Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-12-2017, 04:23 PM   #61
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie

Mutchy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dragons Discuss?

You know I'm the last option, wow you are a clever one. Lol I've been in PvP parties during the day and nothing happens.

Unfortunately I have a job, which makes it hard to be on 24 hours of the day.

Since you are Greek and probably don't understand, a job is a place where a company exchanges your time for money.
Mutchy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:57 PM   #62
Temperance
Goblin Lord

Temperance is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutchy View Post
You know I'm the last option, wow you are a clever one. Lol I've been in PvP parties during the day and nothing happens.

Since you are Greek and probably don't understand, a job is a place where a company exchanges your time for money.
Yea, you get invited to pvp parties and we saw the result of that during Lindy today.. the 1st round didn't even last 5 mins before all nova tap to village

PS: We are talking gameplay here, so trying to insult outside of game is just pathetic Couldn't say i wasn't expecting it, since every time you people got nothing to say back about your game play that's what your try to do
Temperance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:57 PM   #63
Mich4el
Hungry Spirit

Mich4el is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I literally just laughed out loud. No matter what is said about MS you guys just redirect it.

I'm rubber you're glue
Doesn’t change the fact fooz lives in his moms basement and the only chicks he can get are off the game.
Mich4el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:22 PM   #64
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
Yea, you get invited to pvp parties and we saw the result of that during Lindy today.. the 1st round didn't even last 5 mins before all nova tap to village

PS: We are talking gameplay here, so trying to insult outside of game is just pathetic Couldn't say i wasn't expecting it, since every time you people got nothing to say back about your game play that's what your try to do
So because we lost a mass pvp for a dragon it was my fault. Right oh.

Wonder if it's been my fault every siege I've been to as well.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:31 PM   #65
TheObserver
Elpy

TheObserver is an unknown quantity at this point

Mutch relax. You try to prove something, that noone cares. Nova cheated their way on top and you are just a random recruit. Why you defend them that much?

You all guys trying to prove what? Whos wallet is bigger? If NC west had decided to keep the game as pay to play, most of you would be playing shinobi. Hide behind your wallets by trying to prove who is richer. Keep posting here, also in hero shout. You amuse the healthy community with your mental problems. Jeez.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:32 PM   #66
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie

I farmed my gear bruh. HUE.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:56 PM   #67
TheObserver
Elpy

I don't disagree that you farmed your gear. Your credit card is a good farming tool.
All of a sudden, you are all legit players who farmed their gear with legit way.

You are in a cheaters clan and you act like a boss. As I said. Pay to win method is your best friend. You outbreak a little bit, pretending to be strong in a destroyed game. And guess what. One of the biggest factors that destroyed this game, is your clan. Among others.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:14 PM   #68
Poggy
Tainted Zombie

Poggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I don't disagree that you farmed your gear. Your credit card is a good farming tool.
All of a sudden, you are all legit players who farmed their gear with legit way.

You are in a cheaters clan and you act like a boss. As I said. Pay to win method is your best friend. You outbreak a little bit, pretending to be strong in a destroyed game. And guess what. One of the biggest factors that destroyed this game, is your clan. Among others.
Raids are also a good farming tool. The CP that Mutchy and I are a part of controlled the raids on Chronos for well over a year. We might be several things, but pay to win warriors isn't one of them.

As to his legitness, the period of time to which you are referring is long past, and so much has changed since then that I don't know how it even matters, but anyways here we go. As many here have pointed out many times, most of the nova who participated in such actions aren't even around anymore. But fine, some nova used to cheat! Guess what though, so did basically the entire server! I specifically remember one weekend when about 75% of the server was banned for cheating... guess who was part of that remaining 25%, thats right Our entire CP was. We farmed our gear without cheating so I guess we are these legit warriors who farmed our gear in a legit way that we claim to be.
Poggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:27 PM   #69
TheObserver
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggy View Post
Raids are also a good farming tool. The CP that Mutchy and I are a part of controlled the raids on Chronos for well over a year. We might be several things, but pay to win warriors isn't one of them.

