Lineage II Forums  
Old 07-04-2017, 12:32 PM   #21
Vendetta
Elpy

Vendetta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GK looking to duo k99

Ok so an update. I did finish k99 duo with my iss today yay with like 2 min to spare lol. So I bought the divine pack. Used the 30 day rare accessory pack, 4* agathian, dex+crit rate hat I had already and bought the turtle buff pack. Got my crit rate to 500/speed 1500 and element attack still low but at 390. I also realized that I never took POM from event but I finished so that's still good though lol.
Vendetta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 09:44 AM   #22
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Ok so an update. I did finish k99 duo with my iss today yay with like 2 min to spare lol. So I bought the divine pack. Used the 30 day rare accessory pack, 4* agathian, dex+crit rate hat I had already and bought the turtle buff pack. Got my crit rate to 500/speed 1500 and element attack still low but at 390. I also realized that I never took POM from event but I finished so that's still good though lol.
Well done.
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:44 AM   #23
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Rodah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
It has nothing to do with tyrrs, but with general knowledge.
I was only hero for 2 years constant, but what do I know about the game..
Wait what???

"To person above, there is no damage penalty in PvP." - Znipoo
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthrea...31#post3564631

Sorry to go off topic but I couldn't resist after his earlier comments...

Top OP, gratz on Kama!
Old 07-05-2017, 04:22 PM   #24
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post
Wait what???

"To person above, there is no damage penalty in PvP." - Znipoo
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthrea...31#post3564631

Sorry to go off topic but I couldn't resist after his earlier comments...

Top OP, gratz on Kama!
Went with lv. 101 othell, 91 iss and 89 iss.
91 iss was the attacker, hit the othell for 3100, and hit the 89 iss for 3100 damage.

Othell and lv. 89 iss both had same P. Def and attribute defense of the attackers choice, no damage reduction jewelry of any kind of course.

If there was damage penalty, would there not be a significant difference in damage (according to the person i replied to in your link - 180% damage penalty) when I hit the othell?

Same thing as your attribute thing, check shiet before you comment and make stupid remarks.
Clear example of a pay to win noob.
Thanks.

I wish there was a 30% penalty every 2 levels though, that means those 80k hits I make on lv. 105s with my 101 yul would be over 140k, thats with pretty bad equipment. LOL.

Really sorry for going offtopic in this thread..

Last edited by Znipoo; 07-07-2017 at 06:50 AM.
Old 07-14-2017, 02:26 PM   #25
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

I don't promise, but I may make a video doing kama duo with a free-2-play GK. Takes me about 15 min.
Old 07-14-2017, 04:00 PM   #26
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
Went with lv. 101 othell, 91 iss and 89 iss.
91 iss was the attacker, hit the othell for 3100, and hit the 89 iss for 3100 damage.

Othell and lv. 89 iss both had same P. Def and attribute defense of the attackers choice, no damage reduction jewelry of any kind of course.

If there was damage penalty, would there not be a significant difference in damage (according to the person i replied to in your link - 180% damage penalty) when I hit the othell?

Same thing as your attribute thing, check shiet before you comment and make stupid remarks.
Clear example of a pay to win noob.
Thanks.

I wish there was a 30% penalty every 2 levels though, that means those 80k hits I make on lv. 105s with my 101 yul would be over 140k, thats with pretty bad equipment. LOL.

Really sorry for going offtopic in this thread..
So you did a damage test with a lvl 89 and a lvl 91 hitting a 101 and you actually thought it was a good test??? Really?

Kinda bored today so I thought I'd show you a real test.....

Attacker: Level 102 Evis using NG fist (no Element or SS)

Target 1: Level 103 Tank w/ 14499 PDef (no shield)

Target 2: Level 105 Warsmith w/14459 PDef (no shield)

Exact same gear minus PDef Augs from Hair Acc & Ring to get PDef as close as possible. Element defense is irrelevant because attacker has zero attribute attack (both chars have max ele defense). Exact same PvP damage reduction items.

Attacker hit both toons 100 times with Lateral Hit skill. If PDef reduction debuff landed next hit was not used until debuff removed. Skill crits were excluded from test.

Target 1: Level 103 Tank (1 level difference with attacker); average damage 112.125

Target 2: Level 105 Warsmith (3 level difference with attacker [higher]); average damage 109.125

Also I want to point out the tank had slightly HIGHER pdef but still took more damage.....

Just an FYI; your test is crap because you didn't include a char within range.

EDIT: I should also point out that the Lateral Hit debuff landed on the 103 more often than the 105 so there's that too......

Last edited by Rodah; 07-14-2017 at 06:41 PM.
Rodah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 04:34 PM   #27
Poggy
Tainted Zombie

Poggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodah View Post
So you did a damage test with a lvl 89 and a lvl 91 hitting a 101 and you actually thought it was a good test??? Really?

Kinda bored today so I thought I'd show you a real test.....

