Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-10-2017, 01:10 AM   #1
cmquake
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 29
cmquake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wynns & dyes

So I'm presently using 3x STR+5 DEX-2. I'm considering upgrading these to either 3x Giant +5 or if the price is right 3x Legendary STR+5 DEX+1.

Does anyone know how significant DEX is to Wynns? Since I'm -6 DEX right now, I used a +6 DEX nano supplement cancel out the negative affects. It did help 'somewhat', nothing to scream about but it got me thinking of upgrading to Legendary dyes.

Also, I didn't bother listing down STR+5, CHA+4/5 since the cost would be way out of reach for me. But I'd to know if a significant increase in CHA gives more than just a noticeable increase in overall damage? Again, I did a test with the nano supplement (+6 CHA) but I didn't notice anything significant but perhaps +6 may not be enough to notice anything anyway.

Thanks for any help from the community.
cmquake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:44 AM   #2
ElectroQQ
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 86
ElectroQQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wynns & dyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmquake View Post
So I'm presently using 3x STR+5 DEX-2. I'm considering upgrading these to either 3x Giant +5 or if the price is right 3x Legendary STR+5 DEX+1.

Does anyone know how significant DEX is to Wynns? Since I'm -6 DEX right now, I used a +6 DEX nano supplement cancel out the negative affects. It did help 'somewhat', nothing to scream about but it got me thinking of upgrading to Legendary dyes.

Also, I didn't bother listing down STR+5, CHA+4/5 since the cost would be way out of reach for me. But I'd to know if a significant increase in CHA gives more than just a noticeable increase in overall damage? Again, I did a test with the nano supplement (+6 CHA) but I didn't notice anything significant but perhaps +6 may not be enough to notice anything anyway.

Thanks for any help from the community.
Hello
Giant/Ancient/Legendary Str 5 good choose
Little plus +1 dex always better than -2 😁
+4/5 cha idk i think not to big booth on char you have all epics? or jewels or augments? maybe better you try this one
ElectroQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #3
cmquake
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 29
cmquake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wynns & dyes

Thanks for replying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroQQ View Post
Hello
+4/5 cha idk i think not to big booth on char you have all epics? or jewels or augments? maybe better you try this one
I don't have any high end epics just AQS, Baium Soul, Tezza Soul, Orfen Soul and the PVP earring. My retri augment is +70 attack attrib increase. Level 4 diamond, Level 3 Ruby, Opal & Sapphire.

As I mentioned above, STR + CHA dyes are quite expensive but if the increase in damage is significantly > than Legendary STR + DEX dyes, I might consider saving up... but the game could probably be gone by then .

Anyway looking for feedback from anyone who actually has STR + CHA setup now.
cmquake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:51 PM   #4
Sphryx
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 51
Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wynns & dyes

CHA is a small boost that can be really high if you are stacked (Set+++, B Valakas, +12 Bloody Weapon).
Otherwise don't waste ur adena on these dyes. Better improve ur weapon and jewels first.

DEX doesn't change too much on servitors, but if u want to full DPS on a transformed state, it might change significantly. But, IMO for now, u shouldn't worry about this.
Sphryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:17 PM   #5
cmquake
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 29
cmquake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wynns & dyes

Good day, and thanks for replying!

Ah so you're saying that CHA has a particular impact if you're stacked? I neglected to state this up front as I didn't think it mattered since my main concern was the effect of the dye per se, but I have some of the items you mentioned above (+12 bloody retri with 70 attrib attack augment & +8 bloody light set). Next on my list is to get a level 4 opal, ruby & sapphire. In fact I may forgo the level 4 opal and invest in a STR + p.atk head accessory instead. B Valakas is a bit out of reach for me right now but it's in my list.

Thanks for you input and advise. I will stick to my +15 STR, -6 DEX dyes for now I guess and focus on the other stuff you mentioned.
cmquake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:44 PM   #6
Sphryx
Tainted Zombie
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 51
Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wynns & dyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmquake View Post
Next on my list is to get a level 4 opal, ruby & sapphire. In fact I may forgo the level 4 opal and invest in a STR + p.atk head accessory instead. B Valakas is a bit out of reach for me right now but it's in my list.
For PVE, opal is more important than a sapphire on a summoner. You should try to get ur elemental attack up to 700 (Opal, APs, Agathion, Paagrio's might, etc) which is a good value considering the boost on mobs' elemental defense.
Sphryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:19 PM   #7
cmquake
Goblin Lord
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 29
cmquake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wynns & dyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphryx View Post
For PVE, opal is more important than a sapphire on a summoner. You should try to get ur elemental attack up to 700 (Opal, APs, Agathion, Paagrio's might, etc) which is a good value considering the boost on mobs' elemental defense.


Noted, will put the sapphire aside as I neglected to mention again that I'm setup for PVE. Thank you for your advice!
cmquake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 AM.