As to his legitness, the period of time to which you are referring is long past, and so much has changed since then that I don't know how it even matters, but anyways here we go. As many here have pointed out many times, most of the nova who participated in such actions aren't even around anymore. But fine, some nova used to cheat! Guess what though, so did basically the entire server! I specifically remember one weekend when about 75% of the server was banned for cheating... guess who was part of that remaining 25%, thats right Our entire CP was. We farmed our gear without cheating so I guess we are these legit warriors who farmed our gear in a legit way that we claim to be.
Of course it was a mass cheat outburst back in the days. Lot of clans was doing that.
But adrenaline is still here. It is like a common secret between pvp clans.

As for gear farm, we face the biggest oxymoron ever. Anyone who has a good credit card, can
buy things from ncstore and make adena. The same time, rmt outside the box, is a bannable offense. The result is the same. There is no skill nowadays. Is pure ebay.

You and your cp, might farm legit. But Mutch is defending a clan with criminal history, with his soul. Same goes for Ms and other pvp clans and players.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:02 AM   #70
xSpaWn
Tainted Zombie

xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Ahahaha crying baby trying to insult my greek ancestry cause you have nothing to say to me in game cause you are a total 0 girl
xSpaWn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:07 AM   #71
xSpaWn
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
So because we lost a mass pvp for a dragon it was my fault. Right oh.

Wonder if it's been my fault every siege I've been to as well.
We don't care who's fault or not...but who wants to have someone like you in his pt, your such a paper! like the ones that peppinio produces from his factory, the **** ones got It?
Old 10-13-2017, 06:44 AM   #72
TheObserver
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpaWn View Post
Ahahaha crying baby trying to insult my greek ancestry cause you have nothing to say to me in game cause you are a total 0 girl
Yeah he crossed the red lines. By insulting someone for his real life isn't good. The point here for you though, is another. Mutch is a clown we agree on this. But how about you?

You bought the 90% of your gear from Nova. You and your party as well. Does your leader know about your transactions with your sworn enemy? How you are a Nova hater when all your "goodies" come from them? Even last week, a party member of yours was at Nova ventrilo under another nickname talking about "stuff".

So if mutch is a clown, you are hypocrite. There are bets in the table whether your party plus another one( guess who) , will join Nova. So don't you guys fight that much, because when you are clan members you will get a room for apologies to each other.

People like you are the problem here. You feed nova with dollars and then you pretend to be the liberator of Chronos. Really?
Old 10-13-2017, 07:11 AM   #73
xSpaWn
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
Yeah he crossed the red lines. By insulting someone for his real life isn't good. The point here for you though, is another. Mutch is a clown we agree on this. But how about you?

You bought the 90% of your gear from Nova. You and your party as well. Does your leader know about your transactions with your sworn enemy? How you are a Nova hater when all your "goodies" come from them? Even last week, a party member of yours was at Nova ventrilo under another nickname talking about "stuff".

So if mutch is a clown, you are hypocrite. There are bets in the table whether your party plus another one( guess who) , will join Nova. So don't you guys fight that much, because when you are clan members you will get a room for apologies to each other.

People like you are the problem here. You feed nova with dollars and then you pretend to be the liberator of Chronos. Really?
Even if that's true guess what, I use their gear against them and then i can win every pvp! I actually succeed my goal!

Oh and btw you are the only one who knows secrets about me my CP or my gear? you don't want to know what I know about many people in nova...I do even know about you, but I wont post the shts like you posted above because I'm not that kind of a man.
Old 10-13-2017, 07:14 AM   #74
xSpaWn
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
There are bets in the table whether your party plus another one( guess who) , will join Nova.
ahahaha you think my pt will ever join nova? now i realized that you are a ****ed randomer trying to speak nonsense against others....hahahahahah GOOD try
Old 10-13-2017, 08:42 AM   #75
TheObserver
Elpy

Quote:
ahahaha you think my pt will ever join nova? now i realized that you are a ****ed randomer trying to speak nonsense against others....hahahahahah GOOD try
You got rejected by Nova. I know it's hard to accept rejection, even when you feed them with your credit card. You pay them, they reject you and finally they own you ingame. That's a good lesson for you, to not deal with them. Really dude what's wrong with you?

