen to my EE, so it kind of makes up for the lack of damage.