Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-10-2017, 01:10 AM   #1
cmquake
Goblin Lord

cmquake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wynns & dyes

So I'm presently using 3x STR+5 DEX-2. I'm considering upgrading these to either 3x Giant +5 or if the price is right 3x Legendary STR+5 DEX+1.

Does anyone know how significant DEX is to Wynns? Since I'm -6 DEX right now, I used a +6 DEX nano supplement cancel out the negative affects. It did help 'somewhat', nothing to scream about but it got me thinking of upgrading to Legendary dyes.

Also, I didn't bother listing down STR+5, CHA+4/5 since the cost would be way out of reach for me. But I'd to know if a significant increase in CHA gives more than just a noticeable increase in overall damage? Again, I did a test with the nano supplement (+6 CHA) but I didn't notice anything significant but perhaps +6 may not be enough to notice anything anyway.

Thanks for any help from the community.
cmquake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:44 AM   #2
ElectroQQ
Tainted Zombie

ElectroQQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wynns & dyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmquake View Post
So I'm presently using 3x STR+5 DEX-2. I'm considering upgrading these to either 3x Giant +5 or if the price is right 3x Legendary STR+5 DEX+1.

Does anyone know how significant DEX is to Wynns? Since I'm -6 DEX right now, I used a +6 DEX nano supplement cancel out the negative affects. It did help 'somewhat', nothing to scream about but it got me thinking of upgrading to Legendary dyes.

Also, I didn't bother listing down STR+5, CHA+4/5 since the cost would be way out of reach for me. But I'd to know if a significant increase in CHA gives more than just a noticeable increase in overall damage? Again, I did a test with the nano supplement (+6 CHA) but I didn't notice anything significant but perhaps +6 may not be enough to notice anything anyway.

Thanks for any help from the community.
Hello
Giant/Ancient/Legendary Str 5 good choose
Little plus +1 dex always better than -2 😁
+4/5 cha idk i think not to big booth on char you have all epics? or jewels or augments? maybe better you try this one
ElectroQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #3
cmquake
Goblin Lord

Thanks for replying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroQQ View Post
Hello
+4/5 cha idk i think not to big booth on char you have all epics? or jewels or augments? maybe better you try this one
I don't have any high end epics just AQS, Baium Soul, Tezza Soul, Orfen Soul and the PVP earring. My retri augment is +70 attack attrib increase. Level 4 diamond, Level 3 Ruby, Opal & Sapphire.

As I mentioned above, STR + CHA dyes are quite expensive but if the increase in damage is significantly > than Legendary STR + DEX dyes, I might consider saving up... but the game could probably be gone by then .

Anyway looking for feedback from anyone who actually has STR + CHA setup now.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:51 PM   #4
Sphryx
Tainted Zombie

Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point

CHA is a small boost that can be really high if you are stacked (Set+++, B Valakas, +12 Bloody Weapon).
Otherwise don't waste ur adena on these dyes. Better improve ur weapon and jewels first.

DEX doesn't change too much on servitors, but if u want to full DPS on a transformed state, it might change significantly. But, IMO for now, u shouldn't worry about this.
Sphryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:17 PM   #5
cmquake
Goblin Lord

Good day, and thanks for replying!

Ah so you're saying that CHA has a particular impact if you're stacked? I neglected to state this up front as I didn't think it mattered since my main concern was the effect of the dye per se, but I have some of the items you mentioned above (+12 bloody retri with 70 attrib attack augment & +8 bloody light set). Next on my list is to get a level 4 opal, ruby & sapphire. In fact I may forgo the level 4 opal and invest in a STR + p.atk head accessory instead. B Valakas is a bit out of reach for me right now but it's in my list.

Thanks for you input and advise. I will stick to my +15 STR, -6 DEX dyes for now I guess and focus on the other stuff you mentioned.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:44 PM   #6
Sphryx
Tainted Zombie

Sphryx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmquake View Post
Next on my list is to get a level 4 opal, ruby & sapphire. In fact I may forgo the level 4 opal and invest in a STR + p.atk head accessory instead. B Valakas is a bit out of reach for me right now but it's in my list.
For PVE, opal is more important than a sapphire on a summoner. You should try to get ur elemental attack up to 700 (Opal, APs, Agathion, Paagrio's might, etc) which is a good value considering the boost on mobs' elemental defense.
Sphryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:19 PM   #7
cmquake
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphryx View Post
For PVE, opal is more important than a sapphire on a summoner. You should try to get ur elemental attack up to 700 (Opal, APs, Agathion, Paagrio's might, etc) which is a good value considering the boost on mobs' elemental defense.

Noted, will put the sapphire aside as I neglected to mention again that I'm setup for PVE. Thank you for your advice!