Attacker: Level 102 Evis using NG fist (no Element or SS)

Target 1: Level 103 Tank w/ 14499 PDef (no shield)

Target 2: Level 105 Warsmith w/14459 PDef (no shield)

Exact same gear minus PDef Augs from Hair Acc & Ring to get PDef as close as possible. Element defense is irrelevant because attacker has zero attribute attack (both chars have max ele defense). Exact same PvP damage reduction items.

Attacker hit both toons 100 times with Lateral Hit skill. If PDef reduction debuff landed next hit was not used until debuff removed. Skill crits were excluded from test.

Target 1: Level 103 Tank (1 level difference with attacker); average damage 112.125

Target 2: Level 105 Warsmith (3 level difference with attacker [higher]); average damage 109.125

Also I want to point out the tank still had slightly HIGHER pdef but still took more damage.....

Just an FYI; your test is crap because you didn't include a char within range.

EDIT: I should also point out that the Lateral Hit debuff landed on the 103 more often than the 105 so there's that too......
I fully agree with your findings, but, why not repeat this test using a tyrr instead of a class with random damage? Mega strike is set damage, no randomness, so its extremely easy to see the difference.
Poggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 06:41 PM   #28
Rodah
Heathen Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggy View Post
I fully agree with your findings, but, why not repeat this test using a tyrr instead of a class with random damage? Mega strike is set damage, no randomness, so its extremely easy to see the difference.
Simple answer; I don't have two toons which fit within the level ranges as well as these two.
Old 07-14-2017, 07:14 PM   #29
Rajivtanni
Goblin Lord

Rajivtanni is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Hey guys!! So I tried my first k99 duo with iss when my iss hit 99. Only made it to the ice boss round before last boss and ran out of time at about half boss health.

100 Gk (12% :-/)
+6 eternal light set full element (Gaiters are +8) all normal
+12 Bloody fists 2 sa 300 ele (p crit dmg and p atk sa's) 7.5% p crit dmg aug
Ant queen soul ring
Ring of creation (also have baium normal,octavis normal and warrior rings)
Valakas Necklace (also have Tezza Soul)
Antharas Earring
Blessed Zaken Earring (also have istina earring normal)
Longing Talisman
Abundance lvl1
Lilith Talisman
Tiats Belt
4 slot brooch (lvl3 ruby/lvl3 diamond/lvl3 pearl/lvl 2 opal)
All AP in warrior tree
CHA + 5% p atk accessory
+15 STR dyes
Venir lvl 10
Important skills all +6-7
Dual Skill warriors rage and patk
(Assuming this is serious thread)

You might be brain-dead killing kamaloka for 60 min(even failing it, really) with all that gear of yours
Rajivtanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:36 AM   #30
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

My test was, and is, accurate because it demonstrates there is no significant damage penalty depending on enemy character level, if you read the post I originally commented on you see he was saying there is a massive dmg penalty - proved it is not.
Are you dense?

Not gonna comment on your test, since its the exact thing as I did.
There is a 10% damage variance when hitting, and your test shows like a 3% damage difference, not accurate at all.

Anyhow back to point, logged my old eviscerator with tyrr dual lv. 92.
Again, hit lv. 89 iss and lv. 101 othell with megastrike.
Both chars had same attribute defense, and the iss had exactly 2% less P. Def.
When hitting with megastrike, I did exactly 2% more damage on the lvl 89 iss, which is explained by the 2% less P. Def.
(If you dont know the damage formula based on P. Def I suggest you read up on that before making another dumb comment.)

If there was penalty based on level, I would be making much more damage on the iss, which I am not.

Proves;
There is no damage penalty based on character level.
There is no damage boost based on character level.

There are tests done few years ago that say the same thing, both here and 4game forum.
Are you going to admit you are wrong now? Or are you so dense that you will refuse something that is so blatantly obvious?
Old 07-16-2017, 05:08 PM   #31
Vendetta
Elpy

Vendetta is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajivtanni View Post
(Assuming this is serious thread)

You might be brain-dead killing kamaloka for 60 min(even failing it, really) with all that gear of yours
I appreciate your opinion of how "brain-dead" I am. I am not sure why you have to comment bad things. Is your life that bad that you have to insult people for no reason. Do you seek counseling? Anyways I do K99 duo with my iss in 30-32 minutes now with some adjustments thanks to others :-). Like I said I never had experience with doing any sort of real damage in game. Most people just run around and have no idea how to tweek their setup for better damage including myself. I made adjustments based on their expertise and cut my time down so I could finish twice now faster than I was before asking for help. So thanks Rodah and ZNipoo.
Vendetta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:15 PM   #32
KeepThePeace
Thunder Wyrm

KeepThePeace is an unknown quantity at this point

simple answer get 101 and the new skill stack with bezerker and u wont have a problem. zerk n boost isnt enough. has to be 101 skill and zerk with AP into crit damage. not skill crit damage. armor des and iss debuffs and u golden! GL
KeepThePeace is offline   Reply With Quote