You now nothing about Nova Jon Spawn. They are even more secretive than you think. They let ppl know, what they WANT to know. People like you. Dumb customers.

Speaking of which. Reveal the other Ms party that discusses to join Nova. Can YOU? Do you have the dignity to do that?
Old 10-13-2017, 09:14 AM   #76
xSpaWn
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
You got rejected by Nova. I know it's hard to accept rejection, even when you feed them with your credit card. You pay them, they reject you and finally they own you ingame. That's a good lesson for you, to not deal with them. Really dude what's wrong with you?

You now nothing about Nova Jon Spawn. They are even more secretive than you think. They let ppl know, what they WANT to know. People like you. Dumb customers.

Speaking of which. Reveal the other Ms party that discusses to join Nova. Can YOU? Do you have the dignity to do that?
Hey girl calm your t1ts...1st of all there is no MS cp that wants to join nova(and if there is any I personally make them regret it really hard and they will never leave town again as the rest of the clan is doing it as we speak)...2nd of all I never applied to nova and I never wanted to, so what kind of rejection you are talking about? Secretive nova? muahahaha yes keep believing that!!!
Old 10-13-2017, 11:57 AM   #77
TheObserver
Elpy

Quote:
Hey girl calm your t1ts...1st of all there is no MS cp that wants to join nova(and if there is any I personally make them regret it really hard and they will never leave town again as the rest of the clan is doing it as we speak)...2nd of all I never applied to nova and I never wanted to, so what kind of rejection you are talking about? Secretive nova? muahahaha yes keep believing that!!!
Answering to your statements.

1) You have the doubt (you ask "if there is any") and i can understand that friend. You should monitor better the environment of yours.

2) You never applied to Nova (officially). But you got rejected unofficially. To be honest that was better for you. Nova are trash. But even though, you and many others was buying stuff from them and you try to beat them. You realize that in the end, Nova wins? Thanks to you and your bunch of credit card lovers.

Mutch, i am talking to you now. You and Jag acting like kids, trying to prove something by publishing private conversations. Keep amusing us basement kids.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:14 PM   #78
Mutchy
Tainted Zombie

First off I've never blindly defended anyone, I understand every clan has scammers and botters.

I just find it comical how some people can be in such blind denial.

I. Don't come on here trying to prove anything, I come on here for pure self enjoyment, which yet again this place has provided.

You also got me, I'm unemployed and live in my mom's basement.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:33 PM   #79
TheObserver
Elpy

Quote:
First off I've never blindly defended anyone, I understand every clan has scammers and botters.

I just find it comical how some people can be in such blind denial.

I. Don't come on here trying to prove anything, I come on here for pure self enjoyment, which yet again this place has provided.

You also got me, I'm unemployed and live in my mom's basement.
Since you understand that every clan has cheaters and botters, what are you trying to prove by these arguments? This so called "pure self enjoyment" requires medical treatment in my eyes. The refresh button in your browser must be broken due to usage.

Bottom line. Cheaters/scammers/ebayers accuse cheaters/scammers/ebayers for cheating/scamming/ebaying. The gamesmanship, you provides guys, is beyond perfection.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:26 PM   #80
Chucksteak
Dark Lord

Chucksteak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
No, they don't. I'll grant you that most people in MS and Nova won't understand this (ironically similar how politicians don't understand), but if you don't surround yourself with corrupt minded people, you will find there are lots of those who aren't.

There are lots of clans, (none of them top PvP clans, hmmm) that don't have any scammers or bots in them (macro is not a bot). It's almost like, if your not cheating, your not trying, or winning, something like that.
Chucksteak is offline   Reply With Quote