Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 12-03-2017, 04:40 PM   #1
florin4567
Elpy

florin4567 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Old player wana start again

So my question is there are still bots in the game(i played like 3 years ago and the game was full of bots so annoying).
I play since c4 and i wana come back to play my childhood game
florin4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 04:59 PM   #2
Light616
Thunder Wyrm

Light616 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Old player wana start again

If you thought bots were bad... Wait till you see what NC themselves have done.
I wish 2013-14 Lineage 2 was back. When the world was full of people where ever you went. You could find pvp and wars from 85-99 almost any time. You actually had a chance of reaching max level in a reasonable amount of time and gearing up for both pve and pvp.

Now you have no chance of reaching max levels. No chance of gearing up. Drops were nerfed into oblivion, world bosses are being killed by a couple of people, pay to win is in full force with items you can't match by playing 10 years legit, pvp is dead and made pointless for everyone but top rmt-ers.
Light616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 05:41 PM   #3
araoncro
Tainted Zombie

araoncro is an unknown quantity at this point

go play pokemon go
araoncro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 06:43 PM   #4
ErtheiaGirl
Dark Knight

ErtheiaGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by florin4567 View Post
So my question is there are still bots in the game(i played like 3 years ago and the game was full of bots so annoying).
The game you remember is long since gone, replaced by massive P2W functions and bots will never go away no matter what NC and brainwashes players will tell you.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from the game, if not then bring along a good credit card as you pretty much need it now.
ErtheiaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:40 AM   #5
error404
Elpy

error404 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Play and see how is going the game. If you like the game make a try. Is worth. If you want some info about how to proceed at the beginning see here.

Good luck
.................................................. .................................................. ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by araoncro View Post
go play pokemon go
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErtheiaGirl View Post
Do yourself a favor and stay away from the game.
For both of you try to encourage new players and not discouraged them. Is bad for all of us not coming new players.

regards
error404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:42 AM   #6
IKY
Goblin Lord

IKY is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
dont waste your time
IKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:15 AM   #7
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

Florin, if you want a halfways objective description of the current state of the game, check this:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic....rt=1970#p37086

This was written by a Korean Server Keeper, a kind of "Deputy GM", so it's official
Yidao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:32 PM   #8
HarryelSuso
Elpy

HarryelSuso is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yidao View Post
Florin, if you want a halfways objective description of the current state of the game, check this:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic....rt=1970#p37086

This was written by a Korean Server Keeper, a kind of "Deputy GM", so it's official
Fully agree with the whole description; and imo what im seeing in this topic ... everybody (5 vs 1) discouraging a new player; its the start of the solution ... "the rebelion vs the ship owners" ... NCWEST U DONT WANNA HEAR US!!! U SHOULD!!!

Florin, ill tell u my experience ... ive been playing that game since 2006, before awakening, i was 5 times 2nd in olys, just with a +3 set (weapon/armor), and almost w/o boss jewels, i always was top PvE/PvP clans and had fully satisfaction about game, spending 13/month, and being actively player i was able to play in all game situations (siegues, olys, open pvp, rbs, ....).
Now i play everyday 2/4 hras, spend like 20/30 month, have 3 toons playing all day in macro (new legal bot system), or selling/buying stuff, i have +12 weapon and +9 robe set, many boss jewels, and lot new other stuff, .... and u know what? i cannot play in a pvp clan, cause their requirement are much highter than my equipement, and they are right im not 1 shot in pvp, im killed 20 times in 1 shot by the same chars i killed some times in past, people like Pepinnio, ... its like 3 months i dont kill a RB of my lvl, more than 5 years i dont participate into a siegue, and i cannot explain u the feeling i get when i join a party and they ask me to show my weapon and when they see im not bloody, they kick me ....

I honestly only can say that many times i feel like a ****** to still be playing that game ... prolly im just an addict ... if u are clever than me, go away this game, at least till all that NCWEST **** stop treating us like slaves.

Thanks
HarryelSuso is offline   Reply With Quote