Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-03-2017, 08:53 AM   #1
CraXer
Elpy

CraXer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best Race & class combination for yul // Skills to keep from 2nd 3rd class

Hello guys.

I'm thinking to start a Yul class for mostly PVE with a long-term goal for PVP.

Which race and class combination you think is best for Yul at the moment? Are there any skills I should keep pre-awakened? I don't mind using a chaos essence or race changes.

Your comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
CraXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 11:38 AM   #2
marw
Thunder Wyrm

marw is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best Race & class combination for yul // Skills to keep from 2nd 3rd class

I like yull trickster with old skill (fast shot, you will have to use crossbow), good combination atm is also light elf with rapid fire and rapid shot. Later you can change to whatever you want, just keep that old skills.
marw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 09:05 PM   #3
CraXer
Elpy

Default Re: Best Race & class combination for yul // Skills to keep from 2nd 3rd class

Quote:
Originally Posted by marw View Post
I like yull trickster with old skill (fast shot, and you will have to use crossbow), good combination atm is also light elf with rapid fire and rapid shot. Later you can change to whatever you want, just keep that old skills.
Can we keep both rapid fire and rapid shot even we use a chaos essence to chage from a moonlight sentinel to a ghost sentinel? Please advise. Thanks.

Last edited by CraXer; 12-04-2017 at 02:03 AM.
Old 12-04-2017, 03:28 AM   #4
marw
Thunder Wyrm

Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cMo-EYx8P0
Old 12-04-2017, 04:25 AM   #5
CraXer
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marw View Post
Thanks for your replied. Could you please elaborate more on how to switch from a moonlight sentinel to a ghost sentinel and keep both pre-awakened skills of a moonlight? My understanding is the skills will be all changed to that of the new class after using chaos essence. I'm not so sure on how to keep them. Thanks again!
Old 12-04-2017, 05:43 AM   #6
marw
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraXer View Post
Thanks for your replied. Could you please elaborate more on how to switch from a moonlight sentinel to a ghost sentinel and keep both pre-awakened skills of a moonlight? My understanding is the skills will be all changed to that of the new class after using chaos essence. I'm not so sure on how to keep them. Thanks again!
You just will not learn new skills (be aware of missclick), then buy chaos essence and change class (old skills will be kept - I'm not sure if there will be any change in next update).
I have archer with new skills but there is example of my healer (changed from SS to ES) with kept pow (which will not be useful in next update) - https://ibb.co/e6V4qG

EDIT
You have to be really careful when you level up and learning new skills. One misslick... And you can go exp